Dumped my points system ...
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default Dumped my points system ...

Well, I was doing the points system for my to do's, etc. but decided that it ended up being to big of a hassle to bother with it after all.

Soooo, guess I'll have to find another way to get myself motivated.

Love,

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I usually make a list at beginning of month of things I need to do, buy, make, etc. I add to it daily, cross off as I do, then at end of month my page is usually full and most crossed off. Try something like this but if you finish it whether it be weekly or monthly treat yourself to something if that helps. Me? I just like the fact the page is almost done!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Jen, sorry your system didn't work out for you. Don't give up, you will find one that will.

Quote Originally Posted by LexTysMommy View Post
    I usually make a list at beginning of month of things I need to do, buy, make, etc. I add to it daily, cross off as I do, then at end of month my page is usually full and most crossed off. Try something like this but if you finish it whether it be weekly or monthly treat yourself to something if that helps. Me? I just like the fact the page is almost done!
    I'm a list maker myself. I don't think I do as well as it sounds like you do, but I am working on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm another list maker! I am not real good about it but my intentions are good! I start out at the beginning of the month with things that need to be done and try to add to it as I find more things to do! I could be better at it but this is working so far!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It's hard to make lists of chores fun or rewarding. It's so easy to make lists and so hard to finish them. Lists can grow crazy like a pumpkin patch. I could even make a list of my various lists for job stuff, hobby stuff, house stuff, etc.

Don't try to make a list of everything you think you might have to do, then clutter with tons of stuff you sorta want to do maybe. Know what I mean?

I don't mind if some things get skipped ... odds are they weren't all that important. As long as some things are getting crossed off, things are moving forward.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I think one of my problems is that I make such long lists that I don't or can't get it all done [and seeing how long the list is, it makes me tired before I start! ]

Another thing ... not only do I have my regular list like I posted on here but then too - anytime I think of something else that needs done, I make a note of it in my notebook.

Not very neat 'cuz notes get written every which way [up the side of the page], across the bottom, etc., etc. [Ugh!]

Oh yeah ... my point? Is that all the notes get buried 'cuz I do so many pages of them and then most times I don't look at them again.

I think I'm just gonna start writing my lists on here again and not worry about the rewards system. It'd be way easier I think.

Love,

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Sorry about the babbeling ... I'm just really tired and that's when I tend to just ramble on.

Jen