April to-do Challenge - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

pinetree, we were blessed to only have rain and some thunder during the night. Our weather radio went off once but it was just a thunderstorm warning. There have been a few trees down across the city but so far that's all the damage. Tonight's and tomorrow's forecast is for worse storms so we are checking the Weather Channel frequently. Atlanta and N. Georgia may get it really bad. Thanks for thinking of us!

I know what you mean about not sleeping. Every time I drifted off we'd hear the wind or thunder. Pretty miserable. Hope you sleep better tonight too.

2/3 for Monday

Today's plans went out the window when DD brought home a puppy last night. She found it next to a dumpster at school so how could she leave it there, with bad weather forecast? SIGH So today we took him to the vet, have kept him from the cats and vice versa, and generally have spent time with our newest family member. We had not planned to get another dog yet but he's here. Besides, he is CUTE! And pretty good, to be so young (vet thinks he's 10 weeks old). He was a big hit at the vet's office. All the office people kept coming in to see him. The vet spent about 25 minutes with us, but she is just a sweet person anyway.

Hoping for Wednesday:

1) Vacuum
    2) Laundry
    3) Referee between cats and dog

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

1/3 today. I had to go to the plumbing supply store for faucet parts, and the weather is so bad I decided to shop another day. I did find 3 nice outfits for my SIL to chose from, though.

Tomorrow:
    1. Pay bills(online)
    2. Look for my camera.(I put it in a safe place)
    3. go get bins for craft sort.

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

0/3

wed
    check grocery sales
    pay bills
    do the things from yesterday

This weather is a killer on the joints, moving slowly, but trying... sure hope this front moves out soon. The wind is horrible, it can go anytime too!

Hang on ilc, looks like you are in for more, stay safe.
    Congratulations on the puppy, its so sad how people treat these poor things, at least this one will have a good home, have fun with the puppy and cats getting to know each other, How much fun!!! What kind is it? Guess it doesnt matter, just trying to picture him, name yet?
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

2/3 today. No bins, I can't bear going shopping in this weather. I didn't find my camera, though I did look. I just cannot remember where I put the darn thing!

Tomorrow:

1. Balance my ledger.
    2. File bills and receipts.
    3. make menu and grocery list for next week.

All desk work tomorrow. I don't think I can do much else.

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning, guys!

I got dusty-dirty at the garden center yesterday, so I'm just waiting for my "good" (comfy) pants to dry before I head off again.) No, I never sorted the laundry or cleaned the bathrooms the other day, but then, none of us really believed that, did we? Today I'm working at the garden center, letting them know the 23rd will be my last day (it was only ever supposed to be a spring-thing, and truth be told, I don't like the vibe since the new manager came in.) This afternoon I'll clean a bit (deliberately vague) and do the bills with Hubs when he gets home.

I checked in on the bees between the rainstorms yesterday. They seemed to be lethargic with the cold weather, but I topped off their syrup and hope the weather will clear up for them soon.
    In times like these, it helps to recall there have always been times like these.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I started a new thread, its under 2014 to-do challenge, that way we won't have to start a new one every month, see you there.
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678