2016 To Do Challenge - Page 100
Page 100 of 351 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102103110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 5254
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think they're always short of funds. It has to be incredibly expensive to do all the blasting and construction and everything.

That movie is on the movie oldies channels sometimes. We first got it from the library through interlibrary loan and then bought it on Buy , Sell , Search Textbooks , Music , Movies & Games Online at Half.com later on. I don't know anything about the TV streaming services. Maybe it's available there.

Now I want to watch movies about camping. I wonder what we have. I'll ask Husby. He generally keeps track of what movies we have. I know we have RV but I can hardly watch anything with Robin Williams in it now. Such a waste of an enormous talent.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Double post.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Apparently Dh flunked PT. He did stairs and walker ok but he flunked holding up w/ arms. hahaha! no it isnt funny I guess but they had just put the PICC line in DUH. he was sore. We talked more tonight and settled a lot of things.We are both dealing w/ a lot of feelings from last time coming up. I got a chance to clean out part of the fridge and get some groc. today so thats good. I went to Big Lot and found Alka-Seltzer plus severe sinus congestion and cough. I love it so much I am going to marry it! 1 doze did what all the allergy pills,mucinex, and tylenol plus antibiotics couldnt do.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh I love that movie The Long Long Trailer. I watch it everytime it is on.
    Your trips all sound like so much fun. We havent been anywhere for so long.
    Our budget will only allow a couple day trips so i have to get out the ohio book
    and see where we can go.

Someday I would love to see Crazy Horse and Mt Rushmore. I hold out hope it
    will happen. I do not fly so we drive anywhere we go.

I have vowed to start healthier eating and more exercise. I put any snack type food in the closet and it really works.................I forget about it until I see it. Our weather is going back to cold for the week. Sure glad i left the plastic on the window. We got no snow though so I am thankful for that.

Well hopefully they will get their poop together and your husband will get home.
    Hope your feeling better also.

Got most of the shopping done today. To save money I watch all the sale ads but then I have to stop at several different stores to get the items. Its tiring. I have one more store to go to but will go Sunday morning.

Tomorrow I plan on starting in the living room with my spring cleaning. Other than that I am just going to work on my puzzle.

Yes I work all the election days. Tuesday was the big primary. We have to go to a class for working the polls so I always vote on that day. We get paid to work too so that is good.

Hello to everyone...............have great weekends.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good Morning. It is cold here again, but will warm up next week. Taking Dmom to watch great grandsons hunt eggs and then having lunch with them. Nothing really on the agenda today. We were excited to actually get money back on our taxes, and then as usual something happened. We had to replace our septic pump. Oh well, at least we had the money. I have never been to South Dakota. One of my therapist was from there. Maybe one day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Gb-we are due to do that again soon. At least its a fairly cheap and easy fix as compared to the big 4-Water heater,Furnace,plumbing and electric proper. We need to think about a new cement driveway. Really dont want asphalt.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

to do
    hang out waiting for Dh
    empty DW
    flip washer
    call Dmom
    buy a cup of energy

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

fw, frustrating, isn't it?! Maybe today you'll find out something definite about DH coming home.
    My DH always would take AlkaSeltzer Plus Cold Medicine when he felt a cold coming on and he said it would knock it out. I tried it once and couldn't get more than a couple of sips down. That stuff was nasty.

SD, the Black Hills sound wonderful. I've never been West except for El Paso which I don't consider West. And California which is just California. Flown over the Grand Canyon but that's it. Seeing that whole area is on my bucket list.

earlybird, I hate flying but I've done it and will probably do it again. Definitely a white-knuckle flyer!
    I found some 650-piece puzzles at Dollar Tree and bought two, but the pieces are really small and that adds to the difficulty. One is of colorful buttons and the other is desserts

Gbug, glad you had the money for the septic pump. Yes, our tax refund will go toward either tuition for DS or toward a new front door/surround which is rotten.
    Tomorrow and Monday will be cool, with lows in the 30s, then it looks as though true springlike temps will be here to stay.

pinetree, poor TJ! Was he scared? Hope the daffodils are salvagable. Our daffodils are gone but we have lorapetalum blooming, as well as azaleas and red bud trees and Japanese magnolias (also called saucer magnolias) and the cherry blossoms. So it's really pretty around here, if you can overlook the yellow pollen that covers everything. Our pollen count the other day was around 2600 which is why everyone's allergies are in overdrive. All the local news media are running stories about it, interviewing allergy doctors, etc. We got a little rain last night but not nearly enough to wash everything clean.
    What a cool thing to collect--rocks! Do you label them when you get them home so you remember where they're from?

Last night I thought I was having a vertigo attack so I went to bed at 9:30 to hopefully stave it off. It seemed to work because today I feel much better. Unfortunately it isn't always that simple, but it worked this time.

For Saturday:

1) More vacuuming (needed due to pollen issues)
    2) Go to nephew's ball game if it isn't rained out
    3) Plan menus for the next several days
    4) Work in pantry--didn't do this yesterday
    5) Give myself a manicure
    6) Bible study homework

Have a good Saturday, everyone.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

FW, well looks like you got your wish, your DH didn't get to come home early, but to flunk PT, oh my! I think he just wanted more rest, LOL. Hope you feel better now and everthing goes smoothly. I was being a smart arse, dont take above wrong! hugs

WE did the asphalt driveway, um, now its cracking, and we have to seal it all the time.

