2017 To-Do Challenge - Page 53
Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

DH is off today and he is helping me clean house. We have friends coming for dinner tonight at his invite. Pain doc is very encouraging. He doesn't believe in steroid injections or pain meds. He will run some tests and pinpoint what is causing the pain and he uses stem cell injections to regenerate the area. He is a very current doctor with 12 years in the business.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

GB! Stem cells! That is awesome! They have made so many advances on that front. I hope it works for you.

It is dreary and rainy here. Will be a quiet day. I plan to make crispy treats, and we are visiting friends this evening. Will be awkward with the scooter, but that is reality.

Have been feeling very warm and tired the last 48 hours, but I checked and it is not a fever. No word from the hospital on the tests, taking that as a good sign. Probably just going to rest today.

Everyone have a great day.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

CH-funny you said that because I am having flushes where the furnace blasts. Its not sugar and ID have a fever. I am drinking more water in case I have a little infection or something. Just started on COQ10 today to boost energy and protect my heart. Apparently Metformin takes it out of your system. I think their helping me to death??

Raided the S.A.again. Found 1 set of 5/$5. Got a ton of clothes,3 tableclothes for under the Christmas Tree(real tree water leakage) $1. new,3 dog feet towels 1/2 off,And 3 bags of clothes. Total was $1159. but i had a 35% off punch card again. SO $115. w/ tx. Almost feels like stealing. I had a fossil new wallet in the bunch for $12.99-35%. Nice brown leather.
    Did Big Lot too. Went for hangers and shopped for food too. Lots more pantry items for the 2 households.
    So tired but not to the bone like i have been.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just looked in on April the Giraffe and she seems to be pacing around her stall quite a bit. Makes me wonder if she is getting uncomfortable. She was eating some hay though.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Another day in paradise. I am watching the wind blow the trees around. It is really gusty. The tomato seed I planted last weekend is up, and my older seedlings need repotted, so I will do that at some point. Made a menu plan and list for DH. He is going to do the shopping tomorrow even though I told him Aldi is closed for Easter. Right now he is waiting for the hottest part of the day before starting yardwork. It is already 80 out.

Foot looks as good as you can expect an open surgical wound to look, and I will probably nap after I take the new pill as it makes me tired and ill.

Have a great day everyone! Happy Easter!

Name:  easter-graphics-72.gif
Views: 40
Size:  25.9 KB
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

CH-your cracking me up. My DH sent me his new schedule in military time. I'm like wth? Its really on and off w/ 4 hr. nights and in and out so heck why not send it in"code". IDK Y he thinks I am not doing anything and want to stop and figure it out. Sorry about the wind. WE have a beautiful almost summer day going. I was going to get the cat pans done so I wouldnt work on Easter.

To DO
    1 load of clothes and hang another
    2. do cat pans so I am not working on Eater
    3. play and play and goof off. maybe. (stop watching CATFISH reruns).

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

For gosh sakes APRIL drop it already. Seriously the baby should be in giraffe preschool by now. Thank goodness I'm not a giraffe. Hahahaha!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I wasn't following closely, but the news is out that she had a boy this morning.

DH has been getting stuff done.

We're supposed to have thunderstorms tonight. Will be nice to get the garden wet.

Use it up, Wear it out,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I went to a car wash today wasted my money no soap and vaccum would not pick up anything.places that don't keep up their business should be shut down.Enough of rant came back to new grocery store i was praying nothing went wrong in store i was afraid if it did i might go off on someone lucky everyone was nice and i got some good bargains. Spent $51.46 got roast,pork chops,ground chuck,2 dozen eggs 2bags sugar,ice cream and box ice cream cones,romaine salad tomatoes,salad dressing mrs Smith cherry pie,bag french fries,box raisins,apricot jam,2 cans cream style corn,2 cans spinach,box,box nutty buddies and box jelly cream pies box pop corn.Hope everyone has a Happy Easter.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yeah April had the baby while I was at work. Checked before leaving for work - nope. Got home and checked, there he is! Very cute. I need some distraction.

Sunday will be quiet dinner and I think I will weed in the yard since that won't be too strenuous. I'll start some cucumber seeds in pots. Last year the ones I sowed direct in ground never germinated. Saving the garden work for Wednesday or next weekend.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Dcpa-gotta mound cucumbers. I over planted for squirrels. Yes Aprils baby is cute. I love is spot pattern.

Hit Kmart last night and scored 2 black pair of chinos free. They were $18.99 and on a BOGO sales but I also had $26. in point from when I bought him teh 4 pr. of jeans online. So I had gotten $6. from a groc. store pricing mistake of ,50 plus 10x the amt. So $6. So I took the last $3. to pay the diff SO the pants were free.

Took the COQ10 and had the sweats all day-dont know if its related.

Supposed to rain today. I will rent Hidden Figures if its too nasty. I may make spaghetti salad today> I was going to make a hot dog but may not for my diets sake?

Everyone who celebrates HAPPY EASTER. Have a blessed day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Happy Easter to all. Went to watch my eldest Gson in puppets and drama yesterday. Made his Nana proud. Not doing much today. Trying to catch my breath from the week. Think we are suppose to get rain later today. Doing laundry and putting up beet greens in the freezer. May put up swiss chard and spinach, too. That is not work, but pleasure for me to fill my freezer for the winter.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Happy Easter, everybody!

Been a busy week. DD is doing all right but still lots of nausea/vomiting. Her fiance had a wreck (not his fault), totaled the car, and was hurt. That couple walks around like the character in Lil Abner, the one with the dark cloud over his head and bad things happening all the time. But they're blissfully happy with each other. DD made her first prenatal appointment and wants me to go to. I bought her some prenatal vitamins and she's taking those. The other night DH needed a new shirt so we went shopping and I gravitated toward the baby clothes. Oh my goodness, what fun! I did find a little stuffed bear and some little rubber duckies so I bought those.

Temps this coming week will get up to around 90 but at least the nights will be cool. We haven't done anything about a garden so far so I guess DH will just buy some veggie plants and that will be the garden this year. He's still working on the siding.

For Easter:

1) Have a nice meal (most of it cooked yesterday--ham, potato salad, deviled eggs, butter beans, green beans, apple-pecan salad, carrot cake, brownies)
    2) Laundry

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

ILC-Oh dear. How bad was he hurt,can he work and worse how will he get there? I'd be nauseous too. Poor people. How much fun is it to sop baby stuff. Soon enough a shower. I forgot how far along she Is?
    Happy Easter.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

ILC, hope you have a nice meal tonight, and DD gets over the nausea soon and her fiance recovers quickly.

GB, how do you freeze greens and keep them edible?

DH has gone to do the shopping. I made a menu plan for next week. We had a stealth delivery this morning, new automated cat feeder. So we will have that to set up later. The cats will be happy. DH also got them some Nano microbots, that will be interesting.

Tomato seedlings are looking good. No sign of the peppers yet, and I think the cucumber seed is too old because it has not sprouted. DH got the straw mulch down before it rained last night, so hopefully I won't be looking at foot tall dandelions come June when I am able to walk out there again.

Use it up, Wear it out,