2017 To-Do Challenge - Page 2
Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I forgot to add---watch Sugar Bowl with Auburn vs. Oklahoma tonight. WAR EAGLE!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

uh-oh, sugar bowl, um GO SOONERS!! sorry ILC!! lol!
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Went to CVS and used their coupons, my coupons and bought Puffs, Soft-soap, and Crest toothpaste for 67 cents. Saved 94% which was $8.84.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

made Dh bacon and cheese sand. for lunch and COKE. Filled the Dw and the first load of several in the washer. Going to just toss and toss in DD's bathroom. She never called so my plan goes into action.
    more dishes,more laundry but nap time is calling. Dinner is just l.O. steak.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Great news Pine Tree!

I got all the inside Christmas stuff packed away properly, other than the linens. The outside lights are going to be moved to the back deck, so leaving them where they are for now. Did my shopping, dishes & worked,
    Tomorrow
    Put up set of shelves I just bought to organize storage closet
    Start packing up bathroom
    Load of laundry
    Work 8 hrs
    Dinner will be ribs left over from Sunday, with sweet potatoes cooked in pressure cooker

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Morning! Remember me?? Life always gets in my way LOL. Can't guarantee I'll be here regularly but I miss you guys.

I need to get the tree and the rest of the Christmas decorations down today.
    Put out my Valentine's Day wreath and bring in my Christmas one.
    Unload dishwasher.
    Meal plan for the next couple of days.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. Expecting an arctic front today. Fireplace is ready to go and wood is stacked outside the door.

Today:
    Bake some breakfast muffins for DH
    Go to bank
    Pay a bill
    Go to Kohl's and use GC
    Work on quilt squares.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

DD is supposed to come tomorrow and stay a couple and get that room cleaned. Is it wrong to chain her to the bed until its clean?? Super kidding. I swear I'll try not to get into it w/ her.

Trying to start cutting back on the high calorie stuff and prep to workout and diet. I wish I had more faith. All the diabetic meds add weight but I cant be defeated before I start. Go me?

vaccumn the stairs and hopefully get the tree out-nooooo! its just dropping needles like super crazy. refill the dw and maybe do some by hand. Need to get the music going.
    may make DH banana muffins and freeze most
    more laundry
    etc-scatter as needed exciting things like refill the soap.
    Dinner-ravioli? garlic bread?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well, I didn't accomplish a lot yesterday. No excuse, just laziness. I did manage to make my returns at Walmart and buy a few groceries.
    I didn't get the Christmas decorations put away - that's on the agenda for today.

I'm thinking about washing my car. The high temp for today is supposed to be 72, then down to 50 for tomorrow. I've been running it thru an automated car wash, but there's really no need to spend that money on something I'm perfectly capable of doing myself.

I just ordered myself an electric lawn mower. It's supposed to be delivered this afternoon, so I might need to play with that for awhile. I've been paying a man to keep my grass cut and I don't have the stamina to do it all myself, but I think I can manage the smaller, flatter back yard and just let him take care of the front. I need the exercise and it will save me some money, too.

So I'm not really sure what I'll accomplish today, but surely something worthwhile....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm in again.

My exams started today. The first one is three weeks to write an assignment and do a presentation. Then I have a smaller exam in the last week of January.

Today:

Study - done for today.
    Grocery shopping - done.
    Run dishwasher.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Found out last night that an uncle died New Year's eve of lung cancer. He was only 60. Smoking kills.

I have a list of things to do this week... somewhere. I think I'll try to find that first. I know I have 2016 paper work to file away and bills to pay. Dishes and plastic containers left over from the weekend to wash up.

Going to make cookies and pack away the chili I made yesterday. And I think it is time to put away the fall decorations.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Got all 3 done yesterdayl
    1-3
    wash sheet put new sheet and comfort on bed before son come by and see i am using them
    empty dishwasher
    fix up bills done know that they are raising our water bill again this month i told them that the ones of us on SS may have to get pick and shovel and dig us a well i don't know of any one that does that anymore.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Country housewife
    sorry for your loss

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Went to Kohls and used the gc. Bought a Christmas hand towel for me and a box of cinnamon coated almonds for DH for our anniversary on Friday. Saved over $13 and paid 63 cents.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

winkie, Thanks..

Gbug, wtg on those deals, you're getting things almost free! WTG planting your seeds already!

Hikr. So glad to see you, Did you have any luck on the house selling yet?

WJ, let me know how that lawnmower does, kinda interested in those.

Tine, wow, that's not a very nice way to welcome you back to school!! You think they would give you a little break, getting back into things...

CH, I'm so sorry for your loss, 60 isn't very old.

FW, good luck..
    Hey My Doc told me that my dib. meds would help me lose weight, um thank you, that just gave me permission to eat more... lol

erma, WTG on your list! haha, its illegal here to drill a well, and where you can you have to pay millions for permits! We have a well here but we can't find it, if I could I would use it for outside water.. it must be way under ground...

ILC, sorry I got to watch the first few minutes of the game, then all of a sudden my throat got so sore, so went to bed. Just found out who won.. I'm so sorry...
    Are you ok with all the rain, wind etc.. boy did it get nasty down there.. hope all is well.

Well my good Luck wore out already, My throat is so sore I can hardly swallow, fever... feel like manure... I'll have to watch it stays out of my lungs... tried sleeping sitting up lol, ha, might as well prop yourself up against a wall...Really hoping I can get rid of this by tomorrow... I don't need anymore sickness than I already have! so wish me luck..

Plus woke up to about 3 inches of snow, and cold, thurs, is suppose to be a high of 10. ugh... I need spring...

Today,
    think I will make some soup.
    take a long nap
    check grocery store sales. most of the are changing their ads on tues now.

have a warm wonderful day..
    Pine trees, with their needles pointing up to heaven, represent everlasting light and life.

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast