alrighty 4:30 update.. almost done :) party in 2 1/2 hours :)
12. wrap in tin foil-done!
13. fold clothes
15. vacuum bedroom
26. clean containers
31. go thru electronics
32. bathroom box?
33. move tubs
34. go thru--- find xmas stuff
35. get rid of 20 things in each room
36. conditioner in shower
39. call on storage sheds
40. call on med bills
41. call dept of labor
11-20-2009, 09:25 PM
Alright, I'm back but I'm not done. I sewed the last 4 strips, decided on the order, ironed them, sewed them all together, decided it was two rows too long and took two off, and started on the back -which turned out to be a big hassle. I think I have a solution figured out though, but it was frustrating and annoying, and I have reached my limit for the day.
This WILL be done by the end of the weekend, I want it in the post on Monday.
11-21-2009, 12:49 AM
everything got done for my "party" lol i had to run to my dads and get some free deer meat that he got processed for us wahoo! thats why i didn't post until now.
tomorrows a new week, see you all then :)
11-21-2009, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by ephofma
Well, I almost got yesterday's list finished.
1. Lunch with youngest DD Done
2. CVS for a few essentials No
3. get laundry in washer through dryer and folded and put away Done
4. get 1 load of laundry through washer and into dryer Done
5. work on refunds No
6. try to do at least a little work on coupons No
7. unload dishwasher Done
8. reload and run dishwasher Done
That does it for today. I really need to get on the ball for couponing, refunding and paperwork. It never ends.