Whats in your cleaning supplies??

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Whats in your cleaning supplies??

Do you carry your supplies in a bucket (or perhaps a busket ~LOL. Sorry. thats from one of my favorite all time movies - Suicide Kings)  What cleaning items and cleaners do you use?

I use a busket - actually I have one upstairs and one down. I have 409 and Windex, pledge, alcohol (no its rubbing!! geez... you guys think I am a drunk !!) a spray bottle with water/ammonia-vinegar-soda, a small can of rave hairspray (for marker) , goop, and thoro (old fashioned gum and asst yuck remover) cotton balls, qtips, tooth brushes, a small squeegee, a scrub brush, SOS pad, a scrubbee, a putty knife, asst screw drivers, tape, needle and white thread, hot glue gun, and soft rags. I also carry a little tool that one of my buddies gave me in High School - its called a leatherman and its about 3" long and fits into a little leather case - it has everytool in it - pliers, wire cutters, knives - its great !! You have know idea how much I have used this little thing in my life!! I actually keep it in my purse!! (you can't take it through the Airport though - I had to mail it back home to me)

What do you swear by and use all the time in your cleaning??

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I only use baking soda, vinegar, and water. I have spray bottles I carry around and the baking soda in it's own container.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have tons of cleaning supplies, but my all time favorite that I absolutely have to have on hand is Spray Power, I buy it at Walmart and I love it, it will take practically anything off of any surface, the perfect cleaning supply with my husband...............

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I also only use baking soda, vinegar and water. Occasionally ammonia. A big lambswool duster and lots of rags. I keep it in a nifty carryall that I got for $2.

The kids have a more expensive carryall in their bathroom. They are stocked with yucky store bought, unhealthy, toilet duck, vim and windex. Otherwise I end up redoing their bathroom every week.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have a caddy with cotton cleaning rags, used toothbrushes, a large scrub brush, scrubbies, a plastic rinsing cup, a spray bottle of vinegar/water, a bottle of vinegar, a box of baking soda, and a few other plant based cleaning products. One for scrubbing the sinks, and one for the toilets.

Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob AmyMCGS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I use a multipurpose homemade cleaner (Carolyn's recipe-- I think it's stickied somewhere), baking soda, Clorox wipes, whatever-is-on-sale toilet bowl cleaner, Orange Glo furniture polish, and Windex. (Although if I ever run out of my stockpiled Windex I'm planning to try vinegar for the windows and mirrors.) I use these with some old washcloths and paper towels.

I have these divided up-- some in a general cleaning caddy, some under each bathroom sink, and some under the kitchen sink. I keep multiple bottles of the same products so I don't have to carry them up and down the steps all the time.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have clorox wipes {one in bathroom & one in the kitchen}
    Pledge wipes
    a bottle of windex
    scrubbing bubbles tiolet brush
    grab it cloths {love the orange scent}

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I seem to buy cleaning supplies like some women buy lotions. But if I had to choose just a few I would use a duster, windex, bleach, comet, furniture wax and diswashing liquid.