2012 Home Project Organizational Challenge - Page 23
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

DH finished leveling the cement floor in the bath. Just waiting for it to dry. Also sanded the walls in the utility room. I hope he's having a well deserved rest!

Me? I've been rug hooking like crazy. Hard to get motivated today for some reason. I find having DH around to be a distraction for me. I'm going to have to get over that. He retires in a few years.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yeah, they're a distraction all right! And if it's like here, they add to calorie intake too because they're always getting out a tasty snack.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Haven't sold anything from the closet, but DH pulled out an old computer monitor and keyboard to donate. I didn't achieve my February goal, but things have been busy here. We close on the other house in 14 days and I need to think a bit about March's goal.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

The painter finished priming my deck yesterday, but a storm rolled in, so I think we are on hold for a bit. Meanwhile, I am happy to report that I am on target with my February goal and am starting March goal in advance.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Way to go madhen!

I am finished with all my pictures....finally...unless of course I find more while organizing everything else! Even if I do though, it will be easy to put them in the photo boxes.

For March I want to organize all my paperwork and continue with more totes...I will aim for four totes again. All the paperwork will be placed into binders by date.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Didn't quite finish my Feb project but made a serious dent on it enough for DH to notice. Will finish it this month for sure. March project will continue in "office". I need to declutter my computer desk area. I have some commitments for this month so may not finish but every little bit will help.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

My Feb project of redoing the living room is finished except for the small house pictures that I am going to do. At least I know what I am going to do!!

My March project is going thru totes in the basement and getting things ready for a spring yard sale. I actually started this in January, and then got busy with other stuff. It may take me 2 months to finish, as slow and busy as I tend to be!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'll have to think about this one. After February flashed by with pretty much nothing done, I'm not sure what to tackle.

First up is the three or four articles I need to write. I'm so far behind on everything. So no organizing there, unless you count being forced to organize my thoughts.

I guess I'll have to finish organizing the garden plans. I need to get some seeds started. Maybe that should be this month's goal since I'm likely to actually get that done.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

The two big projects I was considering for March have been put on the back burner due to some health issues with members of DH's family. I will need his help with them and he is going to be busy helping the family out. I want to repaint the kitchen & family room and clean out the garage. We have family coming over for DD12's confirmation in late May and I want those projects finished then. So, we will be busy in April & May.

My project(s) for March is to clean out the Art/Homeschool Closet and finish organizing the kids' playroom (again). I am also going to set a goal of finishing my scrap quilt that has been taking up room in my bedroom while I have been working on it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I know I did not 'sign' in for a project in February; but, I did have a project and it was cleaning up and organizing my family room/kitchen. That is now done and time to 'commit in writing' to cleaning - organizing - redoing my office/dining room/craft room/etc. It is a terrible mess and there is too much in there. I also need to organize and experiment with my homemade (and messy) cookbook and organize photos. That is a huge project and I would not be surprised if it took more than 1 month. Also, part of the cleaning has to do with my refunding and it is a mess right now as well. I need to hang curtains in there. Oh well - onward and forward.

NicJean - sorry to hear about your scare in February. I had the same type of scare in January and it does leave you reeling.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I finally got my PhotoShop up and running so that I can complete my February art project. And then to tackle those totes in the basement..... blah.....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

My home organization project, I have a feeling, will be working on the basement to make room for the boarder...setting it up the way she wants it. We'll see what DH has done when I arrive home.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Started tackling the livingroom today. I Freecycled a BUNCH of stuff that was sitting on my couch and had no real home. I was also able to let two grocery bags full of yarn go. It was hard to do, but I do like that my yarn stash is now relatively manageable. Unfortunately, the one kind of yarn I was hoping I had in my stash (Caron Simply Soft) was not there, so the rest was just stuff that was leftover from other projects.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Just as I suspected. Some work needs to be done on the basement yet. DH put the shelving in but hasn't packed it properly. So we have less stuff on more shelves!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

March's project will be to get the master bedroom and bathroom of the new house primed and possibly painted.

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast