Pinterest challenge anyone?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default Pinterest challenge anyone?

I LOVE Pinterest LOVE<3 LOVE<3 it. However, it's pretty much useless to spend the time Pinning, if I never use any of the pins!

So, I'm putting out the challenge to use 3 pins a week. Now, the pins don't need to be a craft, there are fabulous ideas out there. For organizing, crafts, sewing, wardrobe ideas, to recipes, writing prompts, upcycling, recycling, etc.

Just post when you've used a Pin!

I've used a few recently, or was inspired by some to create my own.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

What a great idea!! I have been able to stave off the urge to join - until I could do so rationally!! Like this idea of keeping track and will be right there with you!!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

If you need an invite, pm your email, and I'll send you one.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love Pinterest too! I usually pin a lot of ideas to use in my classroom. I have actually used a majority of the pins I have pinned, but not all of them. I also pin new recipes, home ideas, fitness tips, etc.
    ~*Michelle*~

~Wife to Rick~
    ~Mother to 3~
    ~Special Education and ESL Teacher~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am on Pinterest also. Love most of the ideas. I have saved so many things and later decided that I would never fix or make the item that I pinned. So, I have gone through my boards twice now and purged off things that I know I would never do. I have also rearranged items to more appropriatly named boards (like Salads, I now have moved any salads from a Savory Foods board where they are more easy to find) I have gotten rid of several crafts because I just know that it will NOT happen.

I have fixed that 3=2=1 cake using a regular cake mix with an angel food cake mix. It is OK, but I am not too excited about it.

I have also done the celery from the bottom part of a head of celery. It was working for awhile but after I got back from vacation, it was a dead piece of celery because of not having any rain, etc. Won't try than again either.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

<3 this idea.
    1.My husband just hung a towel bar in my bed room and I have hung up all my necklaces on it. I was finding them to be a tangled mess or cluttering up my dresser. It looks GREAT and, after 7 years, we have something hanging on the wall in our room.
    2. I will be working on the "Toy Jail" idea. Kids must do one of the chores found in the toy jail box to get back a toy placed in jail because I had to pick it up for them.
    3.I will be putting together the Father's day "basket" I found. It has snacks, small stuff, I can attach to a BBQ skewer and stick into floral foam to make a "manly" arrangement.

Thanks again for this challenge. I love Pinterest and this gives me a little more accountability to my pin-addiction.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I guess I am going to have to check it out............there was a thing on TV about it..............but it sounds like it is pretty 'addicting'..........which I DON'T NEED!

Shall check to see.............

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love Pinterest, every night I get in bed and wind down for 20 minutes or so by browsing Pinterest. Last night my 2 year old got in bed, handed me my laptop and said "Time to Pinter mommy?" LOL. Ive done a couple of ideas this week, I bbq some chicken gyro skewers that I marinated with greek yogurt and tomato basil feta, garlic, lemon, oregano etc. so yummy! I also built a 4sq ft garden bed with a trellis that I saw. I'll take a gander tonight to come up with 3 things to try in the next week. I need to do something with lemons, I've had about 15 fall off the tree that need to get used up.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Okay - I joined and will spend some time this weekend finding my way around - and see what goodies I can come up with - for the list to play around with!! Shall report back later!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today I put together the sliced lemon, fresh rosemary, vanilla extract and water mixture and put it in a pot on the stove to simmer. This turned our very well. It smelled wonderful and fresh. I would walk around the house and different smells would hit me. Sometimes I would smell more lemon, sometimes more vanilla and rosemary. Very nice. Even my dh did not complain about the smell, which he usually does with candles, etc.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Not sure if I can manage three a week, but I can try for one per week.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

so much fun made the things were u take the wipes container and make a garbage bag container have 1 in almost every room. kool aid in sprite is also delicious for easy summer drinks done this a couple times... also made crack burgers and they are yummy ..may I join will try for 1 a week...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

i love pinterest! i'm in!

i've made this before but it's one of our new favourite recipes
    beef with broccoli | rainy day gal
    Food! / Homemade Beef & Broccoli

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

So I went in and requested my invite yesterday...................but, once you join, is there somewhere in there that gives INSTRUCTIONS for all the stuff they show?

I only got to look at a bunch of pictures......without joining...........

please explain.............

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I found an awesome idea to get rid of ants on there. Mine worked in a day. I woke up to a boat load of ants in my office one day, got on Pinterest, found a concoction, made it and in a day and since, no ants. Landlord saves on paying the bug man this year. Yay!!! Didn't like the bug guy anyway

Love Pinterest!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast