2015 To-Do Challenge - Page 269
Page 269 of 271 FirstFirst ... 169219259266267268269270271 LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4061
    TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today I am working 3 hours this am then taking niece #1 to lunch and I think I will take her to Maurice's to pick out 1 clothing item as a treat! Also,need to get some laundry done and this kitchen reset! That will be it for the day as once my few hours of work are done I am back in vacation mode until next, Tuesday.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am still alive. Just planning for my January and it's looking rough. 3 weeks of working 12 hour shifts- half of what I'm not paid for because it's my "clinical rotation". Ugh.

My to do is:

Finish meal planning for January so my family doesn't starve during those times
    Write up grocery lists biweekly so I can streamline this process more and don't forget anything.
    Update January 2016 calendars with cub scout info, clinical info, work schedule and hubby's school info.

So a lot of sitting and writing which I'm fine with as my legs achhhhhe from this sharp change of weather and buried under like 12" of snow.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I need to start this up again. Today I need to do laundry, work on reorganizing the master closet, and iron.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well I survived yesterday and today, nearly done with the cleaning off the walls of the living room. Next on the list filling all of the holes.
    Disclaimer: European at the keyboard, unless precised, amounts are in EUR, any mistakes made because of a difference in politics, regulations or background are accidental not on purpose, please forgive me for them.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Before work I reset the house, worked out, started vacuuming and cleaned the bunny/cat litter boxes. Ran some errands while I was in town and then came home, started up the woodstove again, finished vacuuming and made DH's lunch for tomorrow. Still have to come up with something for dinner. My doctors appointment is tomorrow and I will get the results of my test, so I'm a little nervous. Just trying to keep my mind busy.
    I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

TDN, fabulous news about your test results! YEA!

RABBIT, praying about your test results. Hugs to you.

Sally, welcome back!

Niko, did you take your BP meds today? Do we need to check everyday? Because we will! Nobody wants you getting sick.

SD, that's a bummer about WW changing points, after a gazillion years of the same ones. I need to lose the Christmas weight--only a couple of pounds, and it's been fun eating, but I've been eating all the wrong things.

fw, how's the ice? We seldom have ice but when we do everything comes to a standstill. Our city-county just doesn't have the resources for ice storms or even snow storms except dump trucks spreading sand.

Gbug, your DH sounds pretty typical of men being sick. Mine just wants to be left alone when he's really ill but when he feels a speck better he's a big ol' grump.

Raiquee, I hope your leg quits hurting soon. Do you alternate hot and cold on it?

pinetree, oh, so so sorry about that water leak! Sure hope the floor doesn't need replacing. If it does, would your insurance cover it?

Ayanka, you're doing really well with the house. Even though it's not fun, it'll be worth it. When do you want all of us to come to the housewarming party? I need to get my passport since it's expired.

Everybody else I missed, hope you're having a good day.

Well, DS is totally moved back in. All his stuff is here, key is turned in, etc. It's done. He's actually dealing with it pretty well, which surprises the heck out of DH and me. I've been keeping him well-fed and that's his love language, I believe. That boy has always been thrilled with nice good meals.

We had sun today but the clouds are moving in rapidly. Another day of 70s, then a day of 60s, then it looks like a few days of 50s for highs and 30s for lows. It's been awfully nice not needing AC or heat but I'm ready for cooler weather. Strange, I know.

For Tuesday:

1) Mail some stuff DONE
    2) Pack away more Christmas stuff (taking my time on this) DONE
    3) Get Kroger and Aldi list ready for tomorrow DONE
    4) Call insurance company DONE
    5) Straighten up around my chair DONE
    6) Start on next Monday's Bible study homework
    7) Decide what to do about supper

See you tomorrow.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Afternoon,

RABBIT, sending up prayers, it will be ok, think positive!! hugs
    I wish I could have your energy when you get up!

TDN, Congratulations on your test results!

ILC, Bet you're glad to have your DS back!
    We won't claim on insurance, it probably wont be the deductable, and we need to save it for if we get hailed out, we will need it then. It looks pretty good so far, cross your fingers!

Fw, you doing ok

welcome to the new faces I see.

SD, still working hard I see!

Hi to ones I didnt get!

What a way to clean under the sink, ick, I was going to lay new contact paper or lay some vinyl down but didn't do it. I will change it out when I repaint the cabinets, hopefully this spring.

I got all my new drapes now, the rest came today, but am going to wait until spring to hang them, I will wash down walls and windows for spring cleaning and then put them up, lol maybe I will have energy then!

Today
    cleaned out a mess of recipies I have copies of
    cleaned up kitchen
    wrapped a couple gifts I got today that were late for Christmas, the kids wont mind!
    now I'm peeling potatoes for dinner, yippee, scalloped taters/ham!!

Later...
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I'm around. Just took a long nap and wrestled w/ my clutter demons. Cleared the table in the MIL and folded it down for the 1st time in 3 yrs. Cleaned dwon 2 sewing machines and the top of my sewing cabinet. Now the machines are back. Threw a few foood items out from there and put many away.
    Got another whole shelf clean off and empty. Did a second w/ Asian foods.
    Need to run a load after I empty the DW.

