2017 To-Do Challenge - Page 57
Page 57 of 86 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

ERMAD!!-JK DH is a pro fessional. And he dont quit i may be on CONfessional. Also JK.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

FW- great idea color coding the sizes. Good job getting stuff done!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Never got no decluttering done today did get dw unloaded and dirty dishes put in and floors swept.Tuesday clean out refrigator.And go through some boxes and discard some more.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Learn About affiliate marketing!

Make my first commission!

Gardening!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Did not sleep well last night, heartburn and maybe need to see chiropractor (up in the shoulders, at least it's not lower back.) Exercise class tonight. Things are moving along w/ the possible job, I go see the other partner and their office next week. Hubby suggests I do a drive-by to scout the location Saturday. Good advice since I am not familiar w/ the area. I told my brother I would stay w/ parents on Sunday.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I was suppose to work at the clothing room this morning, but I overslept and then called in. My body is telling me to slow down. That is hard for me to do. I have to go early vote and take a book to the post office to mail. Got one more estimate on the table runners to get today. I may work on a few props today before rehearsal this afternoon.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. Looks like we are in for rain and a cold front today. Hopefully I can weed in the garden this afternoon after the rain. DH and I are going to a volunteer banquet at the soup kitchen tonight. It is always fun and the food is delicious. I think they are actually catering BBQ tonight instead of the chef's own cooking, which is unusual for a soup kitchen. Cancelled rehearsal for today so we could attend. I need a break anyway. Got to run to Kroger and pick up a few things before the dinner.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Finally sun this afternoon (Wednesday). Worked in the garden 90 minutes after supper. Swept front porch & walk way.

Exercise class was canceled Tuesday, so I washed 4 loads of laundry, balanced check book & accomplished other small tasks.

Hubby won't be home for supper Thursday so I will eat something quick and get outside. Need to wash window screens & inside windows in the next week if possible. Hoping pollen levels will drop so windows could be opened. I wash outside windows AFTER pollen season. Blow drive way clear after all the oak blossoms are down.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yesterday I swept the front porch and the back deck. Got all the mess cleaned up from the varmits digging in the pots. When I looked out today, the pots had been dug up again, but not all the dirt was out this time. Still haven't been to the store for cayenne pepper.
    Today I spent the afternoon repotting my tomato seedlings. Probably about 40 of them. Also repotted pumpkin, zucchini, and marigolds. Then I repotted the tomato seedlings I bought in six packs. They are nice & big & healthy looking. Put each one in a nice roomy pot. Will probably be a month before I plant the garden, so they have room to grow in the mean time. Unloaded & loaded dishwasher. Threw out a couple bags of stuff I found while I was looking for the stuff I needed for repotting. Threw two plastic jugs in the recycling once I topped off washer fluid in the car. We had three open ones... I try to throw out some stuff every day. ( or eliminate by donating or recycling) It is a small goal, but it is working. DH started working on the pool, getting water off the cover. We want to get that opened up early & get the solar blanket on. I think we can get three or four weeks more use by using the solar blanket. He also drained the hot tub. It needs scrubbed out & restarted.

Tomorrow I may repot some other things
    Unload dishwasher
    Run load of clothes
    Continue assembling things we need for picnic/hike on Sunday
    Need to get to dollar tree in next few days
    Will grocery shop Saturday for the picnic

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Didn't get anything done today had thunderstorms and some tornado warning today lucky no tornado hit here but some places in the state got some. Everyone have a good night.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Up early to have my ultrasound only to find out I went to the wrong location. Got through traffic and made it to the right one. It is chilly here and my body aches, so I'm not doing much. Got rid of two large tractor tires last night. Now I only have 3 to go. I may work on a costume today before rehearsal. Not in the mood to do anything.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Sunny and cold today, staying in. As if it were a choice.

today:

clean fridge
    menu plan next week
    shopping list
    check on plants
    fold laundry

At some point I'm going to sneak down the stairs and get some stuff out of the big freezer, because DH can't seem to find things in there. It's not even full.

I got two tomatoes from the community garden yesterday. A friend took me. One is a Sungold, which I have grown before and we like. The other is called Black Cherry and is new to me. The seeds I started a couple weeks ago got left out overnight and several have died.

Foot is healing. I estimate the "hole" is about half as deep as it was a few weeks ago. At this rate I am thinking another 3-4 weeks before it is completely closed and healed over.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Dishes done
    Clothes done
    More stuff assembled for the picnic
    Dark & rainy here with storm warnings.
    DH was going on errands so I asked him to stop @ dollar tree for cinnamon & pepper. Totally screwed it up & spent about $15.00 when I expected $2.00. He couldn't remember what store he was supposed to go to. GRR?...
    The pots are now turned over, so it must not be squirrels.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

CH - sounds like progress. I have 4 cucumbers sprouting from the 8 seeds planted. i bought more seeds today while out shopping for azaleas. I started eggplant seeds in pots. Checked at the garden and have a few tiny sprouts there from a week ago. It has been cold and wet so those seeds are not in a hurry. I worked on the yard a bit more after supper.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I typed out a message this morning but it seems to have been eaten.

Cold and wet here today and going to be for another week. Foot is achy from the trip downstairs yesterday, but otherwise ok. Told DH I would make a big pot of chili tomorrow. He loves chili, so I hope it is an incentive to get the shopping done early.

Surviving tomato seedlings seem to be ok. Moved them and the 2 new plants under the grow lights since nothing can be outside this week. Going to poke in a few more seeds and hope for the best. Also find some different cucumber seed to start.

Winkie, sorry the cinnamon didn't work. Hope you can figure out what is digging up your pots.

Still have laundry to fold, then will take it easy the rest of the day. Hope everyone stays warm and dry.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown