2017 To-Do Challenge - Page 17
Page 17 of 86 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767 ... LastLast
    Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Tomorrow is the big day. I am thoroughly convinced the surgery will be postponed until march or April, but we are going in early tomorrow anyway. I have a fridge full of healthy healing veggies that we will eat anyway, I made a menu plan this morning.

Trying to keep busy today. I did alright yesterday until about 3pm when the anxiety hit and I spent the rest of the day just trying not to throw up.

Sorry to hear everyone else is under the weather. Hope folks are feeling better soon.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sorry for all who are sick. My back is bothering me but it is always muscular and I know what needs to be done to deal with it. Took hubby to the airport this morning. House is quiet. I will do small household chores and tidying over time. Not pushing too hard. No cooking and therefore no dishes to wash at least!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

CH-best of luck. I hope they just get on w/ it and stop driving you nuts but they should have called from the hosp. by now and filled out paperwork w/ you??

D-cpa-a little quiet os good. I still have another week and have mixed feelings. Getting more done?

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

CH - best of luck for your surgery & wishes for swift recovery.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Winkie, so sorry you've been so sick!
    I bet you're happy about the house coming together.

Gbug and dlrcpa, hope your backache gets better quickly. Mine was hurting yesterday but today it's better. I think I just slept funny the night before.

CH, good luck with the surgery. How frustrating it's all been for you.

erma, sounds like you're keeping up with getting things done.

fw, way to go on getting some of the junk thrown out.

pinetree?????? You okay?

No damage here from rain and storms yesterday and today. The tornadoes hit way south of here today but so far no injuries. Last night 11 people died in our state because of tornadoes. Prayers, please.

This morning we went to church and breakfast and Walmart and then DH took his nap while I caught up on paperwork and watched the Falcons beat the Packers. We also had signed up to switch from cable to Direct TV but when the installer came, he couldn't get a clear angle to put the dish except in the front yard so we cancelled.

For Monday:

1) Finish Bible study homework; class 6:30
    2) Put away clean laundry
    3) Mop
    4) Clean bathrooms
    5) Maybe take DD and her fiance to lunch for his birthday
    6) Reschedule dental appointment

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. Still coughing, so I am probably not going to soup kitchen today. I have to iron and fertilize houseplants. Making chili and cornbread for dinner.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

HEY GB-how about taking your own advice0rest up w/ a book??

Raining lightly again so dogs are muddy,floor-ha!
    DD said she was coming but who knows.
    To DO
    laundry-1 in dryer and need to do some bedding
    2 loads of DW
    1 cat box left
    have a steak I didnt cook yet and L.O. Thai that should be used up for food today
    need to shop for bits

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

FW2--That's what I'm doing and boy is that hard for me. I did do the ironing and watered and fertilized the house plants.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Gb-used to be for me too then health wise I just had no choice Whether its feet crramping,diabetic neuropathy,dizzyness from this meds,breathing issue I have to.So what i do is do a short job,sit,do a little more,go on the computer. All day all the time. Mostly I've come to accept something is better than nothing. I do have energy burst days and ususally pay teh next 2. But again acceptance.

Sorted more of the cleaning chemicals,giving several bottles of Tide free and Purex to Dd for the house she's living at. HE washers are a PITA and cant handle non HE detergents. So that and the Christmas stuff is sorted and donated. I have a stack of games and a few other things that need to be donated. I need to sort my housewares shelves. DH has a few mystery tubs I'm shoving back in his office-he'll be so happy. HIS stuff in HIS office is an ongoing theme. I imagine its books that need to go.
    DD is here tossing things in her room. 1 bag has left. She is staying a few days to work. This is it though. I go in next. I need it empty by spring to redo it.

well back to either wash or DW,nap no not nap.lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have been going through things today tossing things carried out a bag this afternoon will have another one tomorrow.Tuesday list mop, clean both Bath rooms carry out another bag trash.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

So DH handled the sewer snake out to the street $275. but the guy didnt do the snake from the middle drain the the line outside. DD did 1 wash and the whole bsmt in wet after i just got it dry. Its coming up thru the floor and such because it has no where to go. More $$. Because they GUARANTEE only the part they did but we are definately discussing the service charge fee. DH hung up on me because I woke him up. IK hes under stress but does he want his laptop in the water? Cuz it can happen. I thought laast year was a battle,huh! thanks for the vent.
    CH waiting to hear a peep from ya. YOu been on my mind.

DD got 2 bags out and has 4 more to go out. The issue is so much more to do. Shes supposed to stay until Fri. so maybe it'll be better??
    Wish i could drink some days?? nah.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. It is suppose to be near 80 here today and back in the 50s tomorrow. Had to cancel working at the clothing room since Im still coughing. I do have to go to a meeting at the theatre this afternoon to go over budget and plans for my next show.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Good morning,
    I'm Dawn's husband. She asked me to post a message here letting her friends know her surgery went well. She's in bed getting grapes peeled for her, eating bon bons, and watching cooking shows.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We're glad to know everything went as planned. She spent a lot of time and thought preparing. Best wishes for speedy recovery.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks for the update on CH. Glad to know it went well.
    Let the healing begin.