2015 To-Do Challenge - Page 221
Page 221 of 271 FirstFirst ... 121171211218219220221222223224231 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4061
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I should be outside doing something useful, but I came out to my office to put some stuff away from yesterday and I'm just puttering and listening to David Lee Murphy and messing with a new system for keeping track of secondary characters. I slipped up last week and didn't buy a couple of tiny bulletin boards at GW in Duluth. They were only a dollar each, but since it may not seem like it but I really am trying not to bring in excess clutter, I left them there, all NIP and everything. I regretted it, but then the day after I noticed I had a sort of scuzzy bulletin board iI was meaning to get rid of in a heap of stuff in my office. I didn't have time to go any further with that thought, but today I decided I could get four tiny bulletin boards out of it, so I took it out to the garage to commune with my saw. I've been setting up the index cards with character names and notes on it and pinning them to my new little boards, and I love them! I just have to figure out a way to set them up on my desk. Maybe some of those little plate easels would work. One of them leans nicely against my monitor, and one leans nicely against my tower. I could probably lean one up against the moose, and the last one against the lamp, so maybe this will solve itself. I was thinking about hinging them but since each project will need a different number of cards, it's probably best to just use the four pieces as is. So I'm happy, and also still have my $2 from last week in my pocket, and the scuzzy bulletin board is saved from the landfill, too. I just love a good repurpose!

It appears the bears may be denned up now, so we're hoping we can start leaving our bird feeders outside overnight. That would be nice. Stupid bears.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

vaccumned and swept the floors and hall but they are still dirty w/o hope. Huge dogs and Dh will see to that. I took out enough sand for a sand box and its only a weeks worth plus Dh had already done the upstairs stairs. Love the dogs but 3x as many cats are cleaner.
    Dh is doing the pans for the cats and I made pizza rolls to snack on.
    Need to find the top of the entertainment center. Not so easy. Dusting will wait for tomorrow.

Pinetree-sounds like here but hopefully not so bad as here. I need to pursue the cobwebs. Spiders arent the excuse either.
    Well off to put some things out to the trash for tomorrow.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Took out 6 trash bags of junk. Have a sewing cabinet w/ nothing on it. I can clea n the sewing machine and put it back-concept.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Had a great time at my grandson's birthday party. Today I just laid around. Did manage to get the laundry done and make biscuits for breakfast. Tomorrow I will do a little mending and ironing and that is all.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I evicted the scrap lumber from the entry of the cabin and rearranged some stuff in there. I'd like to say it made some space but now the space is piled full of bags of corn.

Husby closed off the dog fence behind the cabin. It's supposed to connect around the back of the garage and to the dog yard by the house, but got taken out while we were working on gutters and dealing with trees. He also fixed some bear damage to the fence we didn't know had happened when a bear climbed over the fence behind the cabin, and cleaned up some trash the bear dragged back there that we also didn't know about.

Sure is nice to have a place to wash my hands out there now. Still can't believe it took me so long to think of it. Maybe because I haven't used the cabin in years.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Pinetree - don't do too much at once and wear yourself out.

SD - Some days puttering about is productive enough.

Winding down for the evening and figured I'd pop in again. Ended up clearing through a large mound of paperwork on top of the laundry and bathrooms. I did go on and get in another run outside but compared to yesterday's it was slow going with a lot of stops. My body just isn't use to running back to back days outside anymore. I did go on and do some upper body weight stuff while folding laundry which made up for it so I can check a good workout off the list as well. Not sure how frequently I'll get to pop in over the next two weeks so be well everyone and know I am thinking of you (and how much you're getting done LOL)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

heading in the pantry to check cereal "horde" and throw out oldies. I have 8 more boxes to put in.
    cleaned down 1 of the sewing machines and the top of the buffet (sewing suplies)
    dusted oak chair that had junk on it I tossed,
    Hopefull I will pick at the mess and make better choices in the future.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wow you guys are busy!!

FW, haha, I have so many cobwebs it looks like halloween in here, and I Could take the leaf blower to the kitchen and open the back door and blow all the leaves the cats have drug in, back outside!! Geeze you would think I have a tree growing in here!!

SD, WTG on your office!! You should be able to do alot of writing in there now! So glad you got the bikes out of the water, but not really, I was hoping you could ride some more!
    I have done my repurposing for the year, I took the carpet off and gave it away, its Done! Ha, I can't do anything like you do!!
    Bears Are Not sleeping here yet, its not cold enough, they are still out eating..

