Re-doing the bedrooms too.....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Re-doing the bedrooms too.....

We are going to start on these bedrooms when the bathroom is done. We will be moving as much of our stuff out of the larger bedroom into the smaller bedroom and giving the babies the room with the windows. The small bedroom is off of the large bedroom.

It's pretty obvious that someone painted over wallpaper in the larger room. We will probably, most likely take the mirrors down as well. I'm thinking pastels, maybe each wall a different color with all the colors on the built in shelf and a border of some sort. There will be a boy and a girl living in this room (dd will be 16 months old when ds is 2 weeks if you can go by due dates)

The smaller room, rofl, what can you say? It was built on 25? years ago for a nursery.

Pics are posted in the gallery: https://www.frugalvillage.com/photopo...at=506&thumb=1

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Karen, You could do the primary colors on the boys side and pastels on the side for dd. Can you add more shelves? maybe stencil the names on the sashes in the door? you know kind of a color block. They have a really cute ceiling fan that is done in both pasrels and primary colors at Wal-mart for like $14.00. Maybe do like an "outside" theme with flowers for dd and airplanes and such for ds? Just a thought. Good Luck and let us know what you do.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hey Ellise, come to Lowe's with me! I thought about that, but since we are renting I was going to go a little more generic. The landlord doesn't care what we do and it would be really cool to do a boy's side and a girl's side...............

I also thought about doing a diagonal on the north and south walls to make each side of the room a different color, then put one crib on each of the east and west walls.

I'm going to see what kind of border, etc. strikes my fancy and then pick colors.