2014 To-Do Challenge - Page 7
Page 7 of 90 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Nothing today...again. I think I have to go see my doc tomorrow. Things are degenerating and I may have waited a little too long. I'm getting weird fevers and am in more pain than I can take, so it's time.

Hubby is excited for the weekend. He loves grilling and that's his plan all weekend. I can live with that...less work for me. He did ask for homemade baked beans for Sunday, so I'll get those started tomorrow.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Glad to hear you are going to your doctor Jen - good luck
    I finished everything today and just returned from dining with my friends. They seemed to enjoy the PANCIT - and leftovers are always wonderful! Going to plan on heading to the pool around nine tomorrow morning. By the end of the day, the water is so comfortably warm I just want to laze around.

Another day with no specific plans - absolutely lovely!

Saturday

Pool exercise
    Finish cleaning bedroom
    Go through one box in laundry room

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

1.5/3 for Friday

For Saturday:

1) Finish cleaning downstairs
    2) Plan menus
    3) Catch up on various "little" tasks

Jen, I'm glad you're going to the doctor.

MM, I love those kind of "unplanned" days.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well, not an infection. The feverish times are part of my Fibro. Doc says he thinks it's a pinched nerve and gave me some exercises and pain pills. Just what I need, more pills. He said it should get better in a few days, but not to overdo, so I'm benched for a few days. I really hope it gets resolved soon, I need to get some work done.

Have a great day, everyone!

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Y'all!

I've been playing it by ear the past few days, but DD10 is doing a bit better, I did my last shift at the nursery, and I got a good bit of yardwork done. Today we transplanted some pumpkins into one of the here-and-there spots we're going to wedge them in and I spent the afternoon working on my pond.

We rearranged some things in the yard this year, and the shape of the pond didn't look right jutting so far out into the yard now, so I made it much smaller and now have a big hole to fill in... so now I can dump all my lawnmower clippings in there and save the cost of a lawn bag! But it's done, it looks pretty good, pending some new plantings, and I took the extra edging stone and used it to line a flower bed. Most importantly, I drained all the old, icky water and filled it with new water, murdering thousands (tens of thousands?) of mosquito larvae, then stocked the pond with new goldfish that will eat up the larvae that are probably already starting to grow again.

Sunday:
    -get the rest of the plants into the ground
    -clean the kitchen
    -backyard campout with the girls and my niece who is spending the night.
    In times like these, it helps to recall there have always been times like these.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sunday will be a continuation of yesterday's list. Monday probably will be, too

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Not getting things done while on pain meds...they make me sleepy. I shouldn't complain, because Hubby is a wonderful man, but I really wish he would understand that knowing why it hurts does not make it all better!!! He keeps asking me to do things with him and I just can't do it. He is disgustingly healthy, and has a lot of trouble understanding my illness. OK, I'm done whining...sometimes I am such a baby!

I don't think there's anything I can do tomorrow, so I'm just going to take things easy.

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Jen, you are not a baby. While I intellectually understand why others may not understand pain that we may have - it still hurts like heck when their brains are not engage before their mouths are. It's not really lack of respect (I try and convince myself) - at the worst times it sure feels like it.

Don't know what I will get done through Wed as I picked DH up at the airport today. Here's my basic plan......

Monday
    1. Knee shot

Tuesday
    1. DH to Lahaina doctor

Shall fill in as I can

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3/3

from last tues??
    think I need to start again

tues
    vacuum
    plane moon flowers
    laundry

Hii guys, sorry I havent posted, it's been one heck of a week. We are on day 7 of servere storms, giant hail, tornados, floods, lightening, wow its been a nightmare...town up the road got 4 inches of rain in an hour.. its amazing in a way.

We are all safe and warm and dry, execpt am missing one of my outside cats, scared to death that a giant owl got him.. hes about the size of a rabbit, and is old and pretty slow,, hoping he shows up this morning.

Planted the garden. I wrapped all the tomato cages with plastic to help protect from the hail etc, they are doing well, also put cages on the peppers etc.... I'm going to have a garden one way or another!! We lost a cherry tree the wind came up and laid it over to the ground.. Theres no way we can save it.

