2017 To-Do Challenge - Page 54
Page 54 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

fw, DD is 7 to 8 weeks along. As of right now, her due date is December 2, but that will probably change once she's examined. I'm the only person I've ever known who actually had a baby on their first and only due date. She was told by a midwife at her doctor's office to take B6 for the nausea and Unisom to help with the sleeping.

The wreck wasn't the fiance's fault--- a person pulled right out in front of him. Airbag deployed and gave him some bad scrapes on his head, his neck and head ache horribly, and his right hand is a bruised and battered mess. Tomorrow he's got an appointment for an MRI on his head.

It's just one thing after another.

Sounds like your DD has found her niche. Maybe she would like to train in some kind of childcare?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

ILC-she still maintains she doesnt like kids! But she is fairly a natural.
    So your DD isnt even 3 months yet-so nausea maybe for 1-2 months more?
    I had DD 2 days late (so her personality-had her head tilted slighly) and DS 2 days early in 4 hrs. (also his personality) but technically not the exact day.Hope all goes well for her.And that BF's MRI is good-so scary. And no,wasnt saying it was all his fault.

Dh finally called me to say Happy Easter at 8:30 last night. He was sleeping days from working nights. But his changeover worked and he starts part 2 today and is scheduled home Wed.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Contrary Housewife--I blanch them for about a minute and them put them in ice water. They are not fresh like for a salad, but great sauteed with garlic and onion in a bit of olive oil. I also use them in smoothies.

Working at the soup kitchen today, delivering food to the food pantry, first rehearsal, and then coming home and putting up chard leaves. Chopped the stems and put them up raw for stir fry.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Beautiful day here. Going to Kroger to pick up a few things and scope out deal from after Easter (not candy). I spoke w/ DD for an hour and it was lovely. She has a permanent dessert assignment of banana torte w/ her Bf's large Italian/polish family.
    She has put everyones schedule on an electronic calendar so it can be seen. And the report cards are back and the boy she nannies has excellent marks and the teacher commented on a marked improvement of always having his homework,shoes and school folder assignments done So she is proud of that. She has a written contract now for employment signed by both parents. I am so proud of her changes and growth. Shes redone the kitchen organization and uses natural cleaners and remedies for the kids.

Later
    work organizing in my pantry 1-2 hours
    make spaghetti salad
    hit Kroger for a few fill ins and bargains.
    make vet appts. for shots and meds
    mail bills
    whatever else falls in play

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Damn these pills. Woke up sore with cramped muscles. Taking it easy today. Wish I could go out but one of the cats has been escaping every time the door opens and I can't chase her.

Today:

thaw chicken for dinner
    sort and rearrange kitchen freezer
    correspondence
    hotel/travel arrangements for next month --done
    nap at least 1 hour
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

CH-sorry. Yogi is missed but that dog was a menace when you tried to go out. I f my DH was mowing or just out front he went insane trying to get to him. He'd lnock me off my feet. And strangers-forget it.

I am so wiped. I worked a good 3 hrs. on the pantry moving canned good and bending at odd angles. Got a lot done but my back is calling it quits. I'm going to eat and crawl in bed for a nap. HaHa I let the 3 amigos eat some underwood canned meats and boy oh boy mom,got any more?? It was past date but smelled fine.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. Going for my MRI this morning, prepping dinner for DH to put in oven, lunch with a friend, pulling costumes and then rehearsal. Got to check on an embroidery company to do a runner for the soup kitchen.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Had Hunty at the vet. He has a neck injury like a whip lash. I suspect Mikey slammed his but IDK. So he'll be on muscle relaxers,pain killers for 2 weeks. NO jumping,seperate potty time on a leash and no others digs. Should be a piece of cake. Poor guys in a lot of pain. Trying to keep the stress eating to a minimum.

GB-hope everything went well w/ the MRI. and that the test results are good.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. Paid day off work and then back to "normal" schedule going forward (usually work 6 hrs X 5 days weekly.) There has been light rain and overcast but I want to plant beans at the garden if I can tolerate the mud. That would be a good start. Really behind on planting.
    Also wash sheets & other laundry.
    Work on resume and dog club newsletter.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Morning, Hunty is improving enough to growl at the cat eating his canned food. The cat is 18 y.o. and does what he wants.lol

Rainy on and off today and feel obligated to hang around for Hunty at least most of the day. Prob. work more in the pantry.Shifting culling and generally messing about. Seems like a piddle project day. Going back after the diet and hitting the cheerios this morning w/ skim milk splash and a few peaches. Got up for yesterdays stress eating.
    DH is back in S. Carolina and will fly out today.

Dcpa-you prob. said but what kind of dog club.or what do you own? I have a Mastiff/Boxer,Rottweiler/Beagle, and pretty sure Hunty is a pure bred 12" Beagle(which ironically means he may have Dashund in him).

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

MRI was a piece of cake. No results yet. Nothing really going on except rehearsals tonight.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Dog & club is for Shetland Sheepdogs. Very nice mid-size dogs, loyal and intelligent. Not very outgoing though and can be rather "bossy" with a lot of barking. He had quite a large command vocabulary when he could hear but is deaf now. For example he knew "stick" and "out". Once he dragged a stick into the house and I pointed and said "stick out" and he gave an indignant bark but picked the stick up and took it back outside.

Spent 3+ hours at the garden, planted beans, lettuce, beets (those never do anything but i have a lot of seeds.) Dug and weeded other beds so they're ready to be planted one evening or Saturday. Hubby has been doing laundry, will go see what is left to do.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Went to bank went washed and cleaned out car gas up car gas has went up here it was $2.04 on 4-4 today $2.13. went in walmart got some things came home ate lunch need to fold and put away some laundry it may be in dryer until tomorrow the way my back is hurting.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Dcpa- neighbor at the top of the road gets those. They can be a bit yappy but their so beautiful and so smart.

SO I w to the S.A. and was going to look at just sleeveless tops I swear. BUT it was super senior day and 33%off and tan tag day 1/2 off and then all handbags were 1/2 off and they had cereal keeper for DD and the mousie issue so i got 5 of those. And 2 1/2 hrs later I emerged w/ 4 bags. WHY doesnt 1 of you stop me.lol

I guess Huntys' pills give him the munchies. He ate a can of Underwood chicken going past date and now "beagle eyed" me out of 1/2 my pasty. I am a sucker. I was only going to eat 1/2 anyway but he wasnt in the plan for the other 1/2 either.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. Regular 6 hours work day. Swap books at library. Polish resume a bit more. Put away laundry and miscellaneous stuff lying about.