Frugal Village Forums banner

Clean House Challenge 1/9

851 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  CAGmomof2 
#1 ·
I'm getting a head start for tomorrow. Anyone miss this challenge? I fell off the cleaning wagon around the holidays but I'm back in the saddle.

Clean out any science projects lurking in the fridge, and don't forget to wipe it out.

Since we're in the kitchen, how about that silverware drawer? All the crumbs (how DO they get in there??), twist ties, old straws, and plain junk that finds its way into our eating utensils. Time to pitch 'em out!

Wipe off the top of the fridge too. You never know what's lurking up there. Coupons, nails, money, dust, etc.

Good luck!

#2 ·
yes i was really missing these posts! Thanks for starting again :)

#3 ·
Danielle, you got it.... I challenge you to clean my house......... :toothy:

#5 ·
Well, I think I'm just about done :)

I am SO glad I cleaned the top of the fridge off! Our fire extuingisher was soooo dirty of spider webs and dust, now I have it spotless and all organized up there. ...I even found out I have space where I used to have a bunch of paper towels stored.

So, I also cleaned off my messy kitchen counter, put away some canned soup,and finished the silverware drawer :)

I wiped down the sides inside the fridge that I forget about all the time....OH and I even cleaned the grooves of that plastic stuff on the freezer's insulation, it REALLY needed it! But I don't think there are any science projects going on inside the fridge, I've been doing a pretty good job rotating the food we need to use up first. As well as keeping it wiped down :) I'll really do a deep cleaning if I ever get it somewhat empty, maybe this weekend.

#6 ·
Saturday is cleaning day here & I need to get this house in order for spring.
As we all know spring is just right around the corner now. I want to get a jump on it, cause I got lots to do.:paw:

#7 ·
I would like to join in on the Cleaning the House Challenge....

I would like to join in on the Cleaning the House Challenge....
I think this is a great idea..
I will however change the name just a little bit to suit me better.
I wil call it for my benifit Cleaning our Home Daily Challenge.
I like to have a Clean home everyday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.