2015 To-Do Challenge - Page 44
Page 44 of 271 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546475494144 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good Afternoon my friends!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

WB, Pinetree! It's good to see you around again! I hope you're feeling better.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I wrote a really long post, but took too long so am hoping the admin, will post it for me..

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hate when that happens.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

welcome back Pinetree!

Boy this day has buzzed by.
    Worked in the pantry completing 2 shelves-done
    wash jeans load-done
    dryer-lt. clothes load-done
    DW-need about 3 more pieces (full loads only)
    Brought all groceries in from yesterdays 10:30 at night and its raining run (dry goods kept dry lol-done
    Sweep hallway and kitchen
    Paid CC-done

Got started late because I didnt sleep stressing about the job situation. Happens occasionally right now. So going on 3 hrs.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

guess i am going to rewrite the entire post I had so here we go again...

I missed all of you!!

I'm not sure where to even start, I had reactions to a couple pills, they changed my diabetic meds, and took me off the statins for at least a month, they tested me for fibro, thank goodness I dont have it, all the muscle pain was from the statin...Jen, I feel so bad you have fibro, I had No idea you are in so much pain. It is horrible.

ilc, thank you so much for the beautiful card,it came on a day that I really needed the upift, You will never know how much that meant..Thank you for everything

RABBIT, I am So worried about your cat, I use baby food to force feed, or get them eating again, mine like turkey and lamb. I am praying she is ok. Thank you for all you kind words. Good Luck losing weight!

Jen, You are right when you said the ladies here are wonderful, that includess you! Thank you for the well wishes! Please take care of yourself, I wish there was someway I could help you!

Ayanka, enjoy your new house, you deserve it

FW, Thank you for everything, praying your Mom keeps improving.You have been getting some great deals lately! WTG!!

SD Thanks for all the kind words, I have been watching you pick up deals wow.. and you are so busy! I cant wait for you to get the bikes on the lake, you Must take pictures!!

Niko! So glad you joined us, missed ya, you doing ok now? How about teaching me how to coupon like you have been doing?? I cant seem to concentrate anymore.. Thanks for thinking about me, I started rehab fri, again, hopefully I can keep going this time.

Welcome hykr00 I love the gifts you are making!

Gosh hope I didn't forget anyone, I'm sorry If I did! Just wanted to let you know how much you guys mean to someone, when the rug is ripped from underneath them, I am thankful for all of you!!

today
    dressed, done
    rehab exercise, done
    grocery list, done
    find dinner, hoping DH will do that one!

Have a wonderful evening everyone, ITs So nice to be back!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pinetree, I'm glad they are working out the meds. I know how hard it can be when they interact. Take it easy for now and you'll be back to feeling well soon.

Rabbit, I'm so glad your kitty is eating again. I sometimes think they do this to us just to make sure we're paying attention!

Well, I'm 5/5 today, Mother Nature took care of the plants, but I'm taking credit. I'm starting another flare, so no list for tomorrow. I'll do my dailies, but I doubt I'll get anything else done.

Have a wonderful day, Everyone!

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

pinetree, glad your back! Sorry to hear you had such an ordeal with your meds, it's scary what meds can do to your body. The vet had me buy prescription canned food to try to tempt Mae-Mae to eat but of course the only one who wanted to eat it was my other cat! I wish I would've known about the baby food, much cheaper. I'm now using the canned food for training with the dogs so it won't go to waste.

Jen, hoping it's not a bad flare up.

fw, you sure rocked today for only getting 3 hours of sleep!

3/3 today for me. I am trying to exercise before work every day so I am having to do my dailies when I get home and it's hard to get motivated most days but today I pulled through.
    I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.[FONT=Arial Black][/FON

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Rabbit-thanks just finished making hamburgers and need to drag myself down to the laundry. Moldy jeans just not on the menu or to do list.
    I shopped Kroger again for fill ins but again the canned goods have to wait out the rain.

Pine tree-for someone who cant "concentrate" you sure hit everyone well. lol
    I think I have more (no sleep) senior moments than anyone.

