2015 To-Do Challenge - Page 95
Page 95 of 271 FirstFirst ... 458592939495969798105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 4061
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just wish it was all moved and rebuilt. This should be an incentive for Husby to get the utility trailer done because we're going to need it.

No pics. Stupid Flickr won't let me into my account again and keeps giving me nonsensical instructions how to get in, but unfortunately it's a circular loop leading nowhere. I'm not that excited about learning new software at this point, but I'll get to it eventually and then switch to a different hosting site.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well dang it found my hugs and lost them againdang it

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning everyone
    paige is coming up today gonna grill chicken . I made baked potatoes salad.... an angel food cake from a mix.. and got watermelon chilling....

Today sweep and mop....
    run the dishwasher...
    enjoy my daughter and son in law. ..

A yanka, u work so hard and such crazy shifts schedule fun time I do... I am sick and some days are me days..watch Dr. Who or sunbathe. .... mani, pedi or whatever rejuvenate me..hugs this rests our soul...

SD way to go u always find the best deals.. this is a once in a life time deal.. best deal I ever found was a Victoria secret bathrobe 5 dollars , China cabinet 50 bucks.. and my painting I love it is a veranda with flowers huge 4 ft by 3 ft..25 dollars.. congrats.?

Pinetree so much chicken hugs

Have a great day......hugs to all

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi everyone!

DS is here for the weekend so I've been spending time with him, having some good mother-son talks. He got here Friday night about 8:30 so we ran up to Chick-Fil-A and used our Calendar Cards and a gift card that a very dear friend had given me and enjoyed a meal out together.

DH didn't feel like going to church this morning, which is very unusual---the man doesn't miss church unless he feels really bad. Last night he talked and moved and acted as though he was just weary to the bone, and he has been doing a lot of physical stuff lately. So he's sleeping in. He doesn't want to accept that he's a middle-aged, somewhat overweight, and out-of-shape man, and he pushes himself till this happens.

pinetree, how's that chicken coming along? How are you feeling? How's Sweet Pea?

Jen, I hope you're feeling better.

Ayanka, I'm glad you're scheduling some fun.

RABBIT, did you get your hair done?

fw, loved your comment about being high on PineSol! Hope your DH is doing all right.

om, way to go on the fan! Our ceiling fans really help. Have fun with your family.

hikr00, have a good day.

SD, your greenhouse purchase is incredible. WOW!

Hi to anyone I missed...

For Sunday:

1) Cook up a few things for DS to take with him when he goes back to school
    2) Clean out litter box
    3) Enjoy my family

Have a lovely Sunday, ladies.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ilc enjoy your son and hope do feels better

Fw missed high o. P insol...lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh well yesterday didn't really go according to plan. I read my work mails and got on my back rightfully for something. Being tired is no excuse at my job. I didn't even bother to reply, my boss doesn't reply on mails and I don't know whether he wants to hear an explanation. I did get quite hysterical, but I did feel better after worths. It just is getting a bit too much for me lately. I am used to shifts and being treated like crap, but with the insecurity about the house and my health I am slowly turning into a nervous wreck. I did only do fun things though today, I took a long walk, bought water melon, watched some videos and checked the job application site. Sadly I can't apply somewhere else before I have the bank paperwork when I sign the official paperwork for the house. Which is going to be the 22nd of July unless they put it of even more and then I don't want to be the person that tells me, because I don't plan on being friendly with them. They already postponed till 5 days before the limit of the bank, so postponing things even more would be really putting things on the edge.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Morning

ilc, So glad to hear you are spending time with your son, that lunch sounds wonderful, did you eat a bite for me? I miss them So bad! Hope your DH is feeling better this morning. Pea is doing better, she keeps me wake all night giving me hugs and kisses.. so shes feeling better! Thanks for asking!

Ayanka, you should be proud of yourself, helping out like you do!, Schedule all the fun you want, you deserve it!

Niko, Hi, you ok?

FW, sounds like your house is really coming along too, where do you find the energy?

OM, Thats great you get to spend some good time with your DD! Have a great time bbqing. Hows your fans doing

RABBIT, Everyone here thinks I am nuts too, until I hear them calling them by their name!! DIL is having a hard time with the squirrels, she planted corn one year and and the squirrels stole every single ear, she was hopping mad! She hasnt planted corn since! lol

SD, wow I cannot believe the deals you are getting, amazing!! You are going to have so much fun with that green house

Jen, hope you are feeling better today, hey you got your chicken already right? Was yours kinda fatty, one of my boxes os pretty bad.

