2016 To Do Challenge - Page 301
Page 301 of 351 FirstFirst ... 201251291298299300301302303304311 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 5254
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi, sherri1480!

It's so incredibly beautiful here all I want to do is sit and look at it. Really lovely, even though it's still not feeling very fall-ish. It may end up being like spring has been the past several years: winter, then 2 weeks or so of spring, then the long hot summer. But winter is being forecast to be drier and warmer than normal so who knows? The drought has worsened and in some parts of the state it's considered "severe," with no rain in sight.

For Wednesday:

1) Breakfast with best friend DONE
    2) Vote DONE
    3) Clean up kitchen DONE
    4) Do laundry IN PROGRESS
    5) Do Bible study homework
    6) Pull leftovers together for supper
    7) Church 6:30
    8) Look through grocery ads/look through coupons

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

So its 40 degrees here and we had a bit of snow come down.Nothing stuck but it seems too early here. I talked to Dh and he has 70's down there-no fair. It supposed to warm up by the end of the week. I want to get 1 more woodsy park walk in w/ Hunter. His beagle is up lately and is super loud reporting on all the squirrels. We have a ton of arorns,so a ton of squirrels so of course a ton of Barp,barp,barping. Some neighbor must be plotting my demise.lol

20 days on a business trip is too long for our marriage. DH is looking at new jobs and his boss is promising work he can do from home. 1 better come thru for our sanity.

GB-loove Trader Joes and whole foods but they are mostly too much for a budget so I treat it like a vacation store. Those picture could be anywhere here. So beautiful. Glad your getting to explore new limits after the stroke.

ILC-where are you today??? my turn to ask you!
    Forgive me spelling you guys this cold is really messing w/ me this time.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

ILC-there you are! sorry about the drought. Dh was saying its bad and we have had nothing but rain and hard too. Its raining right now actually. We are in deep fall all the reds and oranges are fiery but most of the maples have dropped. The oaks still holding.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

rough day all around. DD didnt make the cut on the sewing job. She loved her work but she was too slow even after getting an extra week. So she is hoping she can get the painting job but thats nights and weekends. I guess I'm going to pray she lands in a place she likes and can stay. I told her she can wait a bit on the rent and just pay her ins.

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by frugalwarrior2 View Post
    TDN-hahahaha! thats what having kids in like. DD took my last cheesecake pudding treat this morning. I need to clean out the coffee maker-dont drink coffee yea.

Dropped DD and got some Morning star sausage for the 1st time in forever. Going to do waffles. DH is supposed to be home in 3 days so I should take a few shots at the kitchen.
    To do
    -hybernate-I wish
    -got meds
    -work on kitchen
    -load of blankets (2)
    Dmom is still at her house (shakes head) has become a bit of a joke around here that she will be i n an empty house on a chair w/ a plastic fork. Honestly.
    Yep, I have compared it to having kids lately ( and others have made the comment) but what would I know since I was not blessed with kids?? Pretty much hate my life right now.....pretty much done with it all.....talk about a strain on the marriage! Hubby thinks things are going great, father in law likes getting waited on and not sure how much more I can ( or will) take! I have pretty much given up my life as I knew it......zero income source.....so basically I am stuck. Don't get me wrong, I do not believe in divorce, but I just feel screwed.

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pinetree.....been trying to PM you.......it won't go through......my crappin luck!! Will keep trying!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

TDN=How about getting someone in from Social Services, Even if they came a couple days it could free you up to get away. I feel currently every one in my little family is making poor decisions. Ds-drive an 18 yr old truck across country and the engine blows-hes calling it bad luck>no! bad decision. DH wont take the scooter (the $200. scooter) on trip and is blowing his leg up. Dmom is sitting in her moldy house sotinf s.A. army reject crap and wont move (dbro must be at a point),DD lost her job for not going fast enough. IDK. Dh has been gone 20 days tomorrow and I'm NOT handling it well. That no way to keep a marriage going. NOT crazy about our lives so much this year. Need to get my van in and get some major dental work done. Rather crawl under the cover w/ a book.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

So the relay was stuck on the furnace. I flipped the switch and DH said wait an hour -fingers crossed. It figures he gets home tomorrow. This house. Too quirky now.
    Fixed my lamp
    going to close out October budget
    laundry-1 load,1 blanket
    Got chicken defrosting for either soup or marinated chicken w/ rice tonight.
    put away 2 loads of clothes
    vaccumn kitchen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Still on my mini vacation. I am spoiled and probably won''t want to do anything when I get back home.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Another crazy warm week here. Leaves are coming down, not much color though. Supposed to be in the 80's this weekend!

DH got back from vacation to find all his work saved for him. Plus some other dept had a failure and they gave that to him to fix also. On top of that his glasses snapped in half last night.

After two years of hearing "sometime in the next 3 months" we finally got our Google Fiber installed Monday. So I called Time Warner this morning and told them to go to hell. It's going to take "up to 30 days" to get disconnected, during which they can bill us one last time. Grrr.

To Do:

-- Vacuum... I swear cats shed more when we're on vacation
    -- bottle the wine and at least find the equipment to make the port
    -- grocery ads and shopping list
    -- dollar store for envelopes, then post office

MMMMnn... Trader Joes. Except for produce they have a lot that is cheaper than my local groceries. Unfortunately they have a lot of "gourmet" stuff that I want but don't need, too.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ok, new day, need to get a handle on my emotions. If it was just my dad or hubbys dad to worry about it would be easier......both at once is to much!!!
    Guess I just need to pray, pray, pray.

Today-
    Get all laundry caught up
    Reset pretty much every room!
    Figure out some sort of meal plan

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

TDN, try again...mail is cleared out,, I'll check every now and then...
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Bleah. Vacuum cleaner is completed jammed. Or something. I've pulled fistfulls of crud out of the tube and it still has no suction. Off to the repair shop.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

CH-see if you can detach it at the hose where it meets the vaccumn. We do that here constantly w/ all the pet hair tumble weeds. Almost everytime i vaccumn something clogs it.

Furnaces!! VANS!!! DOGS getting hurt!! I am starting my 3 month long hide now.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

FW ours doesn't have a hose, it is an upright. The suction tube goes through the body of the machine. It was jammed with crud in the hole behind the rollers, and also in the opening where it is supposed to go into the bag. It needs a new filter, too.

It's been a whole week of annoyances.

Use it up, Wear it out,