2015 To-Do Challenge - Page 63
Page 63 of 271 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673113163 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Niko, I thought you were done with bank from hell? I got rid of All mine when you started having trouble,, Sending up prayers you are done with this for good. Keep positive thoughts, it might be the papers for dismissal... keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    Pinetree ... If you remember ... we're self employed and the business property was financed thru Bank of Hell. We reaffirmed it and it was the ONLY thing we got to keep. So we made the regular payments on it for 7 months after we filed. THEN one day we get a call from the attorney and he asked if we had made the last 3 payments on it. I said yes and he asked if we had proof. So I faxed bank statements where it showed they cashed the checks ( which were made at the bank ) and copies of the receipts from making them etc. Bank of Hell had told the Trustee we weren't making the payments. Long story there short... she ripped them. They said Well... they made the payments but we put it into a hold tank. She said you can't do that. Attorney said Lets roll the property loan into the bankruptcy and raise the pay back and make the payment thru the Trustee. So we did. Last BK payment to the Trustee was last of April. She hasn't dispersed the last payment yet. We can't make another payment until she does and next payment is due the 28th and today is 18th. According to the bankruptcy dept at Bof Hell payment has to be made over the phone or mailed. Can't make the payment at the local anymore where we can get a receipt. Bank of Hell also said we wouldn't get a receipt for payment from phone nor mailing.

So all they have to do is not post the payment and they can call the loan in. The property is worth more than what is owed. But to much for us to try to pay off. They have already a couple months ago called in an appraiser to appraise the property. Which when hubs told the guy on the phone that it was in bankruptcy and what they'd done they/he said they wanted no part of it. Haven't heard anything else about that but that's coming. Love how they waited a couple of months before the BK is over to appraise it when they've had 15 years to do it. I think they're trying to find out what's it's worth compared to what we owe and how they'd make out better.

No payment receipt? All they have to do is not cash it / not post it and say we defaulted. Can't wire it. Can't make at the local. If mail it and make them sign... crap... I forgot what that does. Anyway they're going to pull something. Loan isn't done until late late 2018.

The house is also thru them and they haven't even foreclosed on it. Although they sold the loan. But still.. haven't foreclosed. The house that was his mom's that he got when she died and he bought sold January of this year. So we'll have that to contend with come tax time next year I'm sure. I don't know how 2 houses will be handled. Attorneys woman says to hubs .. you filed bankruptcy .. you have the tax person take care of filing the bankruptcy with the 1099C if you get one. NOT what she told me. What she told me was we may be liable for the difference in income tax between what it sold for and what was owed. On 2.. count them TWO houses. Wasn't what the attorney told us in the beginning either. He said we wouldn't.

I'm sure I could think of more if I tried. Right now... at THIS time is Bank of Hell and the business property. There's no way anyone is going to tell me they aren't trying to pull shi)_( ... and won't try by 2018.
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge Feb
    $8.00

Grocery Challenge/Feb
    Goal $250.00
    Total $33.55

Eat Out No More Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp/8

No Spend Challenge/Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp 4

Change Jar 2020
    $

Christmas Fund 2020
    $

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi getting new glasses soon so I will be able read and post. Have a respiratory infection spent 5 houres c in the er. Little 11 months old wondered off from granny was on 2 lane highway was found by an ambulance. Took to, the er He was fine. An angel was watching g over him. Will post more. Bye

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Niko a very big hug from me. I am so sorry the bloody bank is giving you trouble again. I wish I could help you in a way, but sadly I am so far away.

Oheoh I am so glad everything turned out more or less ok.

I don't know what I am going to do today yet. Ah well this is what I have to do (and hate to do):
    Email the owner of the house that I d like to come over with another elektrician (this is number 3) and hope he accepts it. He has been very kind in accepting this, but I ll probably give them the favour of giving them some more time to move without costs.
    Contact the dentist to change the appointment.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Morning today I have to contact the pharmacy 1 of my meds was counted but not in the bag. Have to con tact place for glasses. So that has to be done if I accomplish any thing else today. Feeling some better. I did not let it get out of hand. Hugs to all

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Niko, what a mess you've been going through with BOA. I am so sorry.

oheoh's momma, how scary about your little one! Glad everything is going now ok.

fw, I understand about you and DH and financial talks! My DH and I have, after almost 30 years, managed to get in sync with money matters.

