2010 Weekly Pyramid Challenge - Week 25
Ok, I'm the one anxious to start of the new week this time. I have my Plan. I listing 6 chores per day, lots of shopping. I'm going to try to really polish up the stockpile before I go to working days. If, that is, I can stand being out in the heat day after day.
1. Cull and organize coupons
2. Make grocery list for Super 1 and Brookshire's
3. Make grocery list for Kroger
4. Box up Amazon return (not as described - grrrr)
5. Prepare patterns to mail to sister
6. Straighten organize patterns and papers
1. Update financial records
2. Work - at least 2 sections on link checking project
3. Work - clean out e-mail
4. Clip new coupons, add to shopping lists if needed
5. Clean out my computer files
6. Plan cooking for week
That's my start! I'm energized and ready to go. I'll probably faint when I see my CC bill at the end of the month with all the shopping in the agenda, and may have to add "transfer money from savings" and "turn in Frugal Village Membership Card and Badge." But it will be small in July and August. There will be No Time Off for the next two months so I want to get it all done now.