2017 To-Do Challenge - Page 34
Page 34 of 86 FirstFirst ... 24313233343536374484 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ILC, how sweet of you to take your nephew. I have two special needs relatives & I know it is quite a challenge in unfamiliar surroundings. Hope you both enjoyed the show.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Still cloudy and maybe rain. Unless the weather changes, guess I will put off gardening until tomorrow. Working at the soup kitchen this morning and I have some ironing to do, but DH has to fix the cord on my iron first.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Just got a pan bluererry muffins in oven need do at least 1 load laundry make a pitcher of tea make spaghetti and meat balls.Gb123 I have some ironing I need to do just keep putting it off may do it today.We are suppose get rain next 3 days and storms tomorrow and tomorrow night.Everyone have a good day.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Winkie,thanks. My nephew (actually my best friend's son) was born at 24 weeks and has had many issues due to that. Can't do math at all but he reads/comprehends at about 7th grade level. Good verbal skills but poor muscle tone and many other physical problems. I got him interested in old classic movies and now we go see them whenever they're playing close by. He's a real joy, delightful and lovable. He has a heart for God and is a great little prayer warrior. He'll be 27 next month and his family and mine will celebrate by going to see the new Beauty and the Beast movie. He has a big-time crush on Emma Watson who plays Belle.

fw, how's the dizziness? It's not fun, I know. Vertigo hit me Saturday morning and I was able to knock it out by sleeping for a couple of hours.

Everyone, hi, hope you're having a good Monday.

For Monday:

1) Financial stuff with DH DONE
    2) Unload/reload/run dishwasher/do small load by hand DONE
    3) Revise menus DONE
    4) Finish Bible study homework/go to class 6:30
    5) Record recent expenditures
    6) Vacuum den/breakfast room/kitchen
    7) Gather more stuff to donate

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Got the ironing done load clothes done hung up made tea and cooking mb and spaghetti.Tuesday list fix up house payment see what I need from grocery store add up what I spent this month on groceries.And fix corn muffins might make cake or some kind of pie.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I cut up the Christmas tree for yard waste pick-up on Wednesday. I'll go change & wash the sheets now. I have more paid work to do this evening. Don't know where hubby is so I'll eat salad for supper without him.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Got ironing done, plants watered, some repotted,and half of my flower bed done. Now time for me to watch tv.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I want to make prime rib for DH's party with the family, but I don't know where to find it. I have checked Sam's, Krogers & today I checked @ GFS- no luck. I am going to call Krogers tomorrow & see if they will get it for me. If not, there is a butcher shop in the next town, but I have never been there. After GFS, I stopped by Big Lots, thinking I would get Birthday napkins & dessert plates- they had nothing. Then I went to the party store & napkins were $1.60 for 16 napkins, but I needed more than one pack & they only had one pack of the ones I picked. 10 cents per napkin seems expensive to me, so I passed. The dessert plates were 20 cents each...
    Tomorrow I have to find a roast, or choose something else- maybe turkey...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

ILC-much better. I actually got 2 loads of laundry in process and cleared a strip in my dumping ground and apparently even one elses-my room. It has a far way to go but I got the ceiling fan vaccumned and that was great.Course now i have a stiff neck.lol

See sawing back and forth on 1# of weight. Maybe now I can move more and lose it.And the popcorn is all gone-ooof. Starting to cut back more,off the pop and eating better so a start in the right direction. Heading back to bed for more rest then laundry today,lots.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Suppose to be warm and cloudy today. Working at the clothing room this morning and then paying bills. Hope to get the rest of the flower bed cleaned today. Been watching the giraffe in New York on You Tube. She still hasn't had that baby.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Aw, giraffe baby sounds cute. Tonight: exercise class (I was bad and skipped last week), do surveys, start donation bag for clothing and misc. stuff. Also trim the fur on dog's feet. We see the vet Saturday, need to look sharp.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sam's will have my roast ready Friday afternoon! Woo Hoo!
    Tomorrow
    Work 6-2
    2:45 dentist
    I will be on the other side of town when I go to the dentist, so there are three stores I want to go to. Krogers, ollies & a veggie market.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Got all done on list except baking cake or pie had company this morning then all 3 sons came by this afternoon one got me a new shower curtain rod and put it up I bought a new one when I moved here it wouldn't stay up very long Grandaughter gave me one it was same way so son got me a circle one it goes up with screws. Was pleasantly surprised when I got my electric bill it was down from $158.27 last month to $115.04.Hope everyone have a good safe night.Suppose have storms here

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Bought DH 4 pairs of shoes online from Kmart on their BOGO 1/2 off plus I had surprise points?? So I paid $76. shipped
    Then i put thru a stamp order,got a groc. and,insulin shop in,paid the garbage for 6 mo. yesterday and had bought a new sump pump. The fraud prevention shut down the card for unusual activity.lol No it was me. Kinda a testament to the frugality I ususally use but you have to buy stuff sometimes. I just been sick and not doing anything much. Mays as well run it thru the CC and get the points.

Ermadunk-these good. DH works from home when hes here and I got it from $195. to $155. now because he is traveling.I also do less laundry,cooking etc.

So winkie-anything good at Ollies??

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. Doing laundry and going to the post office. That's about it for me.