2015 To-Do Challenge - Page 271
Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 171221261268269270271
Results 4,051 to 4,061 of 4061
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ilc- heat usually helps it. I think they ache cause of the cold! Lol

Today I work the night shift, then I have a three day weekend with my little family!

Goals today:
    Write up grocery lists
    Study chem material to take test tmw
    Get formula
    Get cash for beef and pizzas
    Step 2
    Will update this when I have time

Food grown for my family so far: 37lbs 1 oz!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Raiquee - do they switch your shifts on you? That must be hard to go from days to nights. Hope you enjoy your 3 days off with your family.

SD - sorry to hear that Sugar is having so much troubles. It's hard to see our fur kids get old.

ILC - thanks for the tip about writing 2016 on your checks, I'm going to do that shortly.

TDN - I also like your tip about celebrating New Years Eve at 12 noon! Good plan.

fw - here's to hoping that your DH's check really is in the mail. That is awful that you have not had any money coming in for a month now. Praying that this new year will be better for you.

Today I got done:

- dailies
    - washed all tile floors and basement stairs
    - cleaned Master bath
    - made a batch of brownie mix
    - boiled eggs
    - reset house

I still have to workout but that is all I plan on doing. The rest of the day I am going to spend with DH. I hope everyone has a nice and safe New Years Eve.
    I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

RABBIT and TDN, best news ever!! I wish you the best for the New Year!

FW, hope your New year Is SO much better than this one!!

Gbug, I hope you feel your best ever for the New Year!

Rai, Enjoy the family, wishing you more days off!

Niko, Hope your year goes better too!

SD, Ok, I'm gonna say it, Heres to you finding all your deals next year!! Thanks for all your help with the recipies!

Hikr, Good Luck with your brand new House!!

Ayanka, Enjoy fixing up your new home, you are really going good!

ILC, I want to thank you for all your help and support this last year. You kept my head above water several times, and without your words I think I might have drowned.
    I wish you the best year ever!

For those of you I didnt get , Have the best New Year ever!!

Now I need to get myself together and go into the New Year, see you there!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

LOL. Who writes checks anymore? We only write them if we're using a check of my mom's to pay for something. The last time we wrote a check was maybe a year ago, when we were at a store where the credit card scanner wasn't working. It was pretty funny as we stood there asking each other if we had a check. Luckily, we do carry one or two each just in case we need one, so we could write the check and get on with our day. That's a good tip about writing the new year on the date though. I should mention that to Mom.

Husby found us a stove, so that'll be a road trip. I hate to leave my dog. I'm hoping to get by with only two stops, Lowe's for the stove and JA in hopes of snagging some close-out flannel for the DfG project. I don't have much of that and it's expensive online. The best I could do on eBay was about $6 for 1 3/4 yards, which is comparable to what JA had online. DfG is particular about what prints and colors can be used, with good reason.

I cut and serged 25 bags for the DfG project today. I'm glad I'm that far along now. I need to get the chair done so I can focus on DfG for a while and get that all out of here so it all can be put to use.

I went through some recipes and made a grocery list, plus stuff from the ads. We'll do errands later. Also filled the dishwasher.

Thanks for the kind words about Sugar. We know she's winding down. She's about fourteen now. Today is a pretty good day though. She was able to stand up and eat her entire lunch. She seems stronger today and her balance is a little better. Yesterday was horrible, partly because I was doing other things so wasn't around as much to help her.

Where the heck did this year go? I know some of you in this crowd had a rough year and I'm sorry about that, but for us it was a great year. Our biggest problem is Sugar. But we got a ton of stuff done around the old homestead, found bargains by the millions, saved a ton of money, did a ton of upgrades, had a lot of fun with our HydroBikes since we couldn't travel, and made huge strides in getting our house in order. I look through my pics of the projects that got done, some of them pretty big, and I just smile. I hope we can do at least as well next year, because if we can, we should be nearly done with all the big projects and a whole bunch of the little ones, too.

Here's hoping we ALL have a great year in 2016!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

gotta say the opposite. Longest year ever!! got so little done. and I write checks to medical places all the time.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Our medical places take credit cards, too. Plus we usually don't have to pay them till after the insurance hems and haws for a few weeks and we know what we actually owe. Then we just go in and pay by CC.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I know that I have just got the nerve to start posting but I have followed these threads for a long long time. You are all so nice and helpful to each other.

Every year I pick a word to describe how I want my new year to go. For 2016 i chose the word BETTER. Anything I do during the year I will try to do BETTER.

I look forward to posting regularly and wish you all a BETTER 2016.

Happy New Year

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

earlybird, we're looking forward to getting to know you through your posts. Don't be shy---we are very welcoming to everyone. So glad you're joining us!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Welcome earlybird! ILC is right, just jump right in, we would love to get to know you too!

Just a reminder, we need to switch to the 2016 challenge!! See you there.....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Welcome Earlybird. Chances are high I will post EB out of sheer typing aversion.lol

SD-I meant after ins. pays i write a check to the lab or whatever. Cant drive to another state for $19. and I wont give CC info out that way-my quirk.

Well "see" you all in 2016. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! and hugs.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default 2018 To Do Challange

Tell what you plan on doing that day or what you have done.

1-1 1 I did load laundry
    2-mop all floors except small bed room
    3- cleaned kitchen ran dishwasher

1-2 -1 went out to lunch,
    2-done another load laundry
    3- fixed up some bills to pay

1-3 1-unload dishwasher
    2-swept living room kitchen
    3 went to town pay bills put gas in car get some household products