2016 To Do Challenge - Page 146
Page 146 of 351 FirstFirst ... 4696136143144145146147148149156196246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 5254
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh My gosh, you guys have been very busy!!
    Please dont worry about me, if something happens, someone will get ahold of ilovechocolate, I have direct orders in for that!!

TDN, Thanks for worrying about me! I am so sorry you were, especially after all you are going thru!

I am SO happy that your baby is doing well. Its amazing how well they do. Please dont blame yourself for what happened. Our mistake was we tried to save Trobles leg, we should have let them take it, it would have saved him maybe a month off his hospital stay. You can only do what you think is best. Around here 3 legged animals get treated the same as 4 legged ones. They are all spoiled and loved.

I do have to admit I cried for quite awhile, when you posted about yours, it brought back so many memoriesoif us going thru it. its just horrible. But we could do it again now with no problem, as long as we have the pain meds!! Maybe now they will both be healthy and live long long lifes.

ILC, SURgery?? Keeping secrets from me??! just kidding,, Too bad I couldn't come back and take care of you!! Haha, chick-fil-a here we come! We could put on big movie star glasses, bunches of make up, no one would notice!! ohhh, bbq too!! Thanks for worrying too!

RABBIT, Oh, I didnt hear you yelling at me, I have a big loud fan in the window! I turned it down so I can hear you!!
    Thank Goodness your tests came out ok!!
    HA you can't get me on one rabbit, I just LOVE them all, Cadbury has the pretty eyes, but Meep, has the beutiful fur! I could never just pick out one! Mine is still out chasing ladies! Your cotton tails are really little, I'll have to see if we can get a picture of ours. The kids ae complaining, they have bare spots in their grass, um,, rabbit food?!! I'm not telling them!
    Thanks for sending pictures to your foster Mom, its nice of you.
    Thanks for worrying!!

FW, Wow, that DH of yours cant be stopped!! WTG on the job and getiing off all the meds, and all is going well!! Yea, SO very happy for you!!
    Haha, ducks in the trees, how cool!! hehe....Hunty is loud? Have him use his inside voice! lol
    Hey you talk about me running on turbo speed!

Hey If you are buying a riding mower, get one like RABBIT's, you can't go wrong with one of those!

SD,, ICE OUT!! WTG!! Cant wait to get those bikes out and feel the breeze on my face aw, feel so good!!
    Your material is beautiful, Thanks for making those little dresses. Thats got to be kinda hard.
    Yipee on the green house, I wish I could come help you!! I could bring all my onions!

Hikr,, Have fun on your trip, hope you remember the pictures!! I still havent found recipies yet.

Gbug, WTG on filling the freezer, so happy you are feeling better and enjoying your garden!! Good Luck with your giving up sugar and flour.

EB, SO sorry about your accident, hope you are doing alot better and it doesnt get too black and blue!! Dont forget a picture of your new wreath!

Tine, How lucky you found your freezer before the whole thing defrosted!
    Your Berlin trip sounds like fun! And a train ride too! I'm kind of a train freak, my Dad rode the trains for the Post office , yrs. ago..
    HAve you decided what to do with your chocolate?
    ALSo SO happy your DR. came out ok for you!!

SO, Thats really sad about the trip. But I'm sure she could do something else that wont cost her an arm and leg!! Isn't it funny how kids get so old so quick?

Bernice, HANg in there, You are doing just fine, take one day at a time, and dont let others tell you any different, ha now I need to practice what I preach! Hugs.

Well, I got told the other day that I cant do anything anymore, well guess what? Yep, killed myself doing everything I could, and ya know what I fell pretty darn good!! I dug around the roots of 6 plum trees, Yep! needed help pulling them from the hole, but I did it!! Turned over another oh, 5x20' new garden area, ( need somewhere to plant all these onion and leek) and did it all sitting on my rear end cause my legs still arent strong enough to stand that long. I'm getting 2 new peach trees, bing cherry tree, alot of my trees are blooming but most are half dead so going to trim them up and see if they can recover.
    Also got the whole cat pen cleaned out new mulch put in, ( cat box) and all the weeds pulled, new straw down for laying on and a new bale for sleeping on. Grass cut, carpet cleaned off, cat door cleaned, so they are set for aliitle while.
    Still cant get off this oxygen, can do great outside but as soon as I come in it drops. ugh, still alot more work to do... See bernice,,, just keep going....

I took a pretest to see if I can pass my Ham radio test and nope, I did alot better than I thought I ever would tho. I'm thinking about getting my license so I can work with chasers out in the feild. Cross your fingers.,..

Today
    read paper
    work on rental papers
    work more outside if it doesnt rain.

Be careul in the southern plains, nasty weather again this week.

have a great day!!
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

AW geeze, I get caught up then you all post before I can get mine done!! lol, I'll be back later to catch up again!! You guys are too funny!! Makes a person smile, Thanks guys!! hugs!! teary eyed.....
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pinetree.......so did they save troubles leg or take it off?

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

TDN, they had to take it to save his life, we tried everything we could to save it , which was so hard on him, we didnt realize he would be ok without it, It was a mistake to make him go thru all of that stuff and suffer the way he did.

He kept getting infections and they had to keep taking more skin, finally there was no more to take. They said it had to be a coyote, because of they infections they couldn't get rid of, I guess they have a really dirty mouth. He has a patch of skin the hair will never grow back on,but we dont care. he looks at us with those big blue eyes and we just melt.

