Things to get rid of right now - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks earlybird, I have never seen that but maybe because I've never looked for it. Will check my grocery stores next week.
    I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Old emails, oh boy do I ever have some of those. I have them in my regular email account and most likely duplicates in my gmail account and add an excessive amount in my gmail account because I tend to email anything that I don't want to lose (most of which I never look at again or if I do, I decide that it no longer applied to my life.)

Yes, I must get started on going through and getting rid of some emails and think I'll go get rid of at least 10 of them right now! And, as long as I don't come across 10 things that I think I must send to myself today then I'll call that a win!

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

LOL! I have email going back 30 years. It takes up ZERO physical space so I don't worry about it.

I sometimes go back and look at messages from friends who have passed.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Contrary Housewife, I had never thought of just saving them all and now that I think about it, I would love to have some from way back. I do however have the last email from my friend Dee who was a friend for nearly 30 years and she died (back in, I think it was 2010 but not 100% sure that was the year.) It seems so long ago now! That though I also think I have it backed up on my flash drive (which at the present time, I have no idea where it is. I moved back in November and am still looking for things. lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Books you don't want - if suitable, find a "little free library" and add to their collection. I enjoy one close to me, gifted 2 paperbacks this week and got a hardback to read and return.
    https://littlefreelibrary.org/ourmap/
    Or find a Better World Books bin for larger quantities.
    https://services.betterworldbooks.com/individuals/

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm blessed to have a library right down the hall from me in the building I live in and then another one up on the 2nd floor as well so I can take any I don't want to one of those. (I live on the 1st floor.) It really makes it nice however I don't ever get books from there as I have so many unread ones yet on my Kindle, I may never get them all read. And some too that I want to re-read the books and/or series.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

yes have been doing that for the last few months....plus mils stuff so ongoing box of just toss in. household craft etc. unless there was friend or other place that needed. dh needs to work on his stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12