Ordered more of those Kohls night gowns w/ my $30 Kohls cash so 3 were only $34. incl. tax and shipping. Going to order bras. JMS is having a sale.

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Rabbit......praying for you! I can not believe how stressful "waiting" is! I wish I had went into cleaning mode to keep my mind off test results but instead I went into high stress,can't deal with anything or do anything mode.

Took my niece to Thai house for lunch and it was 20 including a tip! Then took her to Maurice's and told her to pick out one thing she really loved and can you believe she picked a scarf on sale for $10 and then I remembered I had a $5 coupon so lunch and shopping for $25! She is a senior and I don't get to see her nearly as much as I used to. She is very independent ( opposite of me) and has already spent the last 2 summers volunteering at a church camp. Gone for 8 weeks straight and she loves it and goes back most weekend to help at their retreats.

Need to get some laundry done and tackle the kitchen.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

TDN-ooh I love Thai. And I wish we could get it that cheap.$12. is the minimum meal price.

Should we all go ahead and move to the 2016 Self-image thread. We are so close anyway??

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Christmas decorations inside and out are put away. Yeah! Tomorrow is house cleaning and laundry day. Need to plan on using what I have and planning to tighten up even more.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by frugalwarrior2 View Post
    TDN-ooh I love Thai. And I wish we could get it that cheap.$12. is the minimum meal price.

Should we all go ahead and move to the 2016 Self-image thread. We are so close anyway??
    I guess this has to be the 2016 to do thread, in case anyone is doubting :p.

ILC: I don't have a date yet, Im hoping april-may, but it might easily get to the summer, because I need some pro's after the living room is done. If you start hearing me talk about a bathroom, it is time to get to passport office, because I ll do the housewarming after the new bathroom is done.

Well, yesterday my dad came and broke down the plastic sidings in the old bathroom. Sadly apparently someone have nearly fallen through the roof, after which they just covered it with plastic. So far it is good, but I need to clean the other room next week and move everything but the washing machine out of the other room. When it snows enough, the odds are pretty good the roof won't be able to hold the weight and just collapse. There is all tiles on the floors and such, but sadly Im going to have to have it reroofed as soon as possible, and not in 2017 as planned.

I did clean all of the living room yesterday though, so today I am filling holes, going to the fancy supermarket and tidy up the kitchen a bit. If I manage to do the holes and the painting both in one day, I can clean up and relax on Friday.
    Disclaimer: European at the keyboard, unless precised, amounts are in EUR, any mistakes made because of a difference in politics, regulations or background are accidental not on purpose, please forgive me for them.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Expecting more rain today---100% chance of thunderstorms. Our river had started receding but the forecasters are saying that the coming rain will take it back up. Already a few local streets have flooded and a walking trail/recreation area is covered with water. There have also been some huge sewage spills due to all the water rushing though pipes. Looks like December will end up with a 10+ inches rain surplus. I'm so thankful we're not having the issues other places are. Stay safe, everybody.

For Wednesday:

1) Pack away more Christmas stuff
    2) Bible study homework
    3) Errands: cable TV company, pick up prescriptions, grocery store(s)
    4) Plan menus through the weekend
    5) Work on end-of-December finances

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well I guess for today I will tackle the laundry that is piling up and the kitchen.....I was on vacation mode yesterday and did not get it done. Also taking niece number 2 to lunch today. I could not talk her into going to the Thai place yesterday with niece 1 and I. She said she does not like Thai food of any kind! ( not sure she ever tried it?) So she choose Chinese for her lunch. I thought hubby and I would both take her out then found out she meant Safeway Chinese as she does not like the Chinese restaurant either! Yes, she is 13 and does not like much right now!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

TDN-oh arent they a trip. DD liked sushi at that age. She had it from a restaurant leftovers bar when we stayed in Canada for a trip Dh was on for business. So seeing it was free I dared her.lol

Teetering on skipping the rescue. The window in the van that had gone out of track isnt fixed and thats a cold ride. Plus I am pantry obsessed and must cash in on it after I drop DD. Plus Dmom has her phone out and her cell is on the charger.
    Plus now I want Thai. JK
    Dh still hasnt gotten his 1st check because the guy lost his W-4. I am nervous thats a lie and we arent getting paid. On top of that Dh got a $20. parking ticket because he has to have a campus parking handicapped sticker even though he has a state handicapped sticker. The city said because he is not an employee he should walk. Because he cant the guy he works for has to file for a specialty pass. Such a slap. The ticket must be paid by Wed. or it goes to $25. Small town BS. I cant imagine thats not illegal under the disabilities act. BUt we need the job for another couple months. The good job he wanted is still on hold for the New Year.

So I will
    do dishes
    dump old food/reorganize shelves
    drop DD at work
    and play the rest by ear