We have a couple days off from the wicked weather, then they say its going to start again this weekend, ugh,,,at least this one moved out, finally.

Jen, take it easy on yourself, take care and you will be up and doing things before you know it, I know its tough waiting for things to work out, but I have learned it doesnt do much good to fight it, lol...well I should say I am still trying to learn to stop and heal , then go on. It will be 30 yrs, next month I messed my back up... I think MM keeps trying to tell us that!!

MM, take care, enjoy your DH

ilc, hows the pup doing, take care

Z, glad to see you are unemployed!! Enjoy your summer!!

Have a great day everyone!!
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

pinetree, I'm glad you're back and ok! Those storms sound awful! We had a storm Sunday night but no damage in our area. So far, so good!

And I sure hope and pray your kitty comes home SOON!!!! That is always so scary when they're missing. One of ours didn't come home the other night but was on the porch the next morning. We think he must have gotten shut up in someone's garage or basement because he always is home in the evenings. Since then he's stayed very close---I think it scared him as much as it did us.

oh, the puppy is doing well. We got him a plastic wading pool and he loves to jump and splash in it. Keeps him cool, too, when he's in the dog pen. When he's inside at night he uses his puppy pads. Today we are going to move the dog crate inside so he can start getting used to it. He goes in and out of it outside so this is the next step.

For Tuesday:

1) Vacuum
    2) Do personal laundry
    3) Get shopping lists together for errands tomorrow

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3/3

wed
    check grocery sales
    sweep sidewalks
    clean up, dry and put away humidifier

My baby came home yesterday around noon, just strolled in like nothing was wrong, seems ok but really hungry. Now this morming, he's not around again. ugh

Thanks ilovechocolate, I thought I saw something about Atlanta getting hit, we have so much going on here that we don't see much of the national news. Stay safe.

now the mountains are having landslides, man the weather is something else,, a campground in the mountains got hit with a tornado, it wiped out thouseands of trees, closed the entire campground, so all those people who had camping plans were out of luck for the long holiday.
    The snow is melting in the mountains, and with all the rain, the rivers, streams etc, are at flood levels, Thank goodness we aren't around any rivers and sit on high ground, but I know we can't handle 4 inches of rain... and we have more storms moving in this weekend. It breaks my heart to see people losing everthing, not just here but, well almost everywhere...Ok, enough of that, its depressing..

Jen, are you feeling better? hope so

ilc, you are going to show us a picture of your new baby!

Z, hope your having fun.

Stay safe and have a great day!!
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3/3 for Tuesday.
    For today (Wednesday) I puttered around and got little things done.

For Thursday:

1) Errands (Dollar Tree, Kroger, maybe library)
    2) Get May's financial records in order to prepare to pay June bills
    3) Vacuum upstairs

pinetree, I'm so glad little kitty came home!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm Baack. Still hurting, but I made the bed and did the dishes today. The exercises have been helpful, but I still have to be really careful when I move around. I am going to try a list for tomorrow, but nothing too strenuous. So, tomorrow:

1. go get DH his dry scalp shampoo.
    2. Call for doctor appt for DH follow up colonoscopy.(He's really looking forward to this...not!)
    3. place Zaycon order.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3/3

thurs
    pay bills
    make out deposits
    clean off top of entertainment center

Jen , good to see you doing a little better!

Ilc, How cute, a pool of his very own, thats got to be cute watching him in there!! Stay safe.

My ole cat showed up, but he would not eat, took off again, he didnt show up last night to eat either, But, this morning he was waiting in his usual spot starving again, Hope he sticks around, its been in the 90's the last couple days, so I know they are dealing with the heat. Vets dont know how old he is, he looks like hes around 15 now, hes really slowing down and the younger ones are picking on him,, poor guy..

I need to start posting my to-do's the day before, I dont know how I started posting for the same day.

Have a nice day!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

2/3 today, I never got to the Zaycon order. Got really sick today after running errands. Had a cuppa and am still a little shaky, but feeling a bit better. Hopefully it was just something I ate and I'll be better tomorrow.

Tomorrow:

1. make grocery list
    2. clean out car. (it's really a mess, I didn't notice until today)
    3. clean air conditioner filters and fans.

Jen

Page 7 of 90 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast