2015 To-Do Challenge - Page 147
Page 147 of 271 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 4061
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sadly, its signing the act day on the end of the month not moving day. But after the paperwork is signed the sellers can finally move and I should get the keys shortly after.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post

Bernice, You have your lawyer and Drs. Now calm down, and let them do their job, You don't need to worry, thats why you hired a lawyer. You just do what she tells you and let her worry about all the stuff that goes with it. Thats her job.
    You take care of yourself. I am not trying to be a smart alec, but you are worrying about things you dont need to. give it to her and enjoy your days trying to do better. The long term disability people are the same way, they dont want you on it. you have been approved, in fact I would tell them to contact your lawyer instead of you. You might call her and see if thats ok with her, then you dont ever have to talk to them again. They will get you so upset ( disability) , you say things and they hold it or change it to what they want to use against you. They will do anything to get you off of it to save money. I am surprised she hasn't told you not to talk to them.
    Call her and let her have the whole thing, then go have a nice cup of coffee or tea!! hugs

my lawyer just called and said the same thing, let her take care of it. She doesn't want a list of symptoms, she said she has more than enough. I see her next week. I said, "Do I need to worry, because I really am?" She said, "Nope, none of this was unexpected to me, do not worry, you have no reason to." That was good to hear!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Bernice-good going. Maybe ask others for changes they have seen in you too. Esp. things that are progressively degrading.

Went to the farm stand today and I feel that they mostly fakers and very expensive. I think most of it was from a grocery store!
    I also went to Aldis.
    I got a lot of fruit and veg to snack on. Back on the weight loss and now to add the movements.

Pinetree-thanks. I may not stick w/ this rescue.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ayanka, things are really different there, signing day here you are handed the keys and can move in immediately.. well, at least yours is moving forward, are you gertting excited yet?

Bernice, Yes, WTG, relax now and take care of yourself, think positive and breathe!

FW, heard you bought blueberries! Oh yum!! fruit to snack on! Keep me posted on the kitties. I will just donate food and things. You have a big heart to even try. I cant even do that!

my 3/3 are done fro the day.
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wish our house was neater but considering what all else we had to contend with this week, it could be a lot worse.

I think we'll be eating out tonight. We're on vacation for the weekend, mostly. We've decided not to care about any money we spend this weekend having fun. We're most likely not going to get a real vacation this year, so who cares? I did buy a pork loin to cook on the Cobb since the POS Charbroil isn't working at all again and got out some bacon-wrapped steaks, and bought a ton of veggies and fruits. After all, my diet buddy and I are supposed to be behaving. IDK though, after this killer week a DQ Blizzard sounds pretty darn good. But WTH? I've run my tail off working and sweating out in the heat and I gained two stinkin' pounds! SO NOT FAIR!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

2/3 today. I never went to get the chickens...my freezer is too full, and I have a ton of Zaycon chicken breasts. The vertigo is a little better today, but I still needed my daughter to drive me. I'm not making a list for the weekend, hubby has a couple of projects and wants my help. I will be making some hot sauce this weekend, though. A neighbor gifted me with a few ghost peppers and my family loves those in hot sauce.

Have a wonderful weekend, Everyone!

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH! The perfect end to a brutal week. I had just started loading the dishwasher when the bottom broke out of a glass mug and sliced my thumb. Nice!

I'm officially taking the weekend off before I get seriously hurt.

I wish...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

SD-your having my day! I just cooked a whole meal and I opened the grill and like 30 flies flew out-no L.O. There goes $20.
    Right now we are getting almost gale force winds and power should go out. Several communities around here are down. Wow this one has power!!!!
    DD just threw a fit because I asked her to empty the DW. I got the food,cooked it,cleaned up and will refill it. So she gets all pixxy because she is tired from work. She needs her own place.

I will reload but I'm not starting it w/ this storm.

Pinetree-Yep and they were delicious.
    I made salad w/lettuce,garlic croutons,baby carrots and walnuts. The tomatoes that were 4/$5. were worth it. So thick and tight like beets.
    I made 2 steaks,mini white potatoes,sauteed portabellas, Grilled some Poblanos peppers for Dh, made green beans. All fresh-yum.
    One of these days I am going to grill some fruit.

pinetree-well, I was good until they got 20 kittens. 1 is a female orange tabby like my Cat Tabitha I had 30 yrs. ago almost now and the other is like her DD a Calico.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

pinetree - poor, poor kitty. That must be so painful, hope he is feeling better tomorrow and eating normally soon.

fw - glad you finally got to hear from your son even if it was brief. I'm sure you do a sigh of relief just hearing his voice. That does sound like a lot of rules from the shelter but I'm sure they have their reasons. There is a lot of crazies in the rescue world!

hikr - I always had my rabbits running around the house until we moved in this house. DH said "no more!" He was tired of repairing everything that they had damaged so I don't blame him. Here they lived in XXX lg. pens in the basement. We have lots of natural light down there so they were not in the dark.

Bernice - sorry your SSDI was denied. Glad you have a lawyer working on it for you.

ilc - enjoy time with your son!

SD - enjoy your visit with friends, don't worry about your house, they came there to visit with you not to look at your house. Plus you have that gorgeous lake, they won't even want to spend any time in the house!

Niko - hope you were able to get that abscess fixed.

Hi to everyone else!

SIL is awake and talking. Thank you all for your continued prayers, she will need them. I am babysitting for the boys tomorrow (nephews kids) and we are celebrating my mom's Bday tomorrow at my sisters. Probably won't get much done but I hope to get the following accomplished....