GB, So glad to hear you had fun with the kids, hope you are feeling better!

OK, big disappointment, kids came home with No fish, Giant sunburns, well DIL. DS just tans, they visited with alot of their friends that were up on their boats fishing, so I kinda think there wasn't much fishing going on, at least they had a good time. The lake is really down, so they winterized the boat and she's ready for winter now too. sob...

I swear its 75* out there. finally got all the garlic in the ground, its mulched and ready to go thru the winter, now I can't wait for spring!! get this we planted ready, guess.... ready? 218, yep, gonna have 218 garlic plants, oh yea!! We hads to use 3 beds to get them all in. so I'll just expand another bed somewhere to make up for it.
    So I'm doing pretty good today, Yea I know its about time huh!
    got 2 loads of laundry done
    loaded, & put away dishwasher,
    cleaned the top of the fridge, oh boy was it cluttered up!
    Put dishes in drainer away
    made out birthday cards for DIL & MIL and cards for thanksgiving, yippee way ahead!
    cutting up some sweat pants to make cleaning cloths for the swiffer, then throw then in the laundry, oh oh this is a repurpose!!
    think i'll clean the bathroom tomorrow, going to sit down with a cup of coffee and maybe work on my, oh crap, what is that SD? my hot pad thingy!! lol

Have a wonderful evening, sleep tight!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Nomad, I missed your post I was busy writing mine!
    I just do what I can do, somedays are alot others well, its hard even to get on here. But I am feeling better, Must Be My New Dr!!!
    Thanks for your kind comments, I will miss your posting!! hugs!

Thanks for reminding me to exercise too!

FW, Yea, if people would put it away, instead of laying it down it would help.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Pinetree-no kidding! not happening here though
    So i bagged 6 more bags of I will never use this,do I still have this and oooh That sure is expired. Not to mention lots and lots of grey fur. I hate that as i clean the clean spots refill as I shift but progess is happening. Even DH has noticed or he's lying which is fine too. I think I have 1 more toss in me and then I quit. The brown recliner bites it this week.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Not as much so far this weekend as last. Since I work half a day Saturday I don't really consider it an "off" day. Mine are Sunday and Monday. When I get home Saturday about 1 give or take I'm done. Usually a nap is in the forecast for the day.

Today I

Unloaded and reloaded dishwasher. Not running until probably tomorrow. Not full yet. I run about once a week give or take a day.
    Washed by hand the pots and pans. Sitting in the other side of the sink drying waiting to be put away. Not many so will do maybe tonight.
    Washed 1 load today and put that one away plus a dryer load that he washed... his work clothes. Nothing so far added to the dreaded couch. Nothing so far put away on the dreaded couch but nothing added. That's a plus right????

Mostly today just sat, watched TV, played on computer and held the snack babies.

Tomorrow
    vet to get their nails done
    SOMETHINGS off the dreaded couch with nothing new added.
    Don't think I have a full load of laundry but if I do will wash, dry and put it away.
    I'm sure there'll be some more but no definite plans right now. I just kind of take it as the mood hits
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge Feb
    $8.00

Grocery Challenge/Feb
    Goal $250.00
    Total $33.55

Eat Out No More Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp/8

No Spend Challenge/Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp 4

Change Jar 2020
    $

Christmas Fund 2020
    $

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Got 6 more bags of bunk ready for the cans once the trash guys come tomorrow.Still loads to do in here but way less than this morning. Going to make a to do list incl. calling to dump chair next week.

Still radio silence on Ds's facebook. Still stalking! Beat for today. Crawling up to bed.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

DD and her Bf are taking a "break". He yelled at her for talking to another guy after he was ignoring her to talk to an Ex. via text because her dog was sick??? He was going to dump her at the party. She said she is tired of the depressive bit because she struggles w/ her own. IDK what will happen so I just asked her how she felt and said sorry it didnt go as she had planned. He had told her he wasnt ready to get married until 3 yrs from now.
    There is no end to the drama???

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Surprise!! Morning!

FW, well, at least things are the same at your house! Wtg getting the bags to the trash!!Hope you hear from DS soon!

Niko sending up prayers for you!

ILC, just started it for you thought it would freak you out!! HaPPY DAY!

SD, dont work to hard

Guess I will hit my list, Hi to everyone!!
    breakfast
    dry load of clothes, hang
    clean up & wax washer and dryer & fridge on back porch.
    See the kids since they are on vacation again this week

Have a beautiful day, Take care of you!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My one thing I want to try tonight is get the dishes done. Anything else is extra.