Gbug, seems its always something that takes the money!
    Hope you get to go up North. S. Dakota is really pretty and theres lots to do.

EB, Ok now I'm going to have to find that movie!, What do you see it on? We are getting ready to dump dish, so we wont have anything for awhile.
    I keep saying I need to exercise and eat alot better and havent gotten there yet, well I have given up all the salt.

RABBIT, you doing ok?

TDN, saw you made sauce, its kinda fun isn't it?

SD, Well I'm ready to travel and have to sit here, maybe I'll watch a few travel shows..or get out some old videos.
    I finally made the ricotta cheese, it is great! I even left out the salt. Going to start making my own from now on, next time going to try it in the crockpot!

ILC, Are you getting any rain? I keep seeing all the storms in al. and florida, but dont know if theyre hitting you. When do you get to plant your garden? Oh yea, The tractor store has peach trees, going to see if we can get some, DS friend at the nursery, well thats where Dawn workied, the one that just passed, anyway, they are having trouble getting fruit trees in because of that freeze too, so I guess it killed alot of the nursey trees too

I'm kinda excited, they have cherry, plum, peach pear,and apple, I could use 2 of each, well maybe not the plum and cherry, will have to see if any of mine made it.

Hi to everyone

today
    fold the laundry still in the dryer.
    do last nights dishes, yea I know, should have been done last night
    finish de-staining stains on carpet, perxiod works great
    find something for dinner
    make out menu plan
    make deposits out

Have a wonderful weekend!
    Last edited by pinetree; 03-19-2016 at 12:25 PM.
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ILC, well did it again!

I can remember pretty much where they are from, I really want to join a club that makes jewerly and polished rocks, collects them etc. maybe someday. I really wanted to buy a piece that was up in Estes park it was a huge hunk of amethest, all purple about 4 feet tall, it was just breath taking, but I didn't have the $2500 they wanted for it. The crystals in it were about 5 inches long, I'm still drooling over that one! my favorite one tho is the one from Crazy Horse, its just special and I was so honored to be alittle piece of that.

Your flowers sound wonderful, is still all white here, poor Tj, they are use to it and pretty well sit still until you can get to them, hes been in alot deeper than that! A couple times the opening has been filled in completely, with the drifting.Sometimes its hard finding the others, Kona decides to sleep where he gets tired, so we have to check all his spots to see where he is.

Hope your vertigo is gone, thats all you need is for that to come back!

El Paso is west! They have all kinds of things down there too! But California, now thats a great place to be too! Love southern cali. and those oceans , well, I could live there easy! Oh, to have a lemon, orange, lime, pomegrante tree, oh avacados! Oh my!!

Hope you can get ahold of your allergies, I feel for people that have it, I have been lucky so far!
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

well,he didnt flunk today and i have him home. All the dogs were excited but calmed now. He has thinners to take and the antibiotics get sent tomorrow. We are down to 1x daily-not 3 yes!! He has a weird but cool cast that is hard. Reminds me of having a trumpet case on your foot.lol He looks a little worse for the wear but I do know he's glad to be home.
    Dh wanted me to tell you thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts. I had told him about all your nice comments.

Pinetree-I love Amethyst because its my birthstone.
    YOu guys are all about spring today. I need to figure out a cleanup service for our yard I guess.

ILC-these are liquid gels. A little indigestion causing but wow. I am taking 1 not the dose of 2 because of the blood pressure factor and I've only had 2. A lot of that wheezy gurgle is gone and I am coughing way less.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Happy weekend, everyone! We just blew in from Duluth. One of these weeks we're going to have to stay home and work. We just decided to do the thrift shop tour. Didn't buy much but that's okay. I picked up a few things for the bereavement gowns and found some flannel for DfG which I was happy to see.

Luckily, I thought about buying a good harness for Sota while we were down there, so we stopped by Petco and found just the right thing. Spendy, but he's worth it. I bought a cheap one for him at a sale last year but never was comfortable with how lightweight it is, and it was a little too small for him. Now he's all set for travel. He's such a good boy.

I can't say we got any outstanding bargains but it was good to get away.

Now we're tired so it was leftovers for supper and a nice quiet evening by the fire watching Wild Hogs. William H. Macy is so hilarious in that movie. And it's a travel movie! We're in that mood.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

SD-glad you had a good time! funny I was just thinking about Mikeys collar that i had bought at S.A. for $1. He had a new puppy collar but out grew that over a year ago. I have a lot of $5. off Petsupplies plus coupons I stack. Hope the harness works out nicely. Missing my group and I saw they have a new husky /Akita. Now seeing a husky always makes me think of you.

Dh is doing better pain-wise and getting around the minimal places fairly. We both took naps. DD and him are hanging before a late dinner. The dogs were ok w/ him once the initial crazy of I MISSED DADDY wore off. Hunter was so caring. He thinks the outline of the walker is a nice sitting area for him. No one was scsred of it. Feeling a lot better w/ the bronchitis. Still hanging but the coughing is much less. Thanks again to all.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

fw- glad your husband got home. now you can settle into your schedule. hope the healing is quick. glad your feeling better too.

pinetree - the last time I saw the movie it was on AMC channel. You might check at your library though. Now you have me wanting to see it again.

SD - blew in from duluth...........good one. glad you had a good day. when will you
    go on your trip?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Happy 1st day of Spring!!

Ilost my post, not doing a do over now, so have and exciting day and I will be back later!

Today
    read Sunday paper
    plant more seeds
    clean back door window.

Have a good one!!