Bathed and brushed both furbabies
    Loaded and ran dishwasher. Haven't unloaded yet as I don't heat dry
    Trash emptied in bathroom
    Trash emptied off little one on porch
    Part of the crap off kitchen counter but not all of it
    Half the dry/canned stuff from grocery a couple nights ago put away
    Laundry out of dryer and put away
    Another load washed and in dryer not put away
    Some of the pots and pans handwashed and put away. Didn't do all as my back was giving out

To do yet ...for starters ...
    Rest of pots/pans ... won't take long
    Unload dishwasher and put away
    Put laundry from dryer away and another pile that he did and left
    Take the babies and get their nails cut tomorrow
    Call insurance company about another screw up
    Mop the lower part

I'll leave it there. Hopefully I get that done plus a little bit more. We'll see. I'm pretty much done for the night except get supper over. Walking Dead tonight and play on puter
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge Feb
    $8.00

Grocery Challenge/Feb
    Goal $250.00
    Total $33.55

Eat Out No More Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp/8

No Spend Challenge/Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp 4

Change Jar 2020
    $

Christmas Fund 2020
    $

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Gbug, I've found some fairly active snails outside, plus one of the cats found a snake and brought it inside. I about died. It was long but very skinny, like a pencil, and sluggish, but any live snake to me is awful. Can't stand them---tooooooo creepy.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

wow Bernice thats a lot for such a short time. We have a womans center here that takes clothes for woman going out intob the business work force after training. I met them at Value City buying suits and shoes.

Niko-thanks for the reminder-we need to clip cat nails and do the dreaded big pots and pans wash.
    I need to inventory the cube freezer and cram more into. Just miss my big freezer so bad.
    Better flip the wash and head to bed soon.

So I fried up the 11# of beef after I made 6 cheeseburgers.Going to bag and freexe the beef for tacos and chili and that.
    Flipped the DW and ran a huge load. Waiting for the beef and the dishes to cool.
    Going to flip the laundry next-went to Sams instead of doing the bedding.

Only sign of spring here is the skunks came out,stuck everything up and went back to sleep.

Tomorrow I guess we are going to the tractor store to look around. Gotta check what time DD works first. Hopefully DH will be less ill.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Only have one small bed to finish. Will do it after the rain stops. It comes in tonight and lasts through the weekend I think. News channel is reporting that their will be two severe storms on Monday and Tuesday.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

The rain is on it's way. Going to PT this morning and Walmart. Then gotta get to the bank and post office. The heavy stuff is not coming until later, I think. Going to read and do my needlework today. That's about it for me.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Morning! Today DH has a doc appt and we are meeting our DD later this afternoon over at the dentist. Our oldest DD is having a checkup so rather than DD having to wrangle the little one while waiting I suggested DH and I zip over and take her out for a bit so she can focus on the oldest. It's not that far and we don't get a lot of one on one time with the little one so this will be nice. I told her to bring the stroller and depending on the weather we can take her for a stroller ride. In between those two events I need to get laundry folded and put away and sweep kitchen, living room and hall. I also need to figure out what my next craft project needs to be. I know what it should be...but I don't want to do that one. LOL. I got an Instant Pot and have been having fun searching for recipes for that. I've found one for a bacon BBQ meatloaf I want to try tomorrow. I made a chicken pot pie last night and we have enough of that left over for today so should finish that up first so meatloaf for tomorrow.

Niko, nice to see you!! You got a lot done Very impressive.

ILC a snake?? <faint> I hate snakes. I know they serve a purpose and while they are one of God's creatures I honestly despise them. The minute they move I start to scream. Something about that slithering movement just freaks me right out. <shudder>

FW nice job on the ground beef. I love to do stuff like that...buy a bunch and then cook it all up and portion it out. Also we like making extra burgers or cheeseburgers on the grill then freezing them for later use. Works well.

GB stay safe in the storms. Remind me, which needlework is it you do? Counted cross stitch? I'm sure you've said before but I'm blanking on it. I like needlepoint and stamped cross stitch. I don't have the patience for counted cross. I do have a book of Christmas ornaments that are counted and I've made a couple of those. They are small so I've done OK with those but I agonize over it and worry so much about miscounting. Plus I get easily distracted and lose my place and my count! LOL. I have two fairly good sized needlepoint projects I need to finish eventually. One is a fall scene with a barn, apples, pumpkins, foliage, fence etc. The other is a lighthouse. I've started the barn one but haven't made it very far.

SD I'm betting you need a break from sewing. With all those shirts and the DfG project it's not surprising you're feeling a bit burned out maybe. When does the ice go out on the lake there approximately? Regular fishing here starts 4/1 so theoretically the ice should be out. This year though we didn't get much ice at all so I'm sure it's breaking up by now. Well, we got ice but it didn't get very thick because our temps were up and down. It was 50 degrees the week before Christmas!! Our pool did ice over but I noticed the other day there's water in the corners visible as the ice is shrinking.

Hi Rabbit!! Been thinking of you and Gobie. See you Thursday.

Pinetree I love the flower!!! I haven't seen any poking their heads around here yet. I'm sure they are thrown by the weird weather!