So for all my friends who supported and worried
    DH starts a 1 year position tomorrow about 45 min.-1 hour away. It pays substantially less than his last job but he will get $10. more per hour than we thought by being employed by the contract house instead of the actually company. It's certainly not his dream job ans a severe step down but it's income. And he will continue to look. We get particulars tomorrow. And he is supposed to start Mon. after a background check which he will pass easily.
    So I will keep updating and hugs to all. I of course will remain as frugal as ever, and as if we still have a very tight budget.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Congratulations FW!! He can find a better job later, at least you have money coming in , and you are doing great on your tight budget!! Bet you sleep tonight!! Keep us informed!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Pinetree-I am trying not to sleep right now! I want to watch the end of Scorpion.
    Wish i could still drink COKE!! lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Got a couple things done so far:

~Signed up for a new healthy living/weight loss program through Husby's health insurance provider, no charge. Can't wait to see what they have to offer. It's a sixteen week program geared toward changing bad habits and they provide all materials, trained advisers, community support, and other goodies. I have high hopes. Their weight loss goal for the sixteen weeks is 7% of my weight, which would be a happy number for me.

~Ordered nutrients for the AeroGardens. I've been nervously waiting for a sale but it's to the point I had to order. Luckily, I got 15% off, a free $17 seed kit for a lettuce garden that sounds interesting, and free shipping, so that's something. Saved me $27 over the regular price so I'm glad I waited. I'd rather have had a BOGO deal but people who fail to plan ahead and don't realize they're almost out of nutrients with three big, nicely producing tomato gardens can't be too picky. I'd have sworn I had another quart of nutes around somewhere...

~Put away some canned goods that have been annoying me and sorted some stuff in the pantry. Looks like I need to buy some canned corn.

~Put some dried peppers in water to rehydrate so I can make some more breakfasts quiches.

Still to do:

1. Walk 2,000 steps. Got my new Skechers on and I'm ready.
    2. Figure out supper.
    3. Try again to make myself work on the new media center.
    4. Boil eggs.
    5. Freeze rice.
    6. Make wild rice and freeze.
    7. Look for travel camping lists.
    8. Make breakfast quiches.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

morning everyone! Well kinda, maybe late morning would be better!

Thanks for all the welcome backs, feels good to be back!!

Tuesday
    exercise
    dust or find something small to do
    help DH with a job

well thats not much of a list, but thats about all I can handle, so there it is.

DH has pink eye and now has to have a tooth pulled friday.

At least all the snow is gone, again. now its suppose to warm up again, maybe will be finished with the snow for the summer. We got almost 2 inches of water from this last storm so it really soaked into this dry ground!

ilc, was watching the storms around you, glad you are ok.

FW The kids found a coke maybe you can drink, its in a green can and bottles, callled 'Coke for Life' sweetened with cane and stevia, you might see if you can drink it, it really isnt bad and I am a Coke drinker, They found it at King Soopers.

Have a fantastic day!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

"Cane" is code for sugar, as in sugar cane. I was just reading an article about all the names they put on labels to disguise the sugar in products. This isn't the article, but it's a list of different names of ingredients to avoid if you're trying to avoid sugar: The 57 Names Of Sugar | Prevention

So far I've gotten this much done:

4. Boil eggs.
    5. Freeze rice.
    6. Make wild rice and freeze.
    7. Look for travel camping lists.
    8. Make breakfast quiches.

The wild rice is in the steamer, so it's as good as done. The quiches are cooling in the micro so the cats don't eat them. The eggs are in the fridge, waiting to be eaten. I found some, but not all, of my camping checklists. I think some of them exist only on the computer that died last fall.

I also watered the AeroGardens which were screaming about being neglected, and started the bread machine with a batch of buns on the dough cycle. Husby has been buying bread lately and I finally got rid of all of it, so it's back to the good stuff now.

Over 1,000 steps so far.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Pinetree-thanks but no. Sugar is sugar.

Got another shelf of the pantry done so thats about 12. Seems like it should be more but they really trashed it and a lot of stuff needs updating. Well,and I am pokey.
    Made coleslaw,spaghetti salad, and have eggs waiting to boil. I need to do brownies as promised for DH.

Dh got the car fixed. He thought it was brakes but it was sway bars and shocks. He did so well. The shocks were warrantied,he got $20. off coupon,
    And only paid $244.00. The brakes are only at 55% so good to know.