Saturday
    1 - wash/2 loads
    2 - vacuum
    3 - clean kitchen
    I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Had a great evening with our friends. We showed them around a little. Like everyone, they think it's beautiful here. We ended up on our dock for a little while at dusk. It was cool because the bats were flying around us and the loons were calling. Such a wild sound. They're from Massachusetts where they have loons, too, so they're familiar with them but who doesn't enjoy hearing loons calling at dusk on a quiet lake? It sounds like the plan for tomorrow is to play around with the HydroBikes for my friend and I, while her husband chats with Husby and fishes off our dock. He's booked a fishing guide for Sunday so he should have fun. I hope he catches something. We'll probably go see some attractions when it gets hot. The forecast is 91 and humid. Ish. But it'll still be fun.

Sure is nice to have the driveway fixed. Unbelievable that it's finally done! We asked the dirt guy to come almost a year ago. That's how far ahead some of these people are booked. He did a beautiful job. It's so great not to be bouncing our heads off the ceiling when we drive up to the house.

I thought I had the bleeding stopped on my thumb, but it started up again while we were riding around in the truck. It was so funny how my friend just started taking care of it. LOL. She's an ICU nurse so I'm sure she's used to it.

This weekend is going to fly by.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frugalwarrior2 View Post
    DD just threw a fit because I asked her to empty the DW. I got the food,cooked it,cleaned up and will refill it. So she gets all pixxy because she is tired from work.
    Doesn't this kind of stuff drive you crazy? DS was unexpectedly good at chores and didn't ask for money, I gave an allowance anyway. DD, since we moved here, her only chores are keep her room clean, do your laundry (they did this young, never been an issue) and windex the table after dinner. The first two are ingrained and she must does them. In her eyes, her only chore is doing the table. How can you eat the food others prepared for you and cleaned up after you, yet get upset about washing that table? This takes maybe 30 secs out of her day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Getting ready for the day. It's going to be like moving day. Gotta take extra chairs down to the dock and some side tables, pack up a cooler of beer, pop, water, and some food to have down there, Husby's going to bake cookies. Basically we'll pack up for a day trip so we don't have to be running up and down the hill all day in the heat.

Husby gets to haul the bikes up out of the water this weekend because otherwise I'd bust my thumb open again. He hasn't had to do that since we put in the boat rollers, so I suspect he'll be as happy as I am at the thought of installing a winch. Reminds me I need to call the FD next week and see if it would be a problem to use their post. I need to ask them if they want the pool table anyway.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pinetree: signing the act and getting the keys is normally on the same day inhere too. However because I get the legal owner of the house upon signing I can ask them for rent from then.

FW: tell your daughter with my greets living alone means you need to do all of the housework. I deal with it by doing a lot more on days Im off and just doing the minimum when working the nightshift/3rd shift, but believe me living with my parents was a lot easier on that point.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

ayanka-I actually did. Her reason for acting this way is she's doesn't want to be here and I have things to say about what she does. Well,yeah. It is my house,everyone who lives in a place should know the Holiday Inn charges more than here and dinner is extra!!. Yeah,a good dose of on my own should cure her but in the mean time-dang I am tired of it. 25 in less than 2 months!!

SD-sounds great. Glad the night flushed out better. Our storm just had lots of wind and no rain? go figure.

Pinetree-quit always pickin' on me. I am a delicate little Detroit flower. HAAA!

Bernice-in spades. Hurts my feelings,baffles my mind,annoys me,makes me curious about how that "logic" works. She only treats me that way she says (I've seen her do it to BF too). I stooped to the I am doing things w/ you in mind constantly speech. I am pointing to Kiwi I just got for her and bringing up rides. How I paid for everyone's lunch at Outback. It just gets stoooopid between moms and DD's sometimes. God help me if I have to hit the "you'll be sorry when I'm gone kid or times shorter than you think kid! speech my Dmom pulls out. hahaha We always act so foolish w/ family and treat strangers better.

Hugs to you Rabbit. Stand strong-thinking of you all and hoping for the best.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

FW, um,,,,,, delicate flower from detroit? Um, My dad grew up in detroit in the summers, uh, hes was 6' 5" and told me thats where he learned to be tough, I didn't think of girls living up there, I'm sorry If I hurt your feeling!! lol
    How the heck are you doing those cats?? My yellow were, Sam And Tambo.. I dont think I could do it at all!
    Your DD has alot to learn, shes coming along tho...

Ayanka, Yipee, charge them rent!!

RABBIT, still sending up prayers, sp glad to hear she is doing better. Baby boy came in to eat last night, he was feeling better already, the pain shot knocked him out and he slept all day. I wish he would stay in, but he just cant do it.

SD, have a great time!! Sorry about your finger!!

Lic, have fun with DS, dont forget ice cream!!

Jen, take it easy

OM, hoping all is well

Bernice, have a relaxing day

Niko.... thinking about you.

hi to everyone I forgot.

DH and I are baking bread, kids are smoking hamburgers for dinner, I'm going to have them throw on some pineapple, thanks for the reminder FW! DH got a case of pineapple, haha, they come 7 to a case now, instead of 12, they are huge! Each pineapple weighs about 4 pounds. I'll can these and see if I need more

today
    help with bread
    can pineapple
    start applesauce
    clean up all the messes

Have a wonderful day, expect something good to happen!!
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.