Hi to Earlybird, Bernice, StartingOver, Amy, and anyone I missed.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

good morning, waiting for insurance companies to open up and then start calling all over again. When they called my pharmacy to give them my activated card numbers apparently they only covered that batch of meds. Went to do refills and CVS said the info is not working again. I have really had it, I have easily spent 6 hrs getting my health and drug insurance set up and activated and it's March. I'm done fighting except I can't be because I needs my meds, grrr.

today I will either go out and use some free bday gift cards some companies like Kohl's give out or stay in and continue working on clothes.

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today........
    Wash sheets on bed in master bedroom, vac and clean master bath
    Make hamburger buns or foccocia bread for hubbys blue cheese/ bacon burger tonight
    Get all the cat food and litter put away instead of just set downstairs and some still in my car

Have a great day everyone!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Anyone besides me watch the Downton Abbey finale? DH was working on something yesterday and kept reminding me to tell him when it came on. After it was over I stayed up watching the end of the last Harry Potter movie

Clean laundry is all over the laundry room counter and in a chair in our bedroom. Worked on finishing Bible study homework so it's done.

Gbug, our rain is supposed to come in this weekend. Till then it's highs in the 70s and sunshine so it seems as though winter is gone with not enough cold weather to kill off some bugs.

For Monday:

1) Reschedule dental appointment DONE
    2) Decide what to take to get-together before class tonight DONE
    3) Put away clean laundry
    4) Vacuum/mop kitchen and breakfast room
    5) Clean out dog crates
    6) Plan menus for the week

Have a good Monday, ladies.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Morning,

Gbug, we are still watching your area, looks like the 1st chase of the year, tornado chasing, is going to be around DFW area, it was southern OK, now moved farther down south. Now hearing up to 6 inches of rain. wow thats alot! Keep your eyes open. Hugs, You are probably use to this anyway.
    Wish I had my beds done, you are really doing alot!

Niko, you are going to poop yourself out! Feels good getting it all done tho doesn't it? I have to sit down in between everything I do, alot of times I prep food at the kitchen table, cause I can't stand up that long at the counter. Hope you get your list today!! Don't forget to break for a coffee!

EB, I think it was you asking about the stevia, looking it up it says its a good container plant, make sure you bring it in for the winter, then put back out in the spring. Hope that helps you.

FW,, hows everyone doing today? Thats what I do with my beef to, it saves me alot of time!

Hikr, Thanks, You should have little heads popping up next week, our ice went off so fast, maybe 2 days, we had the chinook wind tho, it, means ice eater, it really chews up the ice really fast. Have fun with the GK today..

SD, DH already loves the box, he can't believe its so easy to see what we have!
    Are you getting your writing done? I think I remember you had a bunch that had to be done soon, Good Luck on them too! Hey, did you ever get your new stove hooked up?

TDN, have fun making your buns.

OK, who did I miss? Well Hi to you!!

WooHoo. TDN reminded me of my next project, ready? cloud bread, its almost carb free. We will see how this is, My blood sugar is up so I need to watch more what I'm doing, watching the salt but now my carbs.. Rice is one of my big ones and I keep forgetting about my cauiflower rice.

RABBIT, Look that up, it says they make great pizza crusts, the cloud bread that is.

Today
    planting onion starts in little pots to get ahead start
    Plant my carrots and onion I have started from cutting off tops.
    vacuum
    meal plan

We have a thinderstorm moving in, the Thunderheads are just beautiful against the blue sky. Good thing it isn't warm or we would be looking at big hail, or worse. we need the water, weve been having quite a few fires lately. Mondays are a slow one for me.. My rest day..

Have good one!
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Yeah, when I had the lg. upright I would buy Sams cLubs marked off hamb. in 40# or so. Some I would make meat balls,some burgers,some ground beef loose ans freeze all in bags. I miss that. I had a shelf for each bee,chicken,pork and cheese on the door. Full chicken and hams in the bottom basket. Now I barely have room in the little cube.

Went to the tractor store and DH is in love. I bought more biscuit 2-5# bags for $9. both peanut butter and asst. Dh said everything he needed for the last bunch of projects he hunted around for was right there.

Well off to take a rest before I rip apart the cube freezer. sigh.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hikr000--I do needlepoint and all kinds of cross stitch. I am working on a rooster pillow right now.
    ILC--Just started drizzling and sprinkling. Did hear a little thunder.
    Pinetree--Not much you can do except stay alert. My phone has an ap that alerts me if a tornado warning has been issued. Going to be bad tonight and into tomorrow. We just got a new roof, so I don't need hail. Still have one small bed to do, but I was too tired last night to do it. Did make it to PT, Walmart, post office, and bank before it really started raining. Nothing heavy at this point. Got coupons cut and now I am going to work on organizing my recipes.

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have seen that cloud bread on Pinterest. I need to be careful because in getting hubbys blood sugar in the normal zone I have his cholesterol up a bit. Let me know what you think of it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Going to start my ark tonight. Think I'm going to need it this week. Heavy rain already started.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Gb-stay safe. Not looking forward to thaw and the rain that come w/ here. We need pumps in the back at times which involves us moving them around and sloshing thru icy water.

Kind of anxietous tonight. We go tomorrow to see his surgeon. This will determine yes /no Wed. It seem surreal. Glad I had the extra time w/ him at home. Better get some rest.