Ayanka, hope it works out with the electrician.

SD, you and your DH have been wonderful to your mom, but I agree---if she can afford it, let HER make arrangements for cleaning. You've already gone above and beyond.

pinetree, my DH is also on statins and he said some of them can indeed cause pain. Praying the dr. can switch your meds. Let us know.

I hope I didn't leave out anyone.

My list was DONE yesterday. So for Tuesday:

1) Go to retired teachers' luncheon
    2) Laundry: my clothes
    3) Package some leftovers for the freezer
    4) Help DH with home repairs, as necessary

Have a good day, everyone.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

oooops, sorry, RABBIT----hope you feel better today!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Going to rain big and I am restless I'm going to Sams Club to walk around.
    trying to tell myself NO on my Thai food craving.
    Just don't really have a solid to do plan and I'm good w/ it for once.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

ILC-We have been married 30 yrs. in a few months. We have never really worked together on the finances. It has always been him making it and me doing the bills. He has had zero interest. Even though I have tried many times to incl. him.

Everyone have a good day. BBL.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well, I'm still alive...not doing well, but alive! The virus I had was really hard to get rid of, but I think I'm over it. And then I woke up this morning screaming in pain...the gout is back. I would really like to return this body for a full refund!

No possible list for the next few days, I can't walk. But I'm alive...and hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Have a great day, Everyone!

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Jen, its so nice to see you, are you eating your cherries? I really hope you are better soon.

Om, cant help with a baby shower. Hope you got your glasses!! Feel better!!

RABBIT, please dont stay away so long!

FW, um, thai food, umm, never had it, maybe I should try some soon???

Hoo, you doing ok?

ayanka, you sure sound excited about your house, bet you cant wait to mov!

SD WTG moving your MOM!! Record time,, Tell her you dont do windows! lol Hope you get finished soon! I really cant wait to see those bikes out in the water!

ilc, What no cheese cake??? I am going to have to make one. Does your Dh do ok with the statins now, they took me off the lipator and now it looks like i'm off the pravastatin...

Niko, why does stuff have to be so hard? I would find somehow to get a copy of those reciepts, call the DA, there has to be something to protect you from them, I am so sorry, the stress from that can really get to you,, Please be careful!!

Took a blood test this morning after stopping my pills, will find out tomorrow.

Have been teasing DH about trying to kill me, I have been having trouble breathing,well on the way to town I kept telling him I cant breathe,, we walked into get my test, I was out of breath, then back to the car, out of breath, then we stopped at King Soopers, I have my handicap tag So I told him to go in and I wanted to look at the flowers, we got a grocery cart and put my tank in it,, I was in heaven. Until ,I really couldnt catch my breath, I slowly went back to the car and took my oxygen level, wow it was 81, I am not suppose to go under 90, so I start taking deep breaths to get it up , and it wouldn't go, finall it moves up slowly and I thought maybe my line was pinched,, nope, then I opened the bag its in to see "refill" on it.. Panic! Hes still in the store,, I try to calm down, finally he comes out checks the tank, He Never turned It on when We Left Home!!! I told him I'm callimg my lawyer, if something happens to me check him out! LOL

We have gotton over 2 inches of rain today, its suppose to rain the rest of the week..

List
    went to DR, done
    make chicken soup'
    work for alttle while

Have a wonderful day!!
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

We never got the rain.It's just hung gloomy most of the day. I skipped Sams and hit the Kroger. I skipped the pantry and worked in the LR w/ the tv on.

Pinetree-Thai is good. i bet you would like it. It can be hot but you order how spicy you want. Do you like chicken or beef,rice,noodles. Thats mostly what it is w/ veg and a sauce. or you can get shrimp. I get medium spice sauce w/ chicken,cashews,noodles,no onion,water chestnut,celery and sometimes pineapple. DH like fried rice.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

pinetree, if it will help, I'll eat a cheesecake for you! (oops, I meant a piece <wink>) Men....... not turning on the tank sounds like something my DH would do to! At least you have a sense of humor about it.

fw, isn't it disappointing when your dog does well one day and the next time it's like what happened? One step forward, one step back. Going through it with Beastie.

