2015 To-Do Challenge - Page 98
Page 98 of 271 FirstFirst ... 48889596979899100101108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 4061
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Rabbit what is square breathing.. I do deep breathing and grounding... but it only helps so much... hugs

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi everybody!

SD, glad everything is going well after surgery.

hikr, sounds like the painting is going well. Hope your jaw is feeling better.

Jen, sorry about your foot. It sounds so painful. I hope it's much better today.

fw, has DD taken over the new position yet?

Good to see you RABBIT.

om, I've learned that some days I'm just not going to get much done. So sorry you're going through so much.

pinetree, keep us informed about your testing.

Hi to anyone I missed.

DH and his buddy had a longer canoe trip yesterday than they had planned, and they had to do a lot of rowing that they hadn't planned either, so they were both wiped out when I picked them up. DH ended up not feeling like going to the church dinner, plus DS was still home, so I cancelled. DH napped till about 7:00!

Well, a new month. I just paid the July bills and we need to tighten our belts this month. Fortunately we don't have college tuition to pay till next month.

For Wednesday:

1) Pay July bills DONE
    2) Get shopping lists and coupons together for big Adli and WalMart trips
    3) Call vet and get appointments for 2 cats' shots
    4) Clean out fridge
    5) Check on DH as he cuts grass (push mower)
    6) Wednesday night church 6:30

Have a good day, everyone!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Breathe in for the count of 4, hold for 4, breathe out for 4, hold for 4. The theory is that if you focus on breathing, you will get your mind off of feeling anxious.........(I think?!) I heard about it on a radio show, you can google it.
    I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Happy Hump day!! Yippee its 1/2 way thru the week!!

Ok someone ask why I am so happy.... well got a call from the Dr office that I can stop my blood thinners, and the blood tests. I have been on them for 6 months, and my blood clots are disolved so I can stop!!! Oh happy day!! I am SO blasted excited!! dancing on the table!! I cannot wait to see my heart Dr.. I really hope he is full of good news too!! And We turned down my oxygen by another 1/2. So i am down to 1 now,, yiipee ki-yaa, happy dance!!

OK back to what I was doing...

RABBIT, I knew it! Starting a mowing business, with that new mower!! Glad its working for you!! They are so much fun! The new bed is baffled, I dont think I could handle a free flow bed now having all this dizzyness. They have them now so they dont even move..yea , I know, I bought my first waterbed in the 70's, feel like I an really going back in time. This even had the corners tied so the inside wont go into a big ball, like the old ones did.

ilc, I am so happy for you getting to spend time with your DS. How was your dinner?

SD, Hope you are doing ok today and can see alot better.. Thanks you for taking such good care of Sugar.

OM, My gosh, I hope you are feeling better, You should be having a good time shopping, I didnt know it was fearful for you. You take it easy, Keep telling yourself that you are ok... But look what you did too You didnt drop one thing!! Pat yourself on the back!! Yipee! Thanks, I will have fun with the cocktail, its kinda fun adding all the different fruits, and it tastes So good in the winter!

FW, it sounds like your luck has turned around, I hope things keep working in your favor!

Hikr00, you cant touch, or cant eat tomatoes? They are really easy to can, you can even make sauce with cherry tomatoes. You should be moving into your house soon, sounds like its almost done!

Jen , hows your foot? Hope its better, sounds like it really hurts! Take care..

Niko, Thinking about you.

Wed list
    Dr for potassium test
    put comforter away
    clean off table
    check fruit

Have a fantastic day!!
    Last edited by pinetree; 07-01-2015 at 02:37 PM.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I'm at work catching up. Probably be back on tonight. Just wanted to say ...

Hk... if you can have the soup part of the stew... sodium... potatoes boiled all the way done and small chunked ... or mashed with the soup part over them is really good. I've done it before and I actually like it that way.

SD .. no one answered your Netflix Amazon question. We have Netflix and I love it. You can be signed in in 2 places. You can watch on TV, phone or computer. They have every conceivable genre imaginable even TV series. I think it even works with a Kindle so if camping and you can get a signal you should be able to watch. I THINK Kindle... Streaming only is $7.99 a month. Cheap enough.

Amazon... don't have but thinking about it. Daughter in TN has it. Amazon Prime is something like $96 a year?? .. It's streaming, free shipping for orders, 2 day delivery, they have a "loan" library on the Kindle for others who also have Amazon Prime and they can put their "books" up for loan like the library for other members to read. I think there are other good things with it also but can't remember. I'm waiting for her to come Thanksgiving and go thru it again with me and sign us up for it if we decide to do it. Oh... and I believe it's the same .... TV with a gadget thingy, phone, computer.. so again with reception nice for camping or travel.

Hopefully back later. And thank you everyone for saying you don't mind if I vent. I just don't even know where to start without writing a book and those that know me KNOWS I can write LONG posts. It's not the attorney. And the 5 years of paying back is over and it's been dismissed as of end of April. But the attorney is still dealing with ... see below.

It's ... GUESS WHO... yep... read my signature. BANK OF HELL. 3 1/2 more years of them on the business property. 3 1/2 more years and them not pull something else??? Bullsh*(P) They tried twice while we were under protection of federal court. Lied to the court. No, no consequences. Of course. Then when we came out of the Bankruptcy and went to make a payment they said it was written off... and that there had been no payments made on it for almost 5 years. We said the trustee had made them and they said no she hadn't. THAT was enough to piss off the attorney and they went to work on it only to find out they'd messed up all the way thru with the payments. Waiting for that to be straightened out. Bunch more bullshit too. I'm just so tired of it.

