2014 To-Do Challenge - Page 90
Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 408087888990
Results 1,336 to 1,349 of 1349
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

0/0 today. The pain meds were a little stronger than I thought, and I slept most of the day.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    ah, geez, I didnt post my list, kinda foggy here

town for test
    unload dishwasher
    pick up meat, DH will run in..

3/3

wed
    check sales
    load breakfast dishes
    town for Drs app.

RABBIT, I feel So bad for your nephew, thats got to be rough getting those in the spine,, oh owwie!! Still praying for both of them.

Piney, so glad to hear hes doing better. Does he get to come home soon? Thats why I am having my tests, they are trying to figure out how many pills I need to keep my blood thinned enough. Him and your sister are in my prayers...

Could sure use some sunshine here,

SD, tonight is -11, bet you are colder, sure hope it waaems up. its horrible when you have to be out in it.

Have a good one!
    Thanks for the prayers for my sister and son in law.I talked to my daughter tonight she is not sure when he is getting to come home.Sure hope your health keep improving.Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thank you so much Piney. I wish you all the best for this New Year, this one was a tough one on you, hugs..

Will keep all of you in my prayers.
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Madhen, you OK?

Jen, hope you are feeling better tomorrrow.

Happy New Year to all of you, may you be healthy, wealthy and happy! hugs friends.

Have a wonderful day, give yourself a break!

Z, Happy New Year, miss ya!
    Last edited by pinetree; 12-31-2014 at 10:53 PM.
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Yes, recovering from hand surgery, and the pain meds make me fuzzy-headed and sleepy. Will try to knock out my to-do's tomorrow.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Happy New Year, my friends!

Got everything done yesterday except the ham and the pork chops. Managed to stay up till a little after midnight to see 2015 come in and then slept till 10:15 this morning.

For Thursday:

1) Deal with ham
    2) Clean up after puppy Sadie (actually she is doing pretty well, plus she LOVES being outside, which helps)
    3) Cook a traditional Southern New Year's meal: pork (I'm doing chops), greens, and black-eyed peas, and also mashed potatoes, applesauce, muffins
    4) Enjoy my family

I wish for all of you a happy and healthy 2015. Let's keep supporting each other during this new year.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3/3 Done today

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

2/3 today. Hubby didn't feel like doing the DVDs.

Tomorrow:

1. Blanch and dehydrate carrots.
    2. Look through freezers and make list of what I need for my menu plan.
    3. Same as #2 but in pantry.

Have a wonderful day, Everyone! Stay warm!

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Been lazy with DH being home for the past two days, time to get back into the swing of things. Never got the blinds cleaned or the dogs bath done. The dog that we dogsit for is coming today and we will have him for the next 3 months. It should be interesting now that we have 4 dogs of our own.

Friday
    1 - make salad
    2 - dust living room and spare bedrooms (done)
    3 - clean master bedroom blinds
    4 - menu plan (done)
    5 - exercise

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

RABBIT, kinda jealous here, we use to babysit 4 hot dogs, the little ones, they were a handful, specially since we had 4 cats, but it was fun, the little guys have all passed away, so we really miss it, Boy are you going to be busy!!

Madhen, wow its got to be hard trying to do things with one hand! Hope you recover fast! I am SO sorry about your goats, read on another post, that is so sad.

Jen are you feeling better? Hope so!!

Piney, Hope all is going well. you doing ok?

ilc, sure hope you're having a blast with that new puppy!

Yesterdays list
    make cake
    clean up counters
    wipe down table
    clean stove top
    make soup

5/5, got er all done!!!

today
    find something for dinner
    clean up bottom of oven, maybe
    pay some bills
    nap

Dr.s appt turned out great. he lowered my oxygen by 1/2. tried to get off of it but I cant keep it up high enough yet, but he said I can take if off while at the computer, or watching tv, eating, etc, Yipppee!! Also my vit d has crashed, I am out. I havent been in the sun for over 2 months, so went on pills. I dont have to go back in for a month!!, yep pretty excited!
    Being blessed by the mile here, and I will take it all!!

Now if I can just settle down and take it easy..the New Year is just wonderful!

Have a beautiful day, make sure you stop and smell the coffee.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pinetree glad you are doing better.I couldn't go to sleep last night until around 3 am and got up about 8. Then I have had upset stomach today so want be doing anything today.Just got call from dd that her husband got out hospital today.Everyone have a good weekend and try to keep warm. Is anyone going to post a 2015 To-Do Challenge?

o
    Last edited by piney; 01-02-2015 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Hit send before i got all wrote

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks Piney.

Take it easy, get some rest.

I asked to start the 2015, will do it again..

Thank goodness he got out of the hospital, hope he is doing well.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I started the 2015 challenge, see you over there!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Fantastic news about your dr. appointment, pinetree!!! Keep up the good work!

piney, glad he's doing better.

Everyone, hope you had a good New Year's Eve and Day!

A new year, a fresh start. I love it.

For Friday:

1) Go to funeral DONE
    2) Pay January bills DONE
    3) Clean up kitchen DONE
    4) Continue packing away Christmas decorations

Stay warm, those of you living where Winter Storm Frona has hit. It hasn't gotten here yet but we are expecting some very cold temps later next week.

Have a fabulous Friday!

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 408087888990