2015 To-Do Challenge - Page 10
Page 10 of 271 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060110 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Another week, another list. It's snowing, so I'm not going anywhere. We could get up to 9 inches, between the 2 storms, so I'm glad we're stocked up.

Tomorrow:

1. Transfer flour into jugs. It's in the freezer, but the jugs are empty.
    2. Get menu plan finished. It's started, but needs to be finished.
    3. Do some prep work for the meals this week.

Have a great day, Everyone! Stay safe.

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Jen, stay safe in the storms. I was watching CNN a little while ago and news of the storm was dominating the show.

pinetree, are you all right? Hope you had a restful weekend.

For Monday:

1) Take Sadie the puppy for her second set of puppy shots
    2) Go for mammogram and bone density scan
    3) Put away clean laundry
    4) Look ahead to February's finances
    5) Reset downstairs

Have a safe and productive day, ladies.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today is another "medical" day for me. In an hour I'll leave for my physical. After that, I'll come home and get the crock pot started with our dinner meal. Then it's off to the chiropractor.

Sometimes I think I should probably make a better effort to get some housework done on medical days, and yet it took A LOT for me to just make these appointments. (I haven't had a physical in 4 years and even with no health problems, the longer I waited, the harder it was to do.) So, on big medical days like this one, I'll just do the minimum knowing this won't last the whole year.

Today's list:

1) Physical exam
    2) Wash one load of clothes
    3) Start crock pot
    4) Chiropractor (it feels SO GOOD just to be able to pick stuff up off the floor these past few weeks!)
    5) Sort through my tax stuff and if I have everything, make an appointment at the accountant's office

Have a lovely Monday, everyone!

Kind regards,

Sally

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Monday list
    Go through and rerange things in linen closet
    cook some white soup beans
    Get everthing ready to go to laundry mat in morning

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Guys, happy Monday...

I havent been posting a list, just doing what I can. which isnt much lately

Did make a cauiflower pizza crust, which was really good, I had all kinds of things on top so it looked like a huge pizza! it was wonderful!
    Next I tried spagetti squash, its been years since I had it, and must admit it was great too.
    Had a hambuger with no salt ketscup, in a lettuce wrap, was the best thing I have had in along time.

They canceled my mamogram, they said it wouldnt do any good to do one, they are scheduling a ultra sound, dont know if thats good or bad news. Been fighting my oxygen levels I cant keep them steady, so the company is sending someone out to see if the machine is out of wack, or if there are cracks, holes in the lines... Been trying to take one day at a time.... spending alot of time by myself..

The temp is suppose to be 68* tomorrow, going to try and go outside, I dont start rehab for another couple weeks, and I keep getting weaker, go to the Dr fri so will ask him about it, plus another blood test..Had to up my pills so have to go in once a week again.

ilc, congrats on the weight loss!! Great job!! Hope your Dr. appt finds what is going on with you.

SallyC, so glad you are about done with all your chech ups!

Piney, great job!!

RABBIT, hows everything going?

Jen, hope you keep doing well.

Z, saw your post, so sorry, did you get it all fixed?

Niko, try looking at that recipe sight you sent me, they have some good meals on it.

Keep up the good work, Have a wonderful day.
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Guys, happy Monday...

I havent been posting a list, just doing what I can. which isnt much lately

Did make a cauiflower pizza crust, which was really good, I had all kinds of things on top so it looked like a huge pizza! it was wonderful!
    Next I tried spagetti squash, its been years since I had it, and must admit it was great too.
    Had a hambuger with no salt ketscup, in a lettuce wrap, was the best thing I have had in along time.

They canceled my mamogram, they said it wouldnt do any good to do one, they are scheduling a ultra sound, dont know if thats good or bad news. Been fighting my oxygen levels I cant keep them steady, so the company is sending someone out to see if the machine is out of wack, or if there are cracks, holes in the lines... Been trying to take one day at a time.... spending alot of time by myself..

The temp is suppose to be 68* tomorrow, going to try and go outside, I dont start rehab for another couple weeks, and I keep getting weaker, go to the Dr fri so will ask him about it, plus another blood test..Had to up my pills so have to go in once a week again.

ilc, congrats on the weight loss!! Great job!! Hope your Dr. appt finds what is going on with you.

SallyC, so glad you are about done with all your check ups!

Piney, great job!!

RABBIT, hows everything going?

Jen, hope you keep doing well.

Z, saw your post, so sorry, did you get it all fixed?

Niko, try looking at that recipe sight you sent me, they have some good meals on it.

Keep up the good work, Have a wonderful day.
    Last edited by pinetree; 01-26-2015 at 04:06 PM.
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Just can't seem to get with it lately. Last Thursday my nephews FIL (the one who had the liver transplant) got an infection and it turned septic. I watched the kids on Friday for them to be able to stay at the hospital all day. He still is not out of the woods yet but there has been some improvements. Friday my great nephew who has leukemia, was taken to the ER for a fever which they thought at first was an infection but it turned out that it wasn't. They did find out though from his last blood work that he has no cancer cells!!