Yeah, I need to vent. Just need to be able to type it all out.
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge July
    $

Grocery Challenge/July
    Goal $250.00
    Total $

Eat Out No More July
    Goal 20
    Accomp/7

No Spend Challenge/July
    Goal 20
    Accomp 6

Change Jar 2019
    $

Christmas Fund 2019
    $

Emergency/Sinking
    $100

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Niko, What?? Are you kidding?? They screwed up and its your problem? Man I guess let the lawyer have it, if hes ticked off,mayber he can get something done. I dont believe it, well, yes I do, Like I said I got rid of them as soon as you started having trouble with them. I dont understand how they can lie and not get in trouble? Sending you good thoughts, I know how hopping mad you have got to be. You See light at the end of the tunnel and then have a cave in.. I am So sorry.. I guess you need to document everything with them, somehow..? You need to get rid of your signture!!

Start typing, I have all kinds of time to read.. I haven't read a good book lately! I'm sure everyone else wants to help too.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Pinetree... we've made 2 payments to them since it was dismissed and they were taken out of it. May and June. We were INFORMED there would be no receipts. Our cancelled check was the receipt. Not allowed to make it at the local bank. What's going to happen down the road is they won't "RECEIVE" it and they'll foreclose on the property. I've sent both to be signed for return receipt requested. That's all we can do.

I don't know how much longer the attorney will stay with this. Should have heard from him last week. The trustee made the payments out of the payback after they told her we hadn't made 3 payments. Attorney asked us for proof and he took it back to her. She called them on it and they said well... they made the payments but we didn't apply it.. we put it in a holding tank. So the attorney put it in the BK so it was paid out of there.... then pulled out at the end of the bankruptcy. not exactly the way it went but close enough.. There was never a payment missed or late. Bank of Hell said all the payments were late after they were called on the trustee making them
    Then they didn't apply all the money to principle and interest.... they say. They say some were applied to principle only so now the account is royally screwed up. THAT'S part of what is supposed to be straightened out. Not hearing anything back. I'l wait a bit before I call attorney office. I don't want to alienate them you know.
    Wish we could make it at the bank. But that was a definite NO. And you know there's a reason behind it. That would mean it was received and they can't do what they plan to do down the road. There IS ABSOLUTELY NO doubt in my mind that's what they're going to do. It's worth more to them to take it back than for us to pay it off. Unfortunately we can't do that. Can't even get an accurate pay off until they get this straightened out with where the money went that was sent.

No way we can go thru 3 1/2 years of them before they pull something.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wow, you all have a lot to say today! I can't keep up!

Niko, thanks for the info on Netflix, etc. Our wifi is slow and unreliable here, so I'm not sure we could even make any of these TV services work.

We just got back from the post-op check and the doc was full of good news again. This time my eye is undilating much faster than the first one. Don't know why, but can't complain. My vision is almost normal already. I bought a couple pairs of dollar store reading glasses and even the newly remodeled eye does pretty well with those. My vision was still pretty fuzzy this AM when I saw the surgeon, and she said I could now pass the vision test for driving even with the fuzziness, so I'm really curious now what the end result is going to be. I don't see how it can be anything but great, considering how good it is already. Glad it's over. I just have to see my local eye doc for another post op check on Friday, then see him at the end of July to find out what my new prescription will be.

We bought one of those plastic storage things, sort of like a half-shed, to use for the folding patio chairs and some other things. We've been dithering about that for a few years now. I'm glad that's settled. Now we'll have a place to store the patio chair cushions and the chairs that came with the glass outside table set that's cluttering up the cabin now.

Bought the stuff for the boat rollers, so I hope I can use power tools again before long. I don't even dare touch a kitchen knife right now.

Our CC bill came and it's a couple hundred dollars less than usual. We're trying to figure out how that's possible considering we've been spending like crazy including the new $1,100 implant for my eye that insurance wouldn't cover. (It's already worth every dime!) I think it could be because we've been paying cash for more stuff than usual and have spent our vacation money on some of it. At any rate it's nice this whole vision adventure hasn't set us back any so far.

Soooooooo glad to have the surgeries behind me and be able to see now that my vision really is much improved already.

Thanks again, everyone, for your well wishes while I was going through all these steps. It all seemed like it would take forever but the weeks went by fast.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It's time you think about putting this out there so people will be warned about BOA. Check with some of the big city TV stations in Florida and see if they have a consumer advocate or reporter who could publicize this. AARP will also take on some situations like this if the folks involved are 50+ years old. There are articles in some of their publications about such things.

Where's Erin Brockovich when you need her??

Maybe somebody else here has some ideas?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sd. So happy for you! So glad you are doing ok and can see already!! Now take it easy!

Niko, talked to Dh about this, he agrees, they only way you can handle this is thru the lawyer, the trustee should be making the payments. Or you could take them back to court, if you can make them pay for it, otherwise you are stuck with that bill too! Will be sending up prayers for you,maybe that willl help?! This is So unreal, no wonder it is driving you crazy. Try to let the system work it out, then see what happens. there not much you can do until then.. Also, they take their time so not hearing anything is normal to me, No news is good news!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Nikko that is awful..prayers they screwed u over so bad....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good ideas ilc!! Join aarp if you have to, it would be worth it!! Its only $18 a yr. I think. I save a bunch on my home owners and car ins, with them..

I gotta go to town, will be back later...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pinetree, forgot to mention I'm so happy for you about the great news you got about your health! You're on a roll now and I can't wait to hear what your cardiologist has to say!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pinetree hugs so glad u got a good report..sorry

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ah write without my glasses sd it is a good thing g u can see... hugs and congrats