I sure hope I got everyone, Oops, Hi Hikr00, hope all is going well!

I got thru 1 box of chicken, its in foodsaver bags and in the freezer. I diced up a bunch then sliced and pounded out a bunch for chicken fried chicken. The kids took a box to do, and it ended up in my fridge, they spent some time with the neighbors, she lost her brother Friday. So now I have all the chicken to do,, well its not like I am doing somehting else..

The kids smoked some chicken yesterday, I have to run it thru the meat slicer for lunch meat,, yum, then they smoked pieces and we had smoked chicken sandwiches for dinner!! They found some low salt, low carb buns, They had extra chick fila sauce, so I put that on and oh my was it good, almost like like you can buy, So I am extremely happy about that!

OM I have 3 freezers, we bought all they chicken to last thru thru this mess with them having to lose chickens to the diseases.Now we have ground beef and chicken to last for a few months. We fill a freezer with things from the garden too, like rhubarb, green beans, eggs, different things, then when empty, we unplug and refill later.

I have been having trouble again with my muscles hurting, man Jen , I dont know how you do it, sometimes this hurts so bad I guess another medicine is causing problems, and I have had 2 blood sugar drops again, I dont know whats going on. Got my ac1 back its 6.1, I guess thats good, I dont know I dont have a DR to ask questions to lol..

BF had a wisdom tooth pulled Friday, geeze, at 62, lol I thought you had those pulled at around 18....She suggested I ask for lung exercises when I go in, so I put it o the list..

Well I had better get started on this chicken, would like to get it done today, but dont think that willl happen, DH is still trying to get the garden in,, its so late now, I dont think we will get much..

Have a wonderful Sunday..
    Last edited by pinetree; 06-28-2015 at 02:08 PM.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Afternoon all. Been reading back and catching up last few days. Lot to catch up on. Right now only going to list a few to dos to get me started. I need something to get my butt up. Not a good walk/stand day. Be back a little later with some small talk etc. Suffice to say... depression is such a suck thing

Dishwasher unloaded
    Reloaded with what little their is
    2 loads laundry which will probably be throw rugs... maybe more later
    fold and put away the clean blankets/sheets I laid on the bed
    Sweep and mop the kitchen for starters
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge July
    $

Grocery Challenge/July
    Goal $250.00
    Total $

Eat Out No More July
    Goal 20
    Accomp/7

No Spend Challenge/July
    Goal 20
    Accomp 6

Change Jar 2019
    $

Christmas Fund 2019
    $

Emergency/Sinking
    $100

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Adding 3 things as I go thru.
    May actually be more decluttering than to do but still..

Clear off the end table here beside me.
    Put away the small bag of stuff on the chair at the counter
    Put away SOMEWHERE the stuff in the bag on the floor.

Why is it no one ever wants to get rid of anything but thinks everyone else should get rid of theirs ... that THEIR stuff isn't cluttering? Sigh... THIS is what makes me crazy ... well... ONE of the things
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    $

Grocery Challenge/July
    Goal $250.00
    Total $

Eat Out No More July
    Goal 20
    Accomp/7

No Spend Challenge/July
    Goal 20
    Accomp 6

Change Jar 2019
    $

Christmas Fund 2019
    $

Emergency/Sinking
    $100

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Niko, I'm glad you're back. So sorry you are battling depression. It's awful, I know, I wish you weren't going through this.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Niko, saw you lurking, but not posting, I too am sorry you are goinng thru depression, I too know what its like, and its Not fun. Feel free to vent anytime you want too!

I have all the chicken done and in the freezer, lost count how many meals but should last at least 6 months, fingers crossed anyway.

list for today
    finish chicken
    run dishwasher
    clean up kitchen

all done for the day, looks like rain so cant do the garden, sigh...

Om, your dinner sounds wonderful! Love corn on the cob and watermelon, oh yum..

Off to plant my pineapple I started, it finally rooted. see ya tomorrow!

spagetti & meatballs for family, spagetti squash and meatballs for me. I'll eat a bite for you RABBIT!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sorry to hear you're feeling badly, Niko. It's hard to get up enthusiasm for much if you're feeling too down. Hang in there. It'll eventually get better, even if it doesn't seem that way.

Sounds like you're doing well, Pinetree. Always good to see!

