2015 To-Do Challenge - Page 94
Page 94 of 271 FirstFirst ... 448491929394959697104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 4061
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

FW2 can you empty your inbox I tried to reply to your PM but got the "inbox has exceeded the amount allowed" message.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pinetree, I don't know if buying the TV is luck or stupidity. It was definitely not a need, although it's a big help when we both have aging eyesight!

Glad to know we're not the only lunatics in love with all kinds of wildlife and things in nature. Now you know why we'd much rather head west to look at bison and geysers than go east to look at theme parks. West just seems so much more interesting.

We wouldn't mind the raccoons but they're so destructive. I'm constantly buying cheapfeeders at garage sales to replace what they and the bears rip up, and we can't have any nice feeders out in the summer or they're just destroyed. Too aggravating to put out nice new expensive feeders just to have them wrecked right away. They're cute though but so are the bears and we're even less happy when they show up. The weird part is neither of them seem interested in our trash cans, which we're very happy about.

Been working my tail off and still have less than 1,000 steps. I guess I have to go back and forth making two steps between the kitchen island, sink, and stove a whole bunch more times to add up to much. At least I'm being active, on my feet, and being productive. Have to do more of that. I want to do some more cooking for the freezer but I still don't have a lot of space in there.

Made fried rice for Husby's freezer lunches, a new WW Huevos Rancheros recipe for the freezer, and a large batch of dog food. At least we'll have something to eat next week when I don't want to cook, doggies too. My kitchen was a mess when I started but I think I need to call FEMA about it now. The WW recipe is a keeper so I need to make a copy of the recipe and put it in the WW cookbook I'm compiling. That way I'll be able to find it again, especially since it's not in my paper cookbooks. I found it online.

Also working on four loads of laundry, with #3 in the washer at the moment. I hate putting away laundry almost as much as I hate putting away dishes from the dishwasher.

All in all, a good day so far.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Can somebody tell me if you can click this linky and see the recipe? TIA. I don't know if WW Online lets people who aren't WW members see their recipes. This was pretty good and easy to make, full of good, filling ingredients to keep you full, and the sodium content shouldn't be real bad. And it should freeze well. Hope so, because I made a double batch, seven servings of which are in the freezer. I also lightly modified the recipe because I don't use low fat cheese or egg substitute.

https://www.weightwatchers.com/food/...ipeid=%2099921

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

SD I can see the recipe looks good..

I would love to have a big tv, hanging on the wall, then maybe I could move my furniture around! I call it a good deal!!!

I dont have bears here, coons just eat from the food on the ground, they do mess with everyones trash, we have a big dumster so they dont get in it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

pinetree - I love that you name the animals around your house, I do that too! DH thinks I'm nuts.

I got everything done on my list except coloring my hair. I met a friend at the park tonight to walk and we ended up staying too late yakking. Tomorrow's dog adoption event has been canceled, I'm okay with that since it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow and I wasn't looking forward to walking dogs in the rain.

Saturday
    1 - color hair
    2 - run errands in town - bank, propane co., library, Kroger
    3 - vacuum, clean kitchen/laundry room
    I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks, Pinetree. I can't copy and paste WW recipes due to copyright laws and their TOS, but sometimes I want to share a recipe and then I can link to it.

We're on the second live mouse of the evening. I hope I get to go to bed sometime tonight. Dang Chester, why can't he learn to kill them outside instead of bringing them in live? We caught the first one that was injured and put it back outside, but the second one seems pretty healthy and quick. Mr. Lightning has slowed down, darn the luck. I think he was reluctant to swoop in with Chester being right there. The mouse is currently under a big stack of firewood in the LR. I guess it's time to weed whack the rock pile behind the house where the cats go hunting. That would discourage the rodents from being there.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Sd-loved the FEMA remark wait lived the FEMA remark today!
    Cleaned most of the 1/2 bath. BUT the floor is only 1/2 done. It's a tiny space but that makes it worse,a mop wont fit in some places. So I am on my knees and getting high off Pinesol!! woot.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ok, because they screwed up schedules and have a sick person I helped out the other team this night. Yes I had to do another nightshift and I made pretty clear I wasn't planning on doing this repetitevely. But I did have a pretty bad shift, just a lot of work that needed to be done on strict time schedules, with the other person not being completely trained yet. Anyhow, I did my best.

