2015 To-Do Challenge - Page 15
Page 15 of 271 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565115 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks ilc for all the info. I didn't think of the "hot and humid" summers. My sister lives in Tennessee and it's miserable there in the summer, don't think I could do that. I like it hot, just not over 90 degrees hot.

3/3 today. Trying to get dinner done and feed the zoo before I do dishes and get out the door for AWANA.

Wednesday
    1 - house chores of the day
    2 - call Market Place/Blue Cross
    3 - make salad, cauliflower potato salad
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Welcome, thehudlermom! I find this thread keeps me motivated and I enjoy the friendships!!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by RABBIT View Post
    Welcome, thehudlermom! I find this thread keeps me motivated and I enjoy the friendships!!
    Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Welcome!

If you click on the bold capital A on the tool bar on top of the Quick Reply box when you're replying to a message, you can change colors on your text if you like.

Like this.

Or this.

Or maybe this.

Or something like this.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I got all 3 of mine done!! It took me most of the day but I did it!! Yiippeee!!!
    I just had to laugh, my lists are so sad!!! lol It does make me feel good I did get something done tho!

Tomorrow

I STart REhab!! Finally, I am So excited , hoping I can start doing more and start feeling better, getting some big time cabin fever!!

Need to get another blood test.

Stop by a store while in the big city, they have aparagas for .88 lb. Think I will freeze some.

Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers for tomorrow!

Welcome thehudlermom, so glad you joined us! Just jump right in!

RABBIT, let me know if you like the salad!

ilc, are you feeling better? Are you all done with the Drs?

Jen, Its so good to see you back, I sure hope you feel better for awhile!

Hi to anyone I missed, SallyC and SD, hope you are both doing great.

Have a fantastic day!! I will be thinking about you!!
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

[QUOTE=Spirit Deer;4112095305]

Tuesday:

1. Start new cilantro garden. Nope.
    2. Make something for WW lunches. Do good intentions count?
    3. Make quiche cups for WW breakfasts. Uh-uh.
    4. Wash a bunch of cast iron. DONE! Of course now the pizza pan is dirty again right away.
    5. Put the first coat of sealer on the other 'new' vintage stained glass window. I cut the cardboard for that this morning to cover the table to catch drips, so that's ready to go now. YUP. One more coat to do tomorrow morning, then I can rummage around for some hardware to hang it with.

2015 To-Do Challenge-_57.jpg

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

3/3 today, though the banana bread is almost gone. I snuck some oatmeal into the batter, so it was a bit healthier and nobody even noticed! I think I'll keep that up.

Tomorrow:

1. Clean the kitchen. I left a bit of a mess tonight, because I was tired.
    2. Clean out my purse. How does this thing get so full of stuff?!
    3. Work on making a Household Binder. I've never had one of these and I'm not sure what I want to keep in it. Any suggestions?

Have a fantastic day, Everyone! Stay safe and warm.

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi and welcome, the hudlermom! Whatever helps you stay on track is great. Personally, I LOVE color-coding (retired teacher here!) and it is very helpful

pinetree, I'm praying for you. YEA to rehab!!!!

Didn't vacuum or do laundry yesterday. Oh well.

For Wednesday:

1) Go to periodontist DONE
    2) Errands with DH
    3) Make red velvet cake for DD's birthday IN OVEN (the cake, not me)
    4) Clean toilets
    5) Vacuum upstairs

Have a lovely day, everyone.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think I need to go back to posting a ta-done list.

Today so far I've:

~Finally made the quiche cups.
    ~Made lasagna for the freezer.
    ~Put the second coat of sealer on the stained glass window frame.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hi all,late but I need this one
    Prayers Pinetree.
    3/3
    Make banana nut bread
    Make pumpkin choc chip loaf-freeze
    Flip dishes and do a second load
    All done as soon as I pull the bread out

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Welcome frugalwarrior!

pinetree - how did rehab go today? Hopefully your not worn out. I made the cauliflower potato salad tonight and both DH and I liked it. I think though next time I make it I will add radishes. I also will use the Dijon mustard, all I had was regular mustard so that's what I used.

SD - your stained glass in very pretty, where are you putting it?

Jen - I never have had a Household binder either so I'm interested to hear what you put in it.

3/3 today, I also got a nap in.

Thursday
    1 - house chores of the day
    2 - do training w/dogs to keep boredom at bay (cabin fever)
    3 - wipe down kitchen cabinets

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by thehudlermom View Post
    Love this one! I won't start with today since it's towards the end of the day for me. However, here's my list for tomorrow. I'll likely be keeping my list by hand because I recently found out the only thing that has ever helped me stay organized -- color coding with highlighters. I highlight in pink if the thing didn't happen/was bad/etc, green if we're good to go, and blue for anything else that I need to bring attention to. So I'll probably keep that habit up with this
    Attachment 35425
    I ended up being asked to work late (which meant a 12 hour shift) on a day I already had to go in an hour early (yay!) so I didn't get to the gym. I'm going to try to get the kitchen done tonight and start reading a book while I'm relaxing in a Epsom salt bath!!

Tomorrow's list:
    * Go to the gym
    * Reading second chapter in book for FV reading challenge.
    * Work on the meal plan for next week.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh Happy Day!! Prayers were answered!!!

I am really being blessed. I love my New Dr. He spent almost 2 hours with us. It's going to be an awful long road I am walking here, but I can do it.

I got 5 exercises, all really simple, and only can do reps of 3-5 each, once a day for 4-5 weeks. They are all done with exercise bands and sitting in a chair, so not real hard, but i have lost most of my strengh so we need to get my muscles up and going first. I thought I would be doing more of a exercise routine, but thats looks like its aways off.

At least I am on a road going forward!!

2/3 today, I am too pooped to do anything else

Thursday
    Do exercises
    put the blankets away
    sit in the sun
    empty dishwasher

Thank you for the prayers!!

RABBIT, glad you liked the salad, I am going to put more things in mine too, like celery, zuchini, carrots.. etc.

ilc, Happy Birthday to your daughter, hope you have a lovely time!

FW, Hi!! Glad to see ya! Your baking sounds wonderful, if you need a food tester, just let me know! lol

SD, I love your ta-done lists! Your stained glass is beautiful!

thehudlermom, that salt bath sounds wonderful!

Jen, I started one, I used a notebook or 3 ring binder, everything is in there, and I havent looked at it since.

Hi Zhoen!! Saw you lurking around, how ya doing?

Ok everyone have a fablous thursday, If you happen to hear someone singing in the distance, its just me, lol
    Last edited by pinetree; 02-11-2015 at 08:05 PM.
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

1.5/3 today. I got the kitchen cleaned up and found a binder. I also pulled out some of the things I think should be in it, but haven't organized it or decided how I want to include it.

Tomorrow:

1. Go pick up prescriptions.
    2. Do some claw clipping on the cats.(we do this a little at a time to avoid stress)
    3. One load of laundry.

Have a lovely day, Everyone!

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I clip Sugar's (dog) claws over time, too. It seems easier. Sota, our other dog, is self-clipping.

The vintage stained glass is going in our bedroom window for privacy. Since we built the deck right outside that window, anyone could walk right up and look in. Not that I think anyone would but it's still unnerving to think about. I hung the bears in the living room.

I love that vintage stained glass and I'm working really hard to avoid buying more. We don't really have any more room to put more big pieces now. I found a seller on eBay that has pretty good prices, so we decided to splurge.