Ayanka, I'm sorry you're having a hard time at work. I hope you can close on your house very soon, so you're not so stressed about that.

I hope we do have fun with the greenhouse. It should extend our season here, and that's the goal. Lots of homes out in Wyoming seem to have greenhouses and they have a growing season similar to ours, so it only seems logical it should help us the same way. We can put our potted tomatoes and other veggies in there in the fall and help keep them all going an extra few weeks. I have so much to learn though! We're not great gardeners to begin with but we keep trying, but the greenhouse aspect changes things. I never never never even imagined finding such a nice greenhouse at a sale for such a low price! And with all the nice extras, too. I was interested in the little 4x6 greenhouse they have there for $20, but I'm sure glad I noticed the booklet on that table for the big one! I don't think I'll believe it till it's actually home.

We shuffled stuff around in the cabin entry and removed the kitchen cabinets we were using in there for storage, and put the new cabinet in place. We love that! The whole cabin is a gigantic mess. It was bad before, but putting three big pieces in there has really made it bad now. However, I know I won't be able to see to do fine work very well for at least the entire month of July, and I've decided I want to use that time to really work on purging in the house and cabin. I should be able to see well enough for that, and that will also help me meet my goal of not being online as much every day. I don't think it would take that much time if I really got myself revved up to purge the cabin because most of the chaos out there is big stuff. I'm starting to get excited at the prospect. I loved my office till it got to be such a disaster, and I used to be able to get a couple of hours of writing done out there every weekday. Not anymore.

We also took down a bunch of fencing that was in the way of the greenhouse project and/or the garage gutter project. Which I had to redesign this AM because the original plan won't work now. I'm glad now we didn't put the gutters up yet.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Took the steak out for dinner and It was green so I am going to go back and get my money back. The green grapes were uber sour,the watermelon green and the strawberries never ripened but went rubbery. I save my receipts and this is enough is enough time.

Dh in turning notice Mon. for the Ford service job and taking the blood test for the new job. He thinks the service will let him go immediately so I said don't give notice. But he said he doesn't want to burn bridges w/ the service. I understand but I want the 1000 plus to cut a tree between the houses too!.
    So I grilled baked potatoes for lunch and we talked about the pros and cons.

Ds called and that was nice.He is doing ok. Still in Kuwait until Nov. then home and then possible Korean deployment. All tenative as this is the Army. He sounded like he is doing ok. He said they have to stay on base w/ the Kuwait city incident and killings. I am just as happy they do.

We decided a new shed in the opposite corner of our yard as we had thought would work. I want to go Monday and get the rules sheet. We don't have to have rat walls but it cant be under a power line. So that works there ok. The neighbor will complain because his pool is there but there is a privacy fence in between and we will make it attractive. The old garden fence will come down and the garden will move over. I have to measure distance from house and fence and everything. Kinda excited?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

My list was

Dishwasher unloaded
    Reloaded with what little their is
    2 loads laundry which will probably be throw rugs... maybe more later
    fold and put away the clean blankets/sheets I laid on the bed
    Sweep and mop the kitchen for starters
    Cl
    ear off the end table here beside me.
    Put away the small bag of stuff on the chair at the counter
    Put away SOMEWHERE the stuff in the bag on the floor

Got it unloaded and reloaded with what there was
    Didn't get the kitchen swept and mopped but did the bathroom
    I put the small bag of stuff on the chair away
    Did wash one throw rug and dogs blankeys

Got a few other odds and ends done doing the room bounce ( from one room to another to another ). Will pick up tomorrow what I didn't get today I hope.

Thanks Pinetree. You know... you'd think when you spent 5 years doing paycheck on the BK and it's dismissed.. you'd think it would be over. Well... you'd think wrong. Least on us.

Challenges
    $

Grocery Challenge/July
    Goal $250.00
    Total $

Eat Out No More July
    Goal 20
    Accomp/7

No Spend Challenge/July
    Goal 20
    Accomp 6

Change Jar 2019
    $

Christmas Fund 2019
    $

Emergency/Sinking
    $100

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wow, such good news in almost all your post, FW! I'm glad you got to talk to your son. I've been thinking of him with the unrest in Kuwait now. Glad about your husband's new job, too. I hope it's going to be permanent for him. It has to be stressful to be bouncing around. Is this the job where he can work at home? That would be wonderful for all of you. Good news about the shed and garden, too!

Niko, I'm so sorry you're going through all this.