2015 To-Do Challenge - Page 37
Page 37 of 271 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839404787137 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Happy Easter everyone!! Enjoy your day tomorrow!!

Yes I have cats inside, down to 3 now, only have 4 outside. None of them inside now are snugglers, so I'm pretty much on my own, but they are always laying somewhere near by

Funny had to call the vet today on my only dude inside, hes my 3 legged baby that got attacked by coyotes.. He has to go in tues, she thinks he has feline acne!!

The bottom of his poor little chin is all broken out,,, I have never ever seen pimples on a cat!!

Things to do today
    I finished a job
    boiled 3 doz eggs
    gonna dye eggs tonight, kids are joining in so should be fun, they are smoking a brisket and corn on the cob for tomorrow.

Fw and Ayanka, you both have worked so hard, try to take alittle time for yourself!

Have a wonderful weekend!
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Still working on that dining room!

For Saturday:

1) Cook ham and bake some desserts (cheesecakes and ????)
    2) Finish laundry
    3) Enjoy the nice weather
    4) Enjoy my family

Have a great Easter weekend, everybody.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Did my 3 for yesterday and made a batch of pasta oven dish. Some of the ingredients wouldn't have lasted till I have time for cooking again on Monday...

My 3 for today:
    1. Tidy up the living room.
    2 Do the dishes.
    3. Make my bed.

3 small things today, 12 hours weekend shift.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Cats can come up with the weirdest afflictions to have, Pinetree. I hope your guy is better soon and the vet can help him.

I feel like I'm getting back among the living, finally. At least I'm showered, dressed, and out of bed at least for the moment. It's just a cold but it's been miserable all week long. The dizziness has mostly passed and the headaches are much less. My joints no longer feel like they all have knives shoved into them. Hopefully the worst is over, but if it's the same crud everyone else in town is having, then it'll come back for Round Two. Husby has it now, too, so his next week is going to be fun. I guess I need to make chili and some turkey noodle soup with the turkey I made on Thursday when I was almost too weak to lift the dang thing, but had no choice since it was thawed and I didn't want it to go bad.

Still in shock. I just got a couple packages from my diet buddy and WOW. She is way too good to me, way more than I deserve. She sent me one of the new WW cookbooks I've been wanting, two WW exercise programs, a Fitbit, and also subscribed to WW magazine for me. I guess you can figure out what's going to have to be on my to-do lists from now on, almost every day! I have to make good use of her wonderful gifts. I don't know why she's so generous. I do appreciate it but never can think of things to do in return for her. I know that's not why she sends me gifts but I can't just say 'thanks' and let it go. It's so nice of her.

Happy Easter, everyone!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

SD hope you are feeling better

Guess I should have said, my son works nights, and sun- thurs, so we usually celebrate on the day before, so our Easter dinner is this afternoon and tonight.

We had a good time dying eggs last night,, felt like a kid again..

Have A Wonderful Easter!
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Much more importantly, I hope you're feeling better, Pinetree! I'm fine. It's just a cold, and due to my sloth-like nature I've been taking it easy all week.

We won't have Easter till at least next weekend, due to not wanting to make my mom sick.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Managed to get little to nothing done yesterday or today but a little shopping
    We are still eating form the big batch of chili. Got real bad allergies and Zyrtec make me crabby the next day but its better than Clariton that makes me a ZOMBIE!!! lol

Pinetree-2 my cats have had that. I just changed to a less greasy food. They rub their chins in the bowl when they eat. My formerly wild one and my oldy get it.
    That a lot of eggs! Hope the holiday goes well.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Funny had to call the vet today on my only dude inside, hes my 3 legged baby that got attacked by coyotes.. He has to go in tues, she thinks he has feline acne!!

The bottom of his poor little chin is all broken out,,, I have never ever seen pimples on a cat!!
    Mine used to get that, too. The way to prevent it is to thoroughly scrub their food and water bowls regularly - once a week or so. Or you can run them thru the dishwasher.