Niko, what can I say? You are one STRONG WOMAN! I would be on the floor in the fetal position rocking back and forth. I hope you can find someone to help you get through this mess. Don't get too caught up in it and forget to take care of yourself.

oheoh's mom, welcome!

Jen, sorry to hear that your suffering with gout again. Hope your flare up is brief.

ayanka, hope the electrician works things out for you.

SD, I get tired just reading your posts! Hopefully you can spend some of your DH's vacation time doing something fun.

2/3 today, got Mondays dailies done but didn't do todays. Guess that will go on tomorrows list. We were supposed to walk with friends tonight at the park but it's way too cold. We are probably going to have frost tonight so I had to cover my planters and pull the smaller ones in the garage.

Wednesday
    1 - dentist appt. - cleaning
    2 - dailies + Tuesdays
    3 - Kroger
    I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Found out their plan today. They say the payment is seriously delinquent. Trustee has paid it every month. They wouldn't accept a payment today. They said it's charged off. The only way is payment in full of almost $17,000.

Attorneys lady is working on it. Not much hope. Without the business we don't have a job or anything. None here.

I KNEW this was what they were going to pull. I knew it
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge Feb
    $8.00

Grocery Challenge/Feb
    Goal $250.00
    Total $33.55

Eat Out No More Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp/8

No Spend Challenge/Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp 4

Change Jar 2020
    $

Christmas Fund 2020
    $

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That truly, truly sucks, Niko. I hope your attorney can get it straightened out.

It sounds like almost everyone else on here is dealing with something, too. Hugs to all of you. I hope things start looking up soon.

I walked over 8,500 steps today, 3.6 miles, almost all of it in Mom's little townhouse. I got her kitchen pretty well put together and her 'sewing room' which is in her bedroom all shoved into closets in there. It'll have to be dealt with later but now that the weather has decided to be sunny again, we have to turn our attention to our own projects. Her new place is livable now, most of the boxes are empty, and she's okay with waiting for us to get time to come back and do things like hang pictures and stuff. She has to call the company about trash collection, and her Dish service won't be installed till Thursday, but otherwise I think everything else is up and running for her now. We took her out to a couple stores and she got her patio tomato, a big new flower pot, petunias, pansies, double shepherd's pole to hang two bird feeders on, and a chair for the back patio, so now she can enjoy her new back yard. I was really looking forward to sleeping late tomorrow AM, but then the roofer called and said they had finished their job down the road from us this afternoon, so they plan to be here to start ripping our roof off tomorrow at 8 AM. No rest for the weary, I guess. But it'll be good to have a roof that doesn't leak, especially since it's supposed to get rainy again on Sunday. I hope they finish by then.

As we were eating lunch at Mom's today and looking out into the trees, there was a flash of red. We kept watching and eventually we realized the bird we were looking at was a bright red male scarlet tanager! We've lived here 25 years, most of that in the woods, and never seen one before. Mom's more in love with her new place all the time, especially now that it's looking more like a home and less like a warehouse for boxed goods. I do think we got her moved and somewhat settled in a very short amount of time, especially considering that nine days ago, she was recovering from surgery with no thought of moving anywhere. We showed her the outside of the townhouses on Mother's Day and she decided to move the next day when we took her to see the inside. Everything has moved overwhelmingly fast. We drove around the complex today, now that she is a little better oriented, and she thinks she got one of the two places she would have liked the best in the entire complex, the other being the other half of the duplex she's in. The best part is it won't cost her any more than it did to own her house, but she won't have the headaches and responsibility of home ownership and still will have all the benefits. Perfect!

Husby finally got the bill for the new tires and all the work done a couple weeks ago on our truck. We were expecting it to be over $2,000, but the final total was only $1,300. Can't complain. Husby locked his keys in the van over at Mom's, about three blocks from the shop, so he went over there to get them to come unlock the van. They said normally they charged $25 which we'd have happily paid, but they said since we had been loyal customers for so many years they'd do it for free. Lucky Husby! That was very nice of them.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks for all of the good wishes with the elektrician, I might need them .

I am working the night shift today, so not planning on doing too much. I have to get to Aldi to get their foldable cooling box today. Plus get some extra stuff so I am all set till the weekend or beyond at another store. And I have to do tidy up my wardrobe.