2015 To-Do Challenge - Page 99
Page 99 of 271 FirstFirst ... 498996979899100101102109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 4061
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Why do I put off these little things? I finally got around to changing out the nonfunctional foamy soap pump for a new one, and filled the nonfoamy soap dispenser, so now we have two sources of soap at the kitchen sink again, like we should. I've missed my foamy soap! My mind has been elsewhere and I'd think of doing it when I needed it and was in the middle of something else, and then forget about it when I had time to take care of it.

Leftovers for supper tonight. Or microwave popcorn. I've been misbehaving with food for two days and see no reason to stop now. Tomorrow I will climb kicking and screaming back on that wagon though.

I must have been channeling Penelope Garcia when I bought my glasses today. They're bright pink frames with speckled pink, black, and white bows. I would never commit to a wild color combo like that for prescription glasses! But for a buck, I can have some fun with them.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sd she is awesome to channel

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love that character.

I also love the black, white, pink color combo when I do beadwork, so I suppose that's why I liked the glasses.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Niko - ilc had some good advice, maybe try to find help there? My gosh they are putting you through the wringer. I'm sure it's frustrating that your attorney is even having trouble helping you. You need a punching bag in your basement with BOA logo on it.

pinetree - YIPPEEE! I am so happy for you!!

Only got 2/3 today, got distracted. Took Beastie for a nice long walk at the park and wore both of us out!
    I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Sd-I remember Dmom getting cat glasses w/ inlaid glitter back in the day. Not a $1. though! lol I would bet she still has them somewhere.

Didn't do much today.
    I have seen great improvement in the 17 yr. old cat I was worried about. He has been a project for months. I am feeding him Iams/Fancy Feast canned cat food and he is stronger. He can now get up and sleep in a low chair and last week he climbed the stairs and came to my bedroom (to demand more cat food of course). He is still wobbly w/ arthritis but stronger.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm Back

FW, so glad your furbaby is doing better, its so sad to see them getting older.

Niko, yep, do what ilc said, we have a news channel here that does things like that.. I would love to see you get them back,,

SD, those glasses sound So sexy!! lol You will have to wear them riding your bike!!

RABBIT, next time you can pick me up, I would love to walk in a park, hope you had a great time!

Thanks everyone for helping me celebrate!! Ice cream for everyone!!

The lady that takes my blood reminded me that I dont need to watch eating my leafy greens and things loaded with vitamin k, so now I can eat my spinach, dk green lettuce, beet tops, green tea.... I love spinach,,, I am in seventh heaven!! Now if I can get my potassium down.. one thing at a time..

Thinking about making popcorn balls, will let you know... later

Have a nice evening!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today Hubs helped me with the housework.. I cleaned the bedroom and done laundry. Hubs swept and mopped I cooked supper will run dishwasher before bed.. hugs.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Everybody, get in line and place your ice cream orders!

Don't need the glasses for the bike, Pinetree. I bought a pinwheel at Dollar Tree while I was there. In matching colors, of course. I'm planning to put it on my front basket.

FW, those old glasses are back in style now.

I got my new Corningware 5-quart casserole cleaned up! It had those brown stains on it, you know the kind that well-used bakeware sometimes gets. That came off fairly easily and it looks so nice now! Here's the pattern. I love it!
    Corning Ware Blue Cornflower Basket 5 Qt Dutch Oven with Lid | eBay
    I still need to clean up the glass cover. At any rate, I think it's worth the $2 I paid for it. I won't use it a lot, but sometimes I do need two of them when I'm making double batches of lasagna for the microwave. Can't believe it was still there the second day of the Cook sale, and even later on the second day when we got there and everything was half price. I think a lot of people don't want to put any work into anything. It took me about fifteen minutes to scrub it up, and IMO it was worth that little bit of time.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Sd-what no playing cards. Ok not for the water!
    I use bleach/water in a spray bottle. Takes the ick out of my ancient sink. I do 1/3 bleach or less-2/3 water. I just use a $1. store spray bottle. And yes the bleach eventually corrodes the the metal in the sprayer head.

Another idea is ammonia in a garbage bag like they do for grill racks? Although just the glass.

Need to finish the louver doors in the kitchen-3/4 done when I hit the skids again w/ my lungs. Will do the inside another time.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

can I have a pistachio/green cone or better a virtual Hagen-das bar w/ choc and slivered almond. I am not overweight or diabetic on the internet

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just read online that a vinegar soak might work. Or Bar Keeper's Friend. I have both, so will try that tomorrow. I'd like to see that lid all sparkling and clear again.

No playing cards, no wheels! I might put some streamers on the handlebars though.

Am I too old to be having this much fun pimping my ride?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Sd-yes,so definitely do it!! I do use vinegar and water spray for about everything too. Never thought of doing a soak though.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I use vinegar spray 1/3 vinegar fill with water. Same with bleach.. I love a baking soda paste.....really getsclean without the scratches..

Today grocery that is it.

Wish me luck
    rocky road for me please

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

OM-thanks,I had forgotten about that one. I used to clean the counters w/ baking soda and then rinse w/ vinegar long before soft scrub.

Empty the Dw-done
    wash the dish rags-in process

DD clipped-Charlie,chocolate,Georgie, and Zachary. Momma Grace isn't having any of that so Dh and I will tackle it.(surprise DH,you think you had a bad work day? well guess what we are doing lol) JK we used to do 32 kittens /moms at a rescue in 1 shot.

Started a book last night and intend to read some.
    Going to finish the louvered cabinets
    vaccumn floors
    clean off appliance bar
    mop kitchen?
    DD is packing for her trip so I hope to do laundry but It will have to wait
    want to start charging my laptop
    We'll see what else comes up.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi everybody!!

Your ice cream is on its way!! Oh yum!! I want a chocolate marshmallow w/ waffle cone. ummm..

FW, thats alot of cats to do! I have one you can do, he hate being held or touched, so we get him high on catnip and he calms down? Have fun with your DH doing yours!!

SD. oooo steel wool and alittle bit of baking soda? sos pad? Hope you find something that works, I have a couple pieces like that , we got at an auction, I love them! Hows your eyes today?

Jen, hope you are doing better, did you find out what you did to your foot?

ilc, did you get rain? hope you slept in and having a fun day shopping...

OM, Good Luck, I hope you find all kinds of deals!! Try to have fun and look for those deals, it might keep you busy enough!! and breathe!!! Hug

Niko, Feeling alittle better? Thinking about you....

Hikr00, Hey Forgot to say you can add mushrooms, meat, what ever you like to your sauce.

RABBIT, Thanks! Dont forget to order your ice cream!

I am being So blessed right now, my blood test came back from yesterday! whoo hoo!! It came back that I am low on potassium!! yeah!! So she told me not to worry about it anymore, I can eat my brocolli and wahtever I want!! This means I dont have to have any more blood tests!! Well one every 3 months I guess. but not every week!! yippeeee!!

Thanks to all of you for helping me thru all this crap!! I am really feeling good, now I need to get my legs to stay under me! Working at one at a time,, so I really need to start walking or something... anyway I'm pretty excite

Dh found out he has to have a hernia fixed. Hes gong to wait until it slows down around here. maybe this fall

Sweet Pea is still having problems, so the vet is putting her on antibiotic pills, How fun, she will not take the liquid, she foams it back out of her mouth, shes so funny.. lo

my list
    wash a load of whites
    work on a job, needs to be done today
    pay bills

Have a wonderful day!