Our vet finally told us to put him down but the college told us they could save him so we took him up there, they had him for over as month.

They really do get along fine with out them, they dont even notice! hugs, To you I know it is just a horrible thing to go thru, but you are doing really well!!! HUGS!!

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Aw thanks Pinetree! I am sure that was a horrible thing for you to go through along with Trouble......and I can not even imagine the cost! He is so lucky you did everything possible for him! What a lucky kittie cat!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ILC, we're putting these pavers in the greenhouse.
    http://www.menards.com/main/building...m=flyer_hosted
    I hope they work out.

We're back from shopping. It was a short day this time but we still managed to spend a few hundred dollars. We stuck pretty close to the list though, so that helped. We couldn't find bolts for the green house so I'm not sure what we'll do. I'm sure we'll figure it out.

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am going to post a picture of my boy below. Just warning incase you are Squeemish! I used to be but have come along way. Guess you do what you have to! Can't believe it was only 5 days ago and he is doing awesome!

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

2016 To Do Challenge-image.jpg such a mommas boy! ( that is my leg in my snoopy pajama pants he is laying on!) we have had several pajama days this week!

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Attachment 40330 I was laying in the floor with him and he stole my pillow!! Um.....if he was not spoiled before ( and yes he was! ) he sure will be now!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Aw, he's so pretty!

They always look so pathetic all shaved. I'm glad to hear he's doing well.

Well, I've trashed the little angel dress pattern. I got to the part of knitting the pattern and what I got after meticulously following the pattern looked nothing like the picture and basically looked like nothing at all. I'm just going to finish it off in stockinette stitch and call it good. It'll still be cute.

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

So just after I posted the pictures and comment above my husband walks in. He shakes his head. I said "what??" He said " what a mommas boy!" LOL......my husband NEVER talked like this before......I have worn off on him! I am feeling pretty happy and content right now

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. Well, I got the hand weeding done on half my garden the past couple of days and I am going to finish it today. I can do it, but it will take me most of the day with rest. The soil is still moist from the last heavy rain we got, so it is easy. Found a little tomato on one of my plants. We are expected to have dangerous storms starting tomorrow night into Wednesday and then another round Friday and Saturday. Gotta love spring in the South. Did a little needlework yesterday as well. Needless to say, I slept well last night.

TDN- I have a cat that looks very similar. Glad things are getting better. The vet is coming to my house on Thursday to give shots and take a look at Rebel. I know that he has an ear infection and may be running a little fever, but the scary part is the fatty tumor that has doubled in size quickly. None of it seems to bother him. He is very active and eats well, so I'm keeping fingers crossed.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

TDN, he looks well-loved
    Grammarbug, good luck with Rebel
    Pine tree, you inspire me!

today is get ready for DD's bday dinner. Then in the afternoon the house is going to be filled with my mother's side of the family, they are all in town for a funeral. So got to general clean since this is the first time most of them will see the house.

I am very worried about seeing my one cousin, we barely know each other but on FaceBook he made fun of me when I was very, very sick and was on bedrest. He said cruel, horrible things that were so bad, it made DD cry when she read the posts. I wrote to him, apologized for anything I ever did to upset him and asked him point blank why he decimated my character in front of family, friends and colleagues? Told him I wanted to resolve it for our mothers' sakes. He ignored me and has never apologized. Meanwhile he has been on disability as a cop collecting full pay for a bum knee and is collecting money hand over fist as a contractor under the table. He even mocked me as an adult who had to run home to mommy because I bought this house with my parents. We bought it so we could both downsize and I could care easily for my dying mom. I got sick at least a year after. I basically hate him and he is the type to put on a big gregarious act of hugging me today and asking how I feel, etc. I don't want to speak to him until he apologizes or explains himself. WWYD? I know the Christian thing to do but I don't want to do it. I have never been so hurt by a family member as him.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Bernice-you dont want to know what I'd do but it would start w/ whistle blowing on the disability cheating. Just steer clear as poss.

Ta done
    -drove DD and picked up donuts,groc,meds for DD,and mail the sewer bill
    -sorted the expenses for April-less than $300. on groc.
    -1 litter pan cleaned and garbage and recycle out

To do
    flip DW
    make stir fry,grill brats
    call Dmom
    clean out at least 1st shelf of fridge
    wash some of the bedding
    shower
    etc,etc,.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Making progress on the angel gown. I've decided to use up the baby yarn I have and then not do any more knitted or crocheted sets. They just take too long compared to sewing. I could have had five gowns sewn in the time it's taking me to knit one. But I need the knitting practice so it's all good either way.

I printed a bunch of little embellishments to crochet. That kind of stuff is way expensive if you go to buy it. Now to clean out all my project bags, get rid of some, and set up one just for embellishments. Then I'll be able to grab a small bag when we're about to leave on a trip or anywhere I'll have some sitting-around time and know I have everything I need.

So far today, besides knitting, I've cleaned up the two pails that belong in the trailer but were in our mousey garage, plus the temporary lids for them. I'm not sure what will go in them but there's always something.

I also rounded up a piece of trim that will work for the rim I want to make around the opening in the counter where our AC is. Stuff keeps getting pushed off the counter where it falls down between the AC and into the cabinet underneath, where it's a pain to retrieve if we even realize it's down there. A little rim will help a lot.

No work on the greenhouse yesterday or today. It's very windy, rainy, and cold so we're not working outside.

Happy Monday, everyone!