2017 To-Do Challenge - Page 16
Page 16 of 86 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718192666 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

ILC-feel better. My floor are wood and white ceramic tile. The white tile was a "gift" from the previous owners. I have all these paws! It looks worse than a subway station because all the snow has melted and 2 days of rain. Mud form here to the front door. lol

I just worked so hard yesterday and then totally zoned. I watched the inaugeration but missed the 1st few min. so I will catch it again. I also napped and watched " A Bakery in Brooklyn" so cute. $6.99 but worth it. I let all the dogs lay in bed w/ me and they were so happy. IDK where the day went. OH.it sailed away on a cloud of Clariton!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today the first time we have had sun shine in i don't know when and it was warmer didn't wear a coat had air on in car going to town.woke up with sinus head ace but i had done made plans to go to sam with my daughter it was a busy place since this is only the second day since it open didn't like it as well as the one we us't go to but this one is at least 20 some miles closer and not bign able to find some things spent less money then i had planend on spending

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Made it to the soup kitchen, but not the reception. Don't forget to download your free Annie's mac and cheese on your Kroger card today.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. Still coughing due to the mountain cedar. DH and I are going on a tour of ATT Stadium today for our eldest GS's birthday and then out to dinner.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Gbug, have fun with the birthday gang. Sorry about the coughing.

erma, we're getting rain here and it's still warm but next week it's supposed to clear up and get cooler. But it's been nice not having to run the heat or the air for the last few days.

fw, I take a non-drowsy cheapie allergy tablet we buy at Sam's---it's generic Claritin, I think, called loratadine. Costs practically nothing and really helps.

pinetree, where are you?

Everyone, hi, have a great Saturday.

Today I have to finish laundry and clean our bedroom. Tomorrow we're dropping our cable company and having DirecTV installed and I don't want the installer to inhale all the dust that's in there. If DH will pick up all his stuff off the floor it'll make things much easier.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

very foggy and mucky out. IDK what i want to do today but I should scatter clean.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hey ILC thanks. I cant take the Walmart generic it jitters me and real Clariton kills the next day so Maybe I can try that.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Got out and dumped the stuff at S.A. and didnt even go in-yeah. I did stop and get Thai at the place that i love that moved over here.
    Decided the groc. was too packed for me so either tomorrow or Mon.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ilc i hope you never got the storms that they were talking about on the news tonight.Loratadine is what my dr told me to get i have a lot of sinus and allergy meds so i never
    bought it.Got all done that was on my list for today need start loading dw again.
    Last edited by ermadunk; 01-21-2017 at 07:55 PM. Reason: left out a word

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

went thru DD's bathroom and trashed out 4 bags of old products and 1/2 used makeup after talking to her. Some of the wall lights arent working so its too dark to clean but that will be Sundays awful chore

To do tomorrow
    cat boxes
    dishes-DW
    more bsmt redo
    clean on the main bath upstairs w/ bleach.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Raining again today but next summer will probably be wishing for rain. Not planning on doing much cleaning today got fill up med box fill up water picture do a few things it is good day to take a nap.Everyone have a good day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Need to buy some motivation today! Didnt sleep but 4 hrs again and I have a migraine. It is super foggy
    I got the water out of the bsmt again-getting old fast but it seems slower?
    Need to
    -garbage out
    -cat pans
    Just want to sleep all day. I need to eat.

Everyone-hope your all having a fun day

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have been sick. The sores from my shingles are still not totally healed & it's going on a month. A week ago I woke up with a tight chest, that turned into bronchitis, another trip to the doctor, more steroids. With this second course of steroids, I got the side effect of not being able to sleep. Literally not sleeping at all. Finally after 4 days I slept pretty much the whole night. So two nights of sleep & I am doing much better, but still a little weak feeling.
    The construction is done for the most part! I did get enough energy to clean the tub & under the sinks where the plumbers left a mess. Haven't put anything back into the room yet. My whole house is covered by a thin layer of dust from the plaster work. If I felt better, I could have that cleaned up in no time, but it is slow going right now.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Had a bad night coughing and back spasms. Staying in today. Doing laundry. DH went and got me soup. Not much happening here today. Wind is blowing and it is getting colder.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Winkie and GB feel better. I am dripping sweat after taking out the trash and doing most of the pans. There are still bags in that bathroom. My lungs wont tolerate it anyway. The garbage service is going to start complaining again and i cant blame them. I am gathering more for the S.A. but IDK when I'll take it.
    DH is working like a crazy man. He had 60 hrs. before today started and will be there all next week. Pay will be good if he lives!.

DD is supposedly coming over for more of her mess and cleaning. We shall see.
    Back to the mines.