Something that will help clear it up (if your cats will let you do it!) is to apply a little athletes foot cream.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

WC-the prob. w/ that here would be one would lick it off the others chin "helping".
    Cleaning the bowls more should definately help.

making a pasta dish to go w/ the steak and potato. Have good bread and L.O. dessert.

-DW unload
    -red load
    -vat of tea
    -watch tv and relax today

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you all have a lovely day.

See you Monday.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

pinetree, how are you doing?

I hope everybody had a great Easter weekend!

DS didn't get to come home as planned, so DH and I may drive up there sometime this week to take him Easter leftovers.

Well, it's Monday. And the house looks like it

For today:

1) Sweep/mop
    2) Reset den
    3) Plan the week's menus
    4) Review week's plans with DH
    5) Catch up on some personal correspondence

I'm sure there's more, but I'm still brain foggy this morning.

Have a nice Monday, everyone.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

got a wash and the DW going,all pets taken care of

To Do
    work on pantry (2 hr. minimum)
    put load away
    vaccumn
    make tea
    see where it goes the rest of the day

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My main to-do today is to get dog food made. Then probably take a long nap. I need to make broth yet too but maybe I'll just freeze the stuff for that until I feel better. I'm not up to dealing with a four-gallon stock pot full of boiling liquids today.

In fact, maybe I'll just make both doggies eat kibble for lunch today. They'd probably never forgive me.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

SD, Thanks, I am doing fine, Hope you feel better soon. Take lots of naps!

ilc, I'm so sorry your son didn't make it home, hopefully you can go see him! I am doing ok, sometimes I just get so darn tired...

RABBIT and Jen, hope you enjoyed your weekend!

FW, you are doing so much I would have been pooped out along time ago, please send some of your energy my way!! Glad you got to have you steak!

Ok I am all messed up again as usual, dude had to go to the vet today, I go to the Dr tomorrow.. monthly checkup, I think. Anyway the poor little guy got his chin shaved, and then drained, antibiotic shot, cream for his chin, then a lecture about he has 3 legs , there is no excuse for him not exercising... she adores him, she tried her hardest to save his leg. Any way, we have to watch it, its infected, his chin, we might have to apply a steroid if this doesnt work.

Their water bowl is washed almost daily, food bowls once a week. But will keep my eye on them.

My monkey from outside goes in tomorrow morning, if DH can catch him, she thinks he has a bad tooth, so he will get that taken care of tomorrow, hopefully.. He's not eating much and cried when he ate a peice of dry food last night.. hopefully he's ok too.

We had a nice Easter dinner, had smoked brisket, smoked corn on the cob, oh, my was it wonderful, the kids are turning out to be really good at smoking food. I love it because I only have to do sides!

I hope you all had a great weekend. After this scare, I have found its important to spend time with those you love.

I cant do spring cleaning this year so my DS is going to clean my carpet for me next week, aww how sweet of him! Either that or he noticed how dirty my carpet is!! lol

todays list
    sit with my baby boy, hes upset about having to go to town
    finish a job
    find dinner

Have a beautiful day!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

SD - hope your feeling better today

ilc - sorry your son couldn't make Easter, your a nice mom to take leftovers to him

pinetree - your poor kitties! Now you have two to worry about.

Easter was nice but busy. I volunteered to help out with breakfast at church so had to be there at 7 am. Men are in charge of cooking but four of us women were in charge of the rest. After finishing cleaning up there, got home to throw in a load of wash, vacuum and make lunches for DH and I for today. Then left to drive down to my mom's (1 hour) and celebrate Easter with my family. My great nephew came for a bit so it was so nice to see him. He's still getting a lot of chemo and is very tired of it. No 16 year old should have to go through that, he should be in school and learning to drive. Breaks my heart.

On a happier note, found out today that we are expecting a nice return on our taxes this year, I thought we were going to owe so I am doing the happy dance.

Meijer - done
    clean bathroom - done
    banking - done

Tuesday
    1 - clean rabbit pen
    2 - vacuum, vacuum furniture
    3 - errands