2015 To-Do Challenge - Page 110
Page 110 of 271 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111112113120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 4061
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning this house is a mess...1 day gone looks like a week..lol
    Lots to do...
    laundry
    sweep and mop.
    Change cat litter box

Honey do list
    hang pics of grand kids
    hem a pair of jeans

Personal Bible time behind 1 day..
    supper don't know

Catch up with all Wednesday. ....Monday doctor Tuesday appointments and Paige

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pinetree u would never do anything mean...
    my brothers appliances are al about 15 years old..he is buying for the house. I was going to split it with him. But he told me it was his and he needed to replace it.. the washer and dryer are mine..they need replacing but going to use them to they die.

Sofa is next summer..

This summer is car insurance and stockpile...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Everyone sounds busy and happy. I hope that's so.

Husby was all moans and groans this AM and didn't want to go out on the lake with me, so I went by myself. I found a rope floating not far off our dock and figured it had to be attached to an anchor, so I went back to the house to get a grabber to reach it. Husby had a miracle cure and came along. I snagged the rope, and he tried to pull it up, but as I suspected, it was caught on some BFRs down there and wouldn't budge. It looked like the rope had been cut and no doubt the fisherman who had to cut it had tried all kinds of ways to get it loose before he cut it. So that was our little adventure for the day. Husby had recovered enough that he wanted to head over to the creek that leads into the lake next to ours, but that's quite a hike so I said no. The wind's coming up now and it's heavily overcast with potential storms in the forecast, and it would be too easy to get caught out on the lake, not good in a t-storm. So we just circled around our little island (it's so little no one ever bothered to name it) and came back. Husby had to go find the rope again and sit there letting it taunt him. LOL. He kept saying it wasn't that far down and someone could go down and get it. I said I was cheap but I have limits, and he's cheaper than me so he should do the diving. Poor guy. We hardly saw any loons, just a pair far off and the lone guy I usually see out fishing. He ignores me and may be getting used to seeing me because today he was not far off our dock and didn't seem the least bit worried that I was there. We sat on our bikes and watched him a while and then he dove, but not because he was afraid. He was fishing, because he kept putting his head in the water for a look around before he finally went after something, and when he came up he wasn't that far away from us so apparently wasn't concerned about us. I hope he gets so we can approach him. We were pretty close today, maybe thirty feet or so. We have lots of crayfish in our cove so it's easy pickings for various critters to hunt there. We find crayfish parts on our dock all the time.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Morning!!

OM, You have a good brother, sounds like he is trying to fix this up around there too, keep pllugging along, you have come along way. keep going you will get there!
    ANd Yes, I can get mean, my mouth somethimes can get me in real trouble, it speaks before it thinks. and I say yjings that don't come out right, or tease when I shouldn't.
    Its So good to hear you had such a good time!! Dont worr about the house work, it will be htere tomorrow and it wont take long to catch up.. hugs..

SD. Good Luck getting your green house up, sounds like it won't take long, I cant wait for you to get it up!! I am so happy for you! You have really been blessed lately!!

Nilko, Doing ok?

ilc, Hope you enjoyed the service and lunch, havae fun!

Hi and Hugs
    Ayanka
    RABBIT
    Jen
    FW
    Bernice
    frugalfriend
    and anyone else I forgot

today'need to get things together for Dr. appt tomorrow
    find dinner
    read paper
    take it easy, I pulled a muscle

Wish me Good Luck, I have my big appoinment with my cardiologist tomorrow, I have So many questions for him, I cant wait to see him, I call him my hero. He always tells me, "if you were my Auntie, I would" he got me thru this mess and he knows I appreciate it.

Have a wonderful Sunday!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

SD, this is getting to be something else,!! lol Sounds like a wonderful day you are having too!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

hey all,
    OM-congrats on the new stove to be. Mine is 26 y.o. but not a thing wrong w/ it so frugal me is still putting it off.

I may go to Big Lots today because it is 20% off day. There is a coupon if you are a buzz club member. I usually get our TP and paper towels there. DH wants to come. Me thinks he can use his allowance. This is an expensive month.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pinetree, I hope your muscle heals up quickly.

OM, that's great news about the stove! Ours is older than yours but works fine, so I'm putting that off. I never have liked our stove.

I'll be happy if we get the greenhouse up before winter. That's all I ask, but it might not happen. We have to do the garage gutters, utility trailer, and small plastic shed before we can worry about the greenhouse. I hope we have late fall this year. I'm hoping we can get the new bike trailer designed and welded up too, but I doubt we'll have time to get it painted this year. If I can get it ready for the welder though, at least we could leave the bikes on it over winter so they're not sitting on the damp ground.

It's thundering now so no outside work for the time being. And the rain just started, too. Hopefully it'll pass through quickly. It's so humid and unpleasant out though, the AC is a bad temptation! It was so hot and sticky yesterday it just wore us out working outside, and we're still tired.