My day got off to a bad start. I had hit a pothole last Friday and managed to get home before my tire leaked out to much air. DH bent the rim back and he checked it this weekend and it held air. We never drove it this weekend though. Today when I was on the freeway on my way to work the tire started to loose air again. I made it to the tire place and they said that the rim was bent in the back too, that was where it was leaking. So as long as I was there, I got two news tires that I needed and had them order me another rim. Never made it to work.

pinetree - I plan on making that cauliflower pizza crust so I was happy to hear that you liked it. I wonder if your oxygen levels have anything to do with your energy?

Jen - sometimes the only thing snow is good for is the excuse to stay in the house!

SallyC - hope your physical goes well.

Tuesday
    1 - buy stamps, pick up a few things at Meijer/Kroger
    2 - clean rabbit and cat litter boxes/vacuum carpets and furniture
    3 - clean out woodstove

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3/3 done today
    Tuesday list
    wash sheets make bed
    Do rest of laundry
    clean kitchen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3/3 today. It's really cold tonight! 22 degrees. We don't have a lot of accumulation, as we're just on the edges of the big storm. Hopefully it won't hook back around and hit us hard.

Tomorrow:

1. Start taxes. I have the fed and local paperwork, but the state is taking it's time.
    2. Clean out the fridge. It's not bad, but I want to keep on top of it.
    3. Try to get something done in the basement.

Have a lovely day, Everyone! Stay safe!

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

RABBIT, that's wonderful news about Cameron!

pinetree, it's like 2 steps forward, one step back, isn't it? Hang in there. We'll hope the problem with the oxygen is fixed soon. Also that you can spend some time outside in the sun. It always helps.

I didn't get the laundry folded/put away yesterday and the downstairs still looks pretty bad.

For Tuesday:

1) Fold and put away clean laundry
    2) Reset downstairs
    3) Start working on grocery and Walmart lists (payday is Friday!)
    4) Enjoy the sunshine

For all of you affected by the blizzard---take care of yourself!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Stopping by to say Hi!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pinetree, it's good to "see" you! I hope things are going better for you.

ILC, did you get your test results, yet?

1/3 today. I just didn't feel like doing anything today. The kitten wanted to sit on my lap all day, so I let her.

Tomorrow:

1. Work on taxes.
    2. One load of laundry.
    3. Work on basement. Hubby took me to Lowes for salt today, so I picked up some totes.

Have a great day, Everyone!

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Jen - I gave you a WTG for letting the kitten sit in your lap all day! I miss having a kitten...........................

2.5 for yesterday, didn't get the house vacuumed. Had to go out this morning to get my new rim put on the car and can feel a migraine coming on so I just hope I took something in time. Waiting to turn down my crockpot beans and then will go lay down for a bit.

Wednesday
    1 - make crockpot refried beans
    2 - get rim put on car (done)
    3 - clean master bath and bedroom, wash floors

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I haven't been working out to-do lists because it seems like every day have some kind of medical appointment! In one week, though, that should settle down a bit. I'm sure I'll need chiropractic adjustments to continue but with the huge improvements I'm experiencing, I'm good with that!

Today:

1) Chiropractic adjustment
    2) Dishes
    3) Dinner plan
    4) Finish up the last of the tax prep stuff

Have a good day, everyone!

Kind regards,

Sally

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Guys!

Jen, a lap full of kitten sounds wonderful! In my case (1)He is big (2)He prefers my legs to my lap--especially my BAD leg... I think he knows it hurts me and wants me to prove my devotion! (3)He's eating tuna right now (big spoiled baby) so no way am I letting him near me for the next hour or two... ;p

So I'm sucking at making lists lately! In fact, not only am I not making lists and doing the things on them, I haven't been doing much useful AT ALL... I blame January. And the kids being home so much the past week and a half. They went back to school today, and I was SUPPOSED to have today and tomorrow to take care of stuff, then Hubs and I are SUPPOSED to spend the day together on Friday (anyone wanna lay bets on that one?)

Well, sure enough, my niece is "sick" again today (first-day-back-itis). So I drove alllll the way to Sis' to get her, and she's here now... feeling so much better that she's angling for shrimp fried rice... magic...

But while I was out I picked up the dish soap I needed and since it is Wednesday we stopped to take care of the shelter kitties. Laundry is running and dishwasher is done... so at least I got a FEW things going...

Today still need to:
    unload the dishwasher, reload a few more dishes, wash pots n pans
    run my niece home later, may end up staying to cook dinner, may not
    finish washing/drying the laundry, all the bed linens could stand to be stripped and washed, too

Then there's what I *MEANT* to do today, some of which I still *MAY* get to, if not, this is my list for tomorrow:
    - clean the office (it's a disaster) to try to find my birth certificate, which isn't in the safe where it belongs...
    - if I find it, great, if not, schlep to Baltimore to get a new one
    - contact the insurance company to be sure my policy rolls over on the first (rather than just expiring)
    - assuming I fix the birth certificate thing, get passport photo taken and apply for passport

But now, I suppose I should feed the kid... but not shrimp!
    In times like these, it helps to recall there have always been times like these.