2016 To Do Challenge - Page 209
Page 209 of 351 FirstFirst ... 109159199206207208209210211212219259309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 5254
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Pinetree-sounds good. Right now though I'm like everywhere and nowhere. ZERO focus. I'm like that 2 yr. old that wants a nap,needs a nap but cant get one.
    Oh am I thick. I have a migraine.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ILC, Thats what my Dad use to ask me, what if I was in Italy, maybe that makes more sense to you.. then he would come get me..

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

DD got her scripts filled and is staying at the beach with boyfriend and his family tonight. IF she still wants to come home tomorrow then we might go get her.... I think some of it is worry about the relationship. Apparently boyfriend is still not sure about continuing with her and may be using this trip together to see if things can work out. She hasn't said that outright but I've read between the lines. I hope she'll tough out the rest of the week because we really don't want to go down there to fetch her. Am I a bad mother? I'm trying not to be but I know my child and she is a hypochondriac of the highest order.

Sooo tired and planning on going to bed by 9. When I was younger I could function on 4 or 5 hours of sleep a night but those days are long gone.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

OH ILC, No way are you a bad Mom, but your heart will tell you what to do. hugs..

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

If that's the case, ILC, maybe she should have to just suck it up and come home when she originally planned. Ten hours is a long drive if it's just drama.

Rainy day here.

So sad about the little boy at Disney. Seems like Disney should have had signs warning of gators. What do those of us from gator-free states know about them?

It's been a busy news day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hey, FW, I thought of you when I ran across this entertainment center makeover for use as a pantry. I'd probably do this myself if I didn't have our walk-in pantry. Upcycled Entertainment Center Converted to Pantry - the johnsons plus dog

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

SD - thanks for the potato salad recipe. i think we will like this. i never add the salt from any recipe but anyone is welcome to salt away when they are served.

I would love that repurposed entertainment center. Lots of storage space.

Did all our errands today in the heat. I didnt realize it got to 90 today. Didnt do a thing after I got home and noted the temperature.

Tomorrow a trip to the dollar store and then i need to stop spending, and eating out.
    I had made chicken burgers this morning so went ahead and did them on the foreman
    for tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good day tomorrow.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Sd-If mine was like that it would be awesome. But its the open tv area w/o doors. Then the other area in a door but has the glass so at best I would put up a curtain. My issue is I have an entire narrow kitchen I use. It has a sink and upper and lower cabinet and a stove I have stuff sitting on then 6 shelving units stuffed plus 3 stackables. I have tubs of pasta lining the top of the uppers. SO I really shouldnt upcycle it unless I did it for appliances and extra dishes. AND truly I am working to cut back on how many casserole dishes and other cookware things I have. Once I get the remaining 2 cupboards in the pantry cleared of dishware my dry bean overstock will leave the MIL and go into the pantry. I still have some expired food to toss but way less than before. So if I make more storage,I will store more. That unit is neat though. And i have seen those for $70 at the S.A. w/o sale.

Need to make a loose menu for the week. Aldis was out of salad mix,forgot the cabbage. Kroger had crappy steaks amd rock hard peaches. So today was mixed success.

ILC-fwiw I think i would try and stall if possible. My DD has anxiety and can crank it up easily. I picked her up tonight,we got ice cream and drove thru the camping park. On the way back she was saying she wasnt Bi-polar but if anything maybe Aspbergers. I said well, I know you prob. have an anxiety disorder. Would you ever consider taking anxiety meds. (and on it was!) Well, I did that once and never asking. Those drugs really messed me up,blah blah blah. So using my new tact I didnt get sucked in. I said well I just mentioned it. Its up to you. Its not like an ultimatum to live here. SO I understand. COMPLETELY.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

EB, I hope you like the recipe. I haven't made it in a while but I always note on recipes if we like it, so I know we liked that one.

FW, they did a really nice job on that cabinet I linked to, I thought. Good use of storage to make it work for their needs. The e-center I claimed for a craft cabinet is a lot like that one, except it has leaded glass doors on the bottom.

We got it on impulse (bad, bad, bad) for $10 at GW a year or so ago. We're still convinced it was mis-priced. I bet they left off a nine and it should have been $99.99. We couldn't believe it so we bought it. It's very nice, perfect condition, and we knew we could use it for something. The clerk said it had only been on the floor less than an hour. Most of their stuff is in the $80+ range and isn't as nice. Lucky us!

I can see why you don't want to add more storage. It does lead to more stuff. Once I get my yarn inventory under control which will take a few years, I want to use the one above as storage in my sewing room and get rid of a big shelf unit I have in there. I like closed storage whenever I can use it because I hate to dust. Still don't know where or if we're moving but I just feel like we need to prep for it just in case and purge a ton of stuff, like the shelving.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

What a busy day. Left the house at 4:30 this morning to go to my Sil and BIL's house. We went to a great place for breakfast and still had two hours to waste before the Dallas Farmers Market opened. I did buy a box of cucumbers to make DH bread and butter pickles and my Sil bought zucchini to make relish(of course, I will make it) We then stopped at a nursery and I bought another perennial for my flower garden. Stopped at Aldis on the way home and bought blueberries to put in the freezer. They are on for 99 cents a pint. Put up 5 quarts of blueberries, 2 quarts of squash and made 5 1/2 pints of zucchini relish. Tomorrow I will prep my zucchini relish for my SIL and DH's bread and butter pickles. Probably will make zucchini bread too. To top it off, I got a free sweatshirt in the mail today.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. Off and running again today. Working on the flowerbed, prepping more relish and bread and butter pickles to can, making zucchini bread and then collapsing.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

So I went to my doctor again and he send me to the hospital for them to look at my neck. Might have a CT scan.

Waiting to ser a doctor at the hospital now. I hope, I don't have to wait all day, but I can't know. I bought some water, bread and bananas on my way to the hospital. Didn't have lunch before I went to my doctor.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Tine-I do hope you have news soon.

Up again and so I am tired. It is so drainy here (dreary and rainy so it drains you).
    The chair for DH was 75% dry now its soaked.

Need to get serious about a new healthcare plan. The deadline of the 30th is fast approaching.
    Ds should be flying to Sniper school on the 30th too. Hope to talk before he starts in case its a black out again. I never know.

Plan to grab and bag more crap from the Mil apt. too today.
    Got 2 more loads to finish then maybe bedding
    perfect day for inside work.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi!

Tine, hope your tests turn out ok, that sounds kinda scarey. let us know.. hugs

FW, feel better soon.

Gbug, boy do you have energy lately!!

SD, I just love all of your ideas and how you make all these cool things!

ILC, well, how are you doing? Hope you got some sleep and things with DD are doing ok. Gosh, I dont know what I would do, sometimes after hearing about you guys and DD I am really thankful I had a boy, and he wasn't really easy either! hugs, hope it all works out in your favor!

EB, be careful in the heat!

RABBIT, hope you are having a fun summer!

Niko, ??

We are suppose to have heat in the upper 90's for the next week with no rain, um, thats not good, its too hot , too early, but at least we arent in the 120* like some places.
    ILC, I hear Atlanta is suppose to be really bad.

All transplanting is called off, its too hot to plant now.

Today
    freeze strawberries
    cut up veggies
    package & freeze hamburger
    find dinner
    try another meal plan.
    stay cool

Have a great one!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just had the scan and wait for the results now. It've already been six hours since I left home.

My bf came to the hospital when he got home from work.