1. wash dishes-done!
2. clean off table-done!
3. clean off deep freeze-done!
4. clean out fridge-done!
5. put away dishes-done!
6. sweep floor-done!
8. clean pet area-done!
9. change litter box-done!
10. clean stove-done!
11. clean burner pans-done!
12. wrap in tin foil-done!
13. fold clothes
14. gather dirty clothes
15. vacuum bedroom
16. clean off dresser
17. clean nightstand
18. clean tub-done!
21. clean toilet-done!
22. empty garbage-done!
23. clean sink-done!
24. hang up hooks-done!
25. wash apple decor-done!
26. clean containers
27. throw away all garbage---- LR
28. all clothes in bedroom
29. fabric in blue totes
30. pumpkins outside-done!
31. go thru electronics
32. bathroom box?
33. move tubs
34. go thru--- find xmas stuff
35. get rid of 20 things in each room
36. conditioner in shower
37. aspirin for car-done!
38. clean microwave-done!
39. call on storage sheds
40. call on med bills
41. call dept of labor
43.wipe down cupboard fronts-done!
44. dismantle and put back together apple decor-done!
45. hang curtain rod -done!
46. hang hangers -done!
47. clean massacre of flies -done!
i added some as the day went along. i didn't get to everything but my "party" isn't until 7 pm tomorrow, so i think i'm in pretty good shoes :lmao: see you all in the morning :)
11-20-2009, 10:12 AM
~Wow chevy, I am in awe of your list! You are inspiring me to do a party cleaning myself next week.
Week 13 is almost over gang. Let's make today count!~
11-20-2009, 10:48 AM
I haven't been able to post in this thread, kept getting a 404 error.
11-20-2009, 10:53 AM
I went away Monday-Wednesday, I'm still finishing Monday's list. Yesterday I had to clean the whole house, today I'm continuing with the denim quilt. I'm not allowed to do anything except vital cleaning, cooking and childcare until it's done. No organizing or computer allowed.
If my next post doesn't include the words 'denim quilt is done' please yell at me to get off the computer.
11-20-2009, 11:37 AM
Friday, November 20, 2009:
1. Confirm online sign-up for Walgreen's.
2. Order another prescription refill for pickup on Saturday.
3. Balance checkbook/pay bills.
4. Start packing summer clothes away.
6. Fold towels and put away.
8. Color hair.
9. Make appointment with dermatologist.
10. Stay on diet.
11. Drink my water.
12. Take all my meds.
11-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Today's list is one thing: find my digital scale. I also have to catch up on some things from previous days that I didn't finish.
11-20-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by ephofma
Onward for Thursday:
1. bank Done
2. fold clothes in dryer Done
3. get a load of clothes washed, dried and put away Done
4. get a load of clothes washed, dried and put away Done
5. unload dishwasher Done
6. reload and run dishwasher Done
7. call RSVP for baby shower Done
8. do a refund Done, in Thursday's mail
9. do a refund Done, in Friday's mail
10. do some couponing (even just a little) no
11. lunch w youngest dd no, last minute conflict again
12. work on paperwork (I have a ton) a very little
13. evening Bible study Done
Another optimistic list, but I have to at least try. My headache from last night is still here, but better. Honestly, where does the time go? I stay busy all the time and still feel like I am getting further behind (although in reality I don't think I am).
Well, I almost got yesterday's list finished.
1. Lunch with youngest DD
2. CVS for a few essentials
3. get laundry in washer through dryer and folded and put away
4. get 1 load of laundry through washer and into dryer
5. work on refunds
6. try to do at least a little work on coupons
7. unload dishwasher
8. reload and run dishwasher
11-20-2009, 12:45 PM
~Ds just tore through his schoolwork this morning and I was able to exercise and get a few things done off my list this morning. Now I have the rest of the day to cross off as many of these as possible.
Done so far:
32. print calendar pages for 2010 for menu planning
33.cut 20 felt pieces
11-20-2009, 01:33 PM
last night i made batch of disinfecting spray with tea tree oil and cleaned the counters, table, sink and stove really well. i also put the leaf in the table, i like it better this way.
i am about 1/3 through my paper and i wont get to kid to kid this week cause dh has my car today so that will be for monday
11-20-2009, 02:30 PM
Found the scale! Woo hoo!! Now to catch up on all those pesky tasks I hadn't finished yet:
Clean off computer table Put tags on ornaments for booth Sweep dining room/kitchen area Sweep out dogs’ room Refill bird feeders (outside) Divide/replant fern
11-20-2009, 05:14 PM
Successfully done another week. :fdance:
11-20-2009, 05:40 PM
~34. 30 minute cleaning in sunroom
35. 30 minute cleaning in living room
36. planned menu for two weeks
11-20-2009, 05:50 PM
11-20-2009, 05:57 PM
Friday list done
2-washed and put away load laundry
11-20-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Debbie-cat
Successfully done another week. :fdance:
Wow! Good job, DC! You're quite amazing! I've failed miserably in this challenge this week. Oh well. There's always next week.