2017 To-Do Challenge - Page 24
Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526273474 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good afternoon. Went to church this morning and then went to El Fenix for lunch. Made a run to Dollar General and now watching the super bowl.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Great relaxing day! Went to church, come home & ate lunch, then went to the library. Did not have to cook, bought subs from a fund raiser @ church & ate with left over chili. Got 5 packs of free seeds @ the library seed exchange.
    Came home & took a nap. Oh & worked in a 15 minute walk because we got to the library before it opened, so we walked a few blocks.
    DH will likely turn on the game, but we really don't have a preference of who wins.
    Tomorrow
    Work
    Load of laundry
    Sewing project?
    Figure out dinner

Everybody have a great evening.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. The fur babies let me sleep until 5:30. Woo! Hoo! Working at the soup kitchen, hauling a carload of bread and stuff to church food pantry, mailing a package to DS and wife, deep cleaning and scrubbing master bathroom, trimming a large rosebush, and making eggplant parmesan for dinner. Think I'll be ready for bed. lol

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. Today: laundry, brush the dog & clean ears, water plants.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yesterday we went to church, had breakfast, picked up a few things at Kroger, then spent the rest of the day reading and watching the Super Bowl (not happy about the outcome) and Harry Potter.

For Monday:

1) Finish Bible study homework/class 6:30
    2) Clean up kitchen
    3) Record recent expenditures
    4) Go through paperwork scattered around my chair
    5) Do some financial stuff with DH

Have a good Monday, everyone.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Has the flu all night or something. Feeling a bit better but i cancelled the vet appt.
    Need to hit the post office later if possible
    vaccumn
    dishes
    laundry
    repeat!
    May call DD and see how working the fair went.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Fw2 was sending you a happy birthday wish Sat.and something happened to computer and i have not been able to get on it until my dd fixed it today sorry to see you are sick hope you felling better real soon.Went to church yesterday then took a nap.My dd and i ran out today and took care of some business she helps me a lot.It foggy and cold here today hope everyone is having a good day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

ED-thanks so much

Slept all day for the most part. My dogs are so sweet. They are wagon circling me to take care of me and were super disappointed I didnt sleep w/ them all. WHEN I win lots of money in the lottery I never play,I am contructing a huge bed we can all fit on in front of a sunny window. Mackey says he will want a personal dog walker and a kiddie pool of peanut butter!lol DH can live in the pool cabana.lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Got some deals when I stopped at Kroger this morning. Brown rice noodles for 30 cents and peppermint hot chocolate mix for 30 cents. Brought home Hawaiian sliced bread, deep dish apple pie, rocky road snack mix for free from the soup kitchen. I also got bagels for my chickens. lol Got my bed cleaned to plant my herbs and some of my bushes trimmed. Mailed DS a care pkg. today. I am pooped and ready to do nothing the rest of the evening. Didn't get around to deep cleaning bathroom. That will wait until tomorrow.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ILC, I thought of you during the game. All through the first half I was convinced it was a blow out & thought ILC will be pleased.
    FW sorry you are sick & I did not mean to click WTG.
    ED, nice that your DD helps you out.
    GB you got good deals & freebies. What herbs do you grow?

I sewed the loose buttons back on DD's favorite shirt. I am very proud that he just asked me yesterday & I did it already.
    Unloaded/ loaded dishwasher
    Cleaned out fridge
    Put leftovers in freezer we won't eat right away
    Hung curtain/drape in living room, took down the black one I was "trying out"
    Talked on phone with each DD, about an hour each. Had to recap the Saturday dinner out. All the kids ( there were three age 3 & under) behaved extremely well. The one year old has a bad reputation for being a screamer, but she was an angel! Jury is still out on the new boy friend. Her ex was very charismatic, this guy has no charm whatsoever that I can see, will give him more time...
    Made bacon sandwiches for supper along with potato spirals in the air fryer. Not very healthy, I know... DH is working long hours & is whipped when he gets home.
    Tomorrow
    Will try to remember to do the load of wash I forgot today
    Meatloaf & baked potatoes with a veggie for supper
    Have another sewing project, maybe...
    Need to go to the bank sometime this week

Everyone have a great evening!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Still super dizzy and wiped. This crap needs to fly. I got lots to do. Watched the coolest show yesterday about Secret Swimming Holes around the world. Way better than it sounds.

GB-WTG on the deals and still jealous on anything gardening. DH would build anything raised,Mikey will Tigger through everything anyway and our growwing season is a whole 3 months.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Winkie-- In my her garden I grow: rosemary, cilantro, basil, peppermint, chives, oregano and I have asparagus planted there, too. In my vegetable garden, I grow onions, potatoes, yellow squash, zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, spinach, turnips, beets, kale, and swiss chard. I will plant the onions, potatoes, spinach, kale, and swiss chard this weekend. Everything else comes in March-April. Oh, and okra in late May. I also have hens for eggs.

FW2--Have you seen the gardens where they use a plastic barrel cut in half and placed in a wooden frame? You don't even have to bend down to work it and it is easy to control weeds.

I am going to attempt to deep clean the bathroom that I didn't do yesterday, master bedroom and hallway. We shall see how long my back holds out. Going to make some spicy cookie dough today, but probably won't bake until Thursday or Friday. It is suppose to be in the upper 80s today, so I'm thinking that porch sitting might be on my agenda. Oh, and I have some phone shops to do today.
    Last edited by Grammarbug123; 02-07-2017 at 08:37 AM. Reason: more

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Winkie, thanks----I was so excited but I kept telling myself it could all mess up in the second half. Unfortunately I was right. SO disappointing.

Gbug, we've been warm lately but not that warm. We did hit 80 one day last day. Hope your back holds out.

fw, hope you feel better soon.

Hi, dlrcpa, ermadunk, Tine, and anyone I missed.

Today is a catch-up day: finish laundry, do some cleaning, etc.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

The rain and hail woke me sometime through the night but was so sleepy just went right back to sleep got up to sunshine today.Just drinking first cup of coffee thinking about what i need to do but really wanting to go back to bed.Fw2 hope you are felling better and everyone else is having a good day.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Not feeling great today. Waking up 3 times in the night probably has something to do with that. It is cloudy and supposed to get to 52 today. Have a Dr. appt later to look at the foot.

I need to order asparagus. A bunch of mine died off 2 years ago. I set a reminder for myself in January and then forgot about it. Of course, I don't know how it will get planted once it gets here. If I ask DH he will say he will help me, then when it comes time he sighs and whines and acts like a teenager who's been told to clean his room.

Hope everyone has a good day.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

Because we, the people, have the power to build a better future. KH