I have Bipolar disorder and the meds that I take make give me stiff muscles and make me feel lethargic sometimes. Some days I just come home, plop on the couch or chair and don't move until bedtime. I really don't want to change my med cocktail because for now, it is working really well for me psychologically. It does help a lot to exercise and do things around the house though.
OK, so today I did the following tasks:
cleaned up kitchen
cleaned out car
Not much, but the day is not over yet!!!
Thank you for this challenge!
01-01-2011, 04:53 PM
I have a wicked cold, so I didn't get too much done today.
1. I updated my blog with the first entry for the year
2. switched to a new-to-me phone. My old one's buttons were giving out. I had it for the last 6 years. I think this new one has too many bells and whistles, but hopefully I'll figureout how to use em.
3. texted my aunt
4. picked up around the kitchen and dining room
5. picked up a few things around the living room (then the cold got to me so i laid down a bit)
6. threw a load in each machine...dishs in the kitchen, laundry in the laundry room.
01-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Today, so far, I've washed the dishes, done two loads of laundry, and roasted a turkey.
01-01-2011, 05:28 PM
So far today
1. started on the home project
2. hung up the load of laundry to dry
3. took DD to get some new jeans (christmas $)
4. Did 3 mystery shops
5. took a nap
Still to do
tidy some more
01-01-2011, 08:13 PM
I'm up and moving and have done a couple loads of laundry....will be back later with a report that hopefully includes more than just that!
01-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Laundry is caught up and put away.
Garbage all out.
All dishes even from dinner are done and put away.
Suitcase packed for tomorrow to take DS back to school (in case I get stranded in the roads - packed my knitting too madhen! :D )
Crocheted for a little bit
Went for a 40 minute walk
01-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Last load of laundry in the washing machine, HUGE pot of HM turkey noodle soup in the CP, and the dogs got cooked turkey scraps for dinner tonight. :)
01-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Made beef stew based on an FV recipe.
01-01-2011, 09:33 PM
You are cooking up a storm today madhen! :clap: I bet your house smells delicious!
01-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Here's what I've done:
1. vaccumed the living room and the stairs
2. swept the foyer
3. cleaned the boys' bathroom mirror, sink, and toilet, but not the tub and I didn't mop (oh well! They weren't as bad as the other parts).
4. gathered trash from three of the rooms that dh neglected to collect from
5. folded and put a load of laundry away
6. washed another load of laundry which is in the washer now
7. scrubbed carpet stains in the living room, on the stairs, our bedroom, and the hall upstairs (yes, down on my hands and knees 'cause I didn't feel like dragging the carpet shampooer in the house)
8. picked up clutter and put things away
9. for the rest of the evening I'll be finding recipes, checking sale ads, and making up a shopping list for our groceries for the month
That's it for me! I think I remembered everything.
01-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Forgot two things...
10. made the boys try on their clothes that they got for Christmas...believe me it's an ordeal most of the time to get them to try on clothes
11. ironed church clothes for the kids
01-01-2011, 09:43 PM
See Val, you DO do alot in one day! :)
01-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Yes, the house is smelling pretty tasty.
01-01-2011, 11:34 PM
Well, not a very productive day. I decluttered my kitchen from holiday mess. Did a walk around and picked up cups, odds and ends, old flyers for the trash, kids stuff, etc.
Oh, I made pork & kraut.
01-01-2011, 11:37 PM
Decluttering sounds like something, pollypurebred39!! That is more than I did!