We did put a new roof on the bird feeder though. I think the raccoons damaged it. The resident rodents should be happy because it's a bigger roof that extends beyond the food tray in the front, so they will be better protected from the rain and their food will stay dryer.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My list is done. ..
    honey do list pics up
    Supper lemon. Pepper chicken, parm . Noodles.. ?..

The issue with stove is that burns the edges and middle is raw.. or everything is burnt..

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pouring rain here, and more thunder. But it's not a big storm yet and we can use the rain. Of course, more of our driveway will be going down the hill today. That's the price we pay for a great lake view and more privacy.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

pinetree, take care of that pulled muscle. And what time is your appt tomorrow? I"ll pray at that time. Of course, here it will be 2 hours later.

fw, have fun at Big Lots. I didn't find any problems with anybody's comments...

om, good to hear you had fun with friends and grandkids.

SD, what will you name the loon? Larry Loon! Lily Loon! The possiblities are mind-boggling.

I'm jealous of your rain.

Everyone else, I hope you're doing well and having a nice weekend.

The floor is progressing. Today DH will stick the tile down, then we have to wait 24 hours? 48 hours? before walking on it. So later this week he'll install a new disposal for me, then we'll try to find a dishwasher.

For Sunday:

1) Church DONE and out for breakfast DONE
    2) Wash a bunch of dishes DONE
    3) Watch the Wimbledon gentlemen's final IN PROGRESS
    4) Help DH as needed
    5) Tidy den
    6) Fold and put away a lot of clean laundry

Have a lovely day, ladies.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Went to go to Thai but they are closed Sun. Apparently. We hit the new broaster Chicken diner that took over the National Coney (boo) but the food was good. I had
    chicken and waffles for the 1st time. Shout out to my Southern sisters!! lol

It is nice here w/ rain on the way. Dmom should have the dog gone now. Hopefully,cuz' i don't wanna hear it.
    Skipping Big Lots I think. DD gave back 2 bottles of Mane and tail. The only other thing I wanted was Paper towels, Dh expressed interest and I don't want to buy electronic do-dads.
    Off to call Dmom. wooot!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frugalwarrior2 View Post
    No,NO you guys. We were talking about her watching my Dbro's husky/aussie mix
    and that it was too much for her. Because she can't walk it or drive it to the vet because she doesn't drive. A move from her house is another irritating issue.
    I am sorry, missed that boat completely, I should not have thrown out all those options for your mom, truly sorry, I misunderstood

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

On for pretty much the first time in days. Reading back thru now and so much to read but I will as I enjoy each and every post So until I'm done reading....

I've unloaded the dishwasher and reloaded. Will probably wait until tomorrow to run it as it's not near full.

Done one load of laundry, dried and lying on bed. Not much so it WILL get put away.

Brought some bags of dry goods in from the car that's been there for a few days in the back seat. Detergent etc that it didn't matter whether it was brought in immediately or not. Just couldn't make another trip at the time back and forth then forgot about them.

it's 3:15 now and I'd still like to get pots and pans hand washed and stove top cleaned off. That's all I'll give myself for now cause I'm really tired... mentally and physically.
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge July
    $

Grocery Challenge/July
    Goal $250.00
    Total $

Eat Out No More July
    Goal 20
    Accomp/7

No Spend Challenge/July
    Goal 20
    Accomp 6

Change Jar 2019
    $

Christmas Fund 2019
    $

Emergency/Sinking
    $100

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks for the good wishes on my muscle pull, you'll never ever guess how I did it..pause.... cutting my son's hair!! I guess I am in that bad of shape!! Dont care, off I go to ride my bike, looking for geese and loons! I'm gonna get stonger if it kills me lol!!!

ilc, you can think of me at 6:00 pm, I have to have an ekg before I see him and that takes a few. I need to leave here at 2:00, 4pm your time. Will be home again, late... Sure hope this goes good, I'm getting kinda scared... but not really, lol , I don't know how I feel!! lol

Niko, Thanks for stopping by, take it easy, you sound pooped out.

FW, I'm gonna have to look up that chicken and waffle thing, Never heard of it. Big Lots um, I havent been there in such along time, I might have to visit!

We have rain moving back in tomorrow, sure gets old, but its so nice to save on the water bill.

Helped DH with the garlic, we got it all dug up, cleaned and hung to dry, exactly 130 cloves, yea, that should last for along time, will have to dry it, or freeze it if it starts to go bad. Also noticed I have a red tomato, gonna have DH grab that one for me.

Off to go riding on my imaginary lake for a few minutes.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

The concrete work is done. I am so relieved, I just can't tell you. My foot feels like the gout is starting up again, though I hope I'm wrong.

Tomorrow:

1. Clean and scrub litter boxes.
    2. Clean and scrub birdcage.
    3. Menu plan and update calendar. I'm late with this.

Have a wonderful day, Everyone!

Jen