2017 To-Do Challenge - Page 29
Page 29 of 86 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031323979 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Morning!! DH finally got his 2 week pay w/ overtime so I'm relieved. Still need to get all the reimbursements in. Makes me so nervous using our own credit. I think it should be illegal to ask someone to do that. I worked hard for my excellent Credit score.

Was excited to get Amazons "deal of the Day" yesterday and got the Hoover pet vac w/ retractable cord for $75. out the door,free ship and its new not a refry. Vaccumn work hard in this house!
    Put in my stamp order last night. Oscar De Laurenta and JFK stamps out. Having fun w/ this. SO exciting of a person.lol

Need to run a dark load
    run to sams
    dishes
    put yesterdays laundry away.
    call DD about our dinner.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Forgot I wanted to say anyone w/ a Kroger. Creamette pastas .49 a box. Great charity item. Going to see if i can grab a few cases.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

erma, good luck with the social security. You should be able to get some of your husband's if you were married to him long enough. It's either 10 years or 20 years, I think. My grandmother was divorced from my grandfather for many years before we found out she could still get his SS because of the # of years they'd been married. So go for it!

fw, my dr appointment is early next month and I've gained 5 lbs. since my last appointment. But my doctor has never fussed at me so I hope she won't this time either.

Gbug, don't overdo! Stay home if you need to.

Winkie, way to go on the house getting worked on. Have fun with the granddaughter! Oh, and we did have our shrimp and it was awesome.

CH, momoffiveboys, Tine, and anyone I missed, hi!

For Friday:

1) Sweep porches
    2) Work on menus
    3) Clean out fridge
    4) Bible study homework
    5) Do some laundry
    6) Do some raking

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Going to be 70 again here today and over the long weekend. Wish I could get outside and clean up the garden for spring. Will have DH help me out to the back deck for a while at least.

Was up half the night with foot pain that just would not stop and ended up taking a pill and now I have that drug hangover.

Need to look at my freezer inventory and make a meal plan for next week. Need to make a shopping list for DH.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

ILC-no my A1C is up again and i am so frustrated. I am so dizzy ATM I'm not sure I can get food. So whiny but dang. I am dang near perfect w/ pills and night insulin but now I have to up my night and day insulin until I can lose more weight. If I dont I have to up the BP. I have 3 months but no pressure here. Not the Dr.s fault of course.jjust mine.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

CH sorry you are having foot pain, it's a slow road. I finally got the dog bathed tonight. He has some skin issues at the back end (long fur dog) and I got him clipped down and the bath cleaned him up. I will brush some more on Saturday and I have a topical spray to use. I'm glad I caught that early. All his bedding and bath towels have been washed in hot water.

Saturday: grocery shop and cook for my parents, clean the fireplace, paid work from home. I would like to drive bags of dog & cat food over to the pet pantry. Hubby is apparently never going to do it. They have a thrift shop there too. Depends on time.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Weather has warmed up significantly here, 60 tomorrow.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I was busy yesterday but didn't do much of what I planned. Anyone else have days like that? So for today and tomorrow I hope to do Friday's list!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Today promises to be better. Dh and I talked a few things out,got my order in finally,straightened out my order for my new pet Hoover,my stomach is less rumbly.
    Things seem to be clicking back in because yesterday was really pooper in the pool kinda day try as I may.

Hope the weekends going well for everyone. We are getting to 60 today. Very unseasonal and I' m getting an Arbys sub (no mayo sauce) and splitting w/ hubs at the park.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ILC- I have many days like that. I get side tracked easily.

Well, the babysitting went well. DD#1 surprised me with a Friday morning visit, & she enjoyed playing with her little niece. Pretty easy with two adults & one child! We had lunch, then after DD1 left, baby & I both napped a couple hours. Around 7:30 pm, DH got home & we loaded up & met up with the kids to return their child & dog.
    I still have this cough & I think it is getting worse. I tried a nighttime cold medicine, but just taking a half dose. It makes me so wasted the next day.
    Today
    Strip bed, wash & remake
    Wash towels
    Pick up all the misplaced things the baby moved around
    Clean up in kitchen- my "helper" pushed buttons on the dishwasher & put it on 9 hour delay... Got me a little off schedule
    Figure out meals for today & next few days

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Winkie View Post
    ILC- I have many days like that. I get side tracked easily.

Well, the babysitting went well. DD#1 surprised me with a Friday morning visit, & she enjoyed playing with her little niece. Pretty easy with two adults & one child! We had lunch, then after DD1 left, baby & I both napped a couple hours. Around 7:30 pm, DH got home & we loaded up & met up with the kids to return their child & dog.
    I still have this cough & I think it is getting worse. I tried a nighttime cold medicine, but just taking a half dose. It makes me so wasted the next day.
    Today
    Strip bed, wash & remake
    Wash towels
    Pick up all the misplaced things the baby moved around
    Clean up in kitchen- my "helper" pushed buttons on the dishwasher & put it on 9 hour delay... Got me a little off schedule
    Figure out meals for today & next few days
    I had to chuckle about your little helper delaying the dishwasher cycle :-) I don't have any littles running around (no grandkids yet) but our dishwasher has buttons on the top that we push before closing the door. I guess this was designed with 'littles' in mind lol.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by ilovechocolate View Post
    I was busy yesterday but didn't do much of what I planned. Anyone else have days like that? So for today and tomorrow I hope to do Friday's list!
    Yep, most of my days end up like that - I get side tracked pretty easily and, even today, am trying to play 'catch up' from yesterday. So today's list that I have to tackle:
    Bake 3 doz buns, 15 cinna buns, one loaf of cinna bread
    Three loads of laundry
    Ironing
    Bake a cake to use up the left over sour cream
    Clean bathrooms!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Got Arbys and took it to the park. Van wouldnt restart. Watched fools ice fish as we waited. Its going up to 60 today. Hunty was great and we had a good time. $52. jump and DH is trying to see if the battery being replaced will solve it. Glad it was so sunny. $$ day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Got my list done & went to town. Popped into ReStore, spent $1.60 & donated the change. Found a piece of pic pipe for $1.00 that will be used on the curtain rod I am working on. Went to Dollar general for a few advertised items, Aldi's for eggs, milk & cottage cheese.
    Momoffive boys- my dishwasher is the same, but she must have gotten the buttons when the door was down. She was really good at my house, but at home she is a little terror. I think if she would have stayed longer, she would have gotten braver. They were only home 10 minutes& she climbed up & stood on the dining table!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Momoffiveboys- I will fold all your laundry if I can have some of your baked goods!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Winkie View Post
    Momoffiveboys- I will fold all your laundry if I can have some of your baked goods!
    Ha ha my boys tell me I should open up a bakery but I can't even keep up with what they eat!!!