2017 To-Do Challenge - Page 15
Page 15 of 86 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Didn't get much done today did get the dish towels washed dryed and buttons sewn on blouse not sure what i will do tomorrow.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

pinetree, what kind of classes? And way to go on the business.

To all who have been sick, are sick, or feel they're getting sick----it's January. Lots of flu here. DH still feels rough after his cold but some of it is just being sad about his sister's death. I had horrible vertigo yesterday and finally felt a little better after throwing up numerous times this morning at 2:30. DH was so sweet and took good care of me. Today he has slept a lot and I've just lounged around. Slugs, that's us. Today was my retired teachers' luncheon but I skipped it because there was no way I could drive. DH picked up a couple of Hot 'n' Ready pizzas for supper which was nice.

For Wednesday:

1) Errands----Walmart, maybe Piggly Wiggly, pick up Zaycon ground beef, bank
    2) Church
    3) Laundry
    4) Mop
    5) General pick up of the den and kitchen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

FW2--It is very safe. We have a sheriff's deputy on duty at all times. This was a rare occurrence. We are also very close to the police station.

Pinetree--My allergies are in high gear. I woke up coughing and stuffy nose.

Today is very dreary and raining. I am doing laundry and getting a haircut later. DH and I will be going to the hospital tonight to be with his sister. His BIL had surgery this morning for cancer.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

GB-good to hear about the safety issues. So sorry about the cancer.
    ILC-no fun. hope everything stabilizes today.Sorry you missed the luncheon

More water to suck up in the bsmt. Its drizzling even though it wasnt supposed to.
    Hunty gets his shots at 2 pm today and i'll make Mikeys appt. then so i can get the new licenses soon. Even though I went down and got it all straightened out last year I got a notice for Yogi. So upsetting.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Gbug, I hope you feel better soon! The guys around here are having that trouble too, I am so glad I don't have that, it looks like it can be mirerable!

I'm so sorry about your BIL, hope everything is ok, sending up a prayer...

Tine, how did you do?
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am having problems with my computer again i am hoping it keep working until i can get a few more bills paid off i have been squeezing ever penny i can to get out debt except morgage.Everyone have a good night.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

One good thing (sort of) today, the package I sent to Australia came back to me.

Grocery ads do not look great this week. Lots of junk food and snack items for football parties. I am pretty well stocked anyway.

Staying home tomorrow to sign for DH's package. Plan to finish up some sewing and make a couple of from-scratch salad dressings for next week. I am thinking a raspberry balsamic, a honey mustard and ranch.

Hope everyone has a better day tomorrow.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

So Jan bored today. Cancelled the vet for a migraine. Dh called and has to stay another week so that kills Jan.almost. I love hate his job. That leaves me to deal w/ all the failing systems in this house. Better start going to the gym this next week or sugar it is!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

FW2--Get a good book and curl up on the couch.

Today I'm not doing much. Went to the hospital to see BIL. His surgery went well. Going to do a little sewing today. I need to hit sprouts when DH gets off work. Leftovers for dinner.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

GB-thanks but no sitting today.
    I have been in a funk and just real waste the day.
    So today I sucked up the water and I was moving this and that. I thought wait a minute. I am dumping 50% or more of the Christmas @ S.A. today or tomorrow at the latest. I have 4 trash bags. I have 3 old cat trees that were used and then well used here that i want to dump. It needs to be as empty as possible soonest. If i need a new furnace by spring and some other repairs it may as well be easier. I feel decent about this. AND better once its dropped off and trashed. Dh will fall over when he gets back next week!!

To do
    work on bsmt
    nap!!

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Today started off well. Got some things cleaned up, put mail out, DH's box came. Called the hospital's main switchboard and actually spoke to a person, who confirmed I am still having surgery Monday and will get a call tomorrow evening.

Noticed I had lost a button off my shirt, but it was easily replaced with one out of my grandmother's button box. Bless her and her thrifty ways. Had a moment to think about how I am wearing something my grandfather once wore.

Went and did a little shopping, trying to get stuff together to make quiche mix for the freezer. The cashier accidentally scanned my cream on the ticket of the man in front of me and he said it was ok, he'd buy it for me. How kind. Got the honey mustard and ranch dressing made up.

But... I bought the wrong brand of snacks for DH. So tomorrow I will have to go out and return them and try a different store.

Supposed to meet with friends this weekend, trying to work that out. Someone thought it was Saturday night and some thought it was Friday, so schedules have to be examined.

FW, hope you feel better soon.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

CH-I'm ok. Just all these changes this last year and crowned off by Ds getting married out of the blue to a stranger.

So I got 5 bags of trash in the cans
    Got most of the S.A. tubs on the front porch. But my lungs are complaining and sinus draining so sitting for awhile. I can reorg and dump tomorrow. TBH moms cookbooks are still in the back and i am very close to donating them. I only wanted the sad copy of Betty Crocker 1952 that we cooked out of. So IDK just yet.
    I called DD and she is difficult to deal w/ at best. Last week her friends kids had strep so no cleanout. This week her friend is loopy off new bipolar meds.so no commitment to come over. I sympathize but ATM I am hexx bent on losing some bulk of clutter. When she was here she worked hard but round #2 need to begin soon. IK that I'm going to have to start tossing on Sun for Mon. pickup. ID want to.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Feeling awful again. These allergies are kicking my butt. Suppose to be in the 70s again today. Enough with the temperature changes. Robins are even flying around. Every creature is confused.

Was suppose to go to the soup kitchen and a retirement reception today, but that's not happening unless a miracle flies over in the next hour.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

GB-Clariton is my side kick these days but it also makes me sleepy!

Got up early to the paycheck and transferred almost all of it to the savings. That completes the 10 month savings goal. I will buy about 460 worth of groc today but I could go w/o if i wanted. Craving fresh fruit.
    -I may grill today if i cant get in in between the rains
    -need to do DW load and 1 wash load
    -quick shop
    -already did Jan revised budget (prepaid electric and gas a few months),have a cable credit,waititng on the sewer. CC has a $10, credit left
    -work more on the bsmt and drop load at S.A.

Maxx doesnt like the baby food now and it does smell worse than cat can food!!! so I am trying water added to the canned food. He just exists on air??

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Been sick with whatever DH had and it's not fun but this morning I woke up feeling better. Cooked breakfast, watched the inauguration, recorded recent expenditures, and have taken the recycling to the curb. For the rest of the day I need to deal with litter box, cook up some ground beef (from Zaycon) for the freezer, get a prescription refilled, and do 3 loads of laundry. The floors need mopping but it's been raining and this weekend will be rainy so that will have to wait till Monday.