For today I have to:
    1. Do some grocery shopping. I want to cook something today to keep me busy and get my mind of things. I also need to get 1-2 items from the freezer, to make some space, so I ll try to use freezer ingredients.
    2. Clean the vaccuum cleaner.
    3. Do something fun. I know it is weird to put that on a to do list, but everything is pretty ok inhere. And I need to go back to work on Monday, preferably in an a bit better mental state.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ayanka - that's not weird, sometimes we have to schedule fun time. Hope you have some today.

SD - you said you like wildlife, Chester just wants you to see it up close, you don't even have to go outside! Good luck catching the mouse.

It's cool and rainy today, trying to get motivated to leave the house and do my errands in town.
    I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. .
    only 1 fan up it has made my bedroom lots cooler
    Nothing yesterday
    today
    3 loads to wash and dry.
    Run the dishwasher
    clean up bedroom

Personal Bible time

Rabbit I have had up so elk in my yard at time..yes I have cleaned up elk poop in my yard..tore my grass up..but wow they are beautiful... so it isworth it. Do u hate to dye your hair as much as I do. ...love the result.hate the process.

Pinetree love t o visit your reserve. .. that is a lot of chicken......how many freezers do u have....

Fw hope hubby is feeling better. Hate c leaning walls.. how is make and yogi.. Orey has scratched all the hair off his. Butt..

SD u have been working your tail off.

We should all relax sometimes. ...

Hi to any I missed

Check inn later

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hugs anaka

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Rabbit, that's one way to look at it! I finally had the idea to take a big square empty flower pot we had and set it against the firewood rack, which is back in a little space with walls on three sides. Then we took the firewood out a piece at a time and there the cute little guy was. I don't think he was hurt so I just shooed him into the planter, tipped it upright, and dumped him off the front deck. I'm glad Sota didn't eat him and Chester didn't hurt him, but I have to say, the two of them were completely worthless at helping us solve the problem.

Congrats on the ceiling fans, OM! We have them in almost every room and love them, even with AC. They really do a great job circulating the air. Love hearing about the elk. There were elk up here till around the late 1800s when the timber companies came in and clear-cut the whole area. The elk left and the deer took over. I'd love to see them in the wild.

We really have to quit going to garage sales because, oops, we did it again. Another BIG project. But it's one that any of you who have talked to me for a while know we've been planning to do for a few years, and it was a deal too good to pass up. It'll be far less work than building one from scratch, for sure. We scored one of these for $100:

10 ft. x 12 ft. Greenhouse with 4 Vents
    From what they said, it's only two or three years old. One of the roof panels is cracked, otherwise it's in excellent condition. They also threw in two tall steel shelving units, and a long potting bench the guy custom made that looks sturdy enough to hold up a Buick. It even has a long bar over it to hold hanging plants. It's about six feet long. They're also including a three-foot bench. And they gave us all the supplies, too, about two dozen of those big black plastic 72-cell trays, a bucket with two bags of potting soil, a whole bunch of flower pots, a couple waterers, and some wire shelving. The whole back end of the truck is full of the little stuff, so it's quite a bit. We're ecstatic! I never even thought of finding a full-size greenhouse at a sale. I almost missed it, too. We were at the table to pay for our stuff when I noticed the instruction booklet they had sitting there for the greenhouse. It confused me because they had a small greenhouse in a box for sale, and I thought the booklet was for it, but the picture was wrong. I'm not sure when we'll get this home. The sellers are busy and we're busy so it could be a couple weeks. He also has a well pump in there that has to be protected from the weather, so he needs time to remove that and do some other things. But that'll give us time to put together some kind of foundation and figure out where we're going with it here.

Yes, I know we're lucky!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Sd-super jealous. I always wanted one. The cells like you described were $7.99 ea. @ S.A. today so $8 x 24=is the price right there.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We went back to get the benches and shelves and the deal got even better. The seller said we could also have the 3x6 footings the greenhouse is sitting on! I don't know what those cost but I'm quite sure they're not cheap, plus the hardware that's holding them together. So excited! We're going to have some other expenses with this project but nothing like building from scratch. And it looks nice, too.

Everything's home now except the building itself. We're hoping we can get it home July 11-12.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

OK SD thats it, I'm moving in!! You are more than Lucky!! I'd say you are really being blessed!! I am so green with envy!! Pictures,,,,??
    Back later, doing chicken, was taking a quick break...