2017 To-Do Challenge - Page 58
Page 58 of 86 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good afternoon. Had an upper GI this morning. Another step in having my bariatric procedure. Doc found a polyp and removed it. Came home and slept. We are suppose to have storms this weekend. Hope I can get out in the garden this afternoon. It is very muggy.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Cucumber sprouts now at 6 seedlings of 8 planted. I watered at the garden, it may be 90 degrees tomorrow. This is crazy.

Saturday: test drive to Thursday's job interview site so I won't stress out when the day comes. Stop at CVS and use $2 extrabucks before expiration. Laundry. We are invited to friends house for supper. Bake cupcakes or applesauce cake to take to Dad on Sunday.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ran to DMV this AM & stopped at Aldi's. Also buzzed through ReStore- spent 50 cents on nails & tape. Came home & worked outside all afternoon. Pulled nine thousand weeds. Swept the porches again. At this rate the porches are getting swept more than my house! The big accomplishment was putting my composter back together. It's the bee hive looking one. I took it apart last year & never got it back together. Envision a four foot across Tupperware that is warped. Had to inch it around to "walk it" back together. Only took a couple hundred tries, but success! Hubby got a new toy that I love. A battery powered weed eater. It uses the same batteries as his pole saw. I got him additional batteries for Christmas, so we are set.
    We were just getting ready to go out for a campfire, but it is now raining, so will postpone for another night.
    Sunday is our third annual grandma L birthday hike. Could be as many as 20 going along. It is supposed to be 80 degrees ( only in the 60's today). Going to Mohican State park, having a picnic & hiking. Will finish up getting food tomorrow.
    Everyone have a great evening!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We talk about adopting a cat from an animal shelter. My BF haven't been around cats a lot. He has asthma and wants an allergy test beforehand to be sure.

My MIL finally sold her house after her husband's brain hemorrhage one and a half years ago. She lost $100,000, but she's so relieved the house is no longer her concern. She's retired and might qualify for debt cancellation. I know a lawyer we're gonna talk with now.

Today:

Clean fridge.
    Meal plan next week.
    Grocery shopping.
    Run dishwasher.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Done 2 loads laundry today sweep all the floors cooked a roast fixing carry out bag trash.Got electric and water bill water bill was the same as last month but to my happy surprise my electric bill was $45.93 cheaper then last monthEveryone have a good weekend

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Tine, you and your BF should watch the "My Cat From Hell" tv show together. It is about a man who goes around helping people who have cats with behavior problems. He finds out what is making the cats upset and then shows the owners how to treat their cats properly so the problems go away. It is funny and sad, and very educational. You and your BF can watch it together so he can learn how to live with a cat.

The rain has not stopped AT ALL today and is supposed to go on into tomorrow. After that bone dry winter we can sure use it. DH says both rain barrels are full already.

DH went out before breakfast and got groceries and chili fixings. We just finished dinner, it was delicious.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

CH, thank you. I found it online and watched the first program on my own. I love it. He's amazing with the cats.

We had snow earlier this week. Today is 50 F and sunshine.

Today:

Run dishwasher.
    Vacuum floors.
    Fold laundry.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. Bad storms yesterday in East Texas. We were lucky and it missed us. Went to church and then to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Got my coupons cut and going to finish the tutu today. Hopefully going to our church home group this evening. They provide drinks and dessert. I am making reuben quesadillas for DH and I.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good afternoon. I'm at my parents' house. I fed dad breakfast and lunch. Dishes are washed. Last load of laundry is in the washer. Used bug spray around the kitchen window where bugs were crawling in (yuck.) Discussed w/ mom how the place still really needs a good cleaning. Don't understand why that is so hard to get accomplished. She has just made up her mind to excuse the helpers she likes and blame the ones she doesn't like. Brother just wishes I would leave it alone. Well, dirt I can ignore, bugs I cannot. Brother took his kayak out to the river nearby. I really think it's too hot out there, but his choice to have some recreation. He'll be back by 7:30, so I should be home by 9pm.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Went to a viewing of a family friend seen lot of people i haven't seen in long time.Stop by walmart got some more groceries.We had thunder storms last night was in the cellar for quite awhile.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Going to be a cold and stormy night. Lots of flooding now, not in my immediate area but all across the state. Hope everyone stays safe.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hi all! Looks like I have a bunch of catching up to do again. Tomorrow maybe. FW asked me to tell you all she's got her new computer set up but it won't recognize the FV web address. Hubs hasn't been much help. So she'll be back when she can manage to get the computer to recognize the site. I had that problem once and either Russ or Greebo had me flush DNS I think. Hers is brand new so I wouldn't think that would be the issue but I told her anyway.
    Catch you all hopefully tomorrow.
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge Feb
    $8.00

Grocery Challenge/Feb
    Goal $250.00
    Total $33.55

Eat Out No More Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp/8

No Spend Challenge/Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp 4

Change Jar 2020
    $

Christmas Fund 2020
    $

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. Weather is undecided. I hope it's not too bad, but won't plan any outside work for this evening. That leaves indoor cleaning. Need to clear fridge of leftovers. I think I will go through closets and gather for laundry then donation.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. It is chilly outside, but it is suppose to warm up. Working at the soup kitchen, delivering food to the food pantry, making a stop at CVS and Dollar General. Got chicken wings ready for DH to put into the oven for dinner. Hopefully it will be warm enough that I can finish weeding the squash. If not, then I will work on a fairy costume.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

A windy and cold morning here need clean kitchen get dw going, wash sheets fix bed,make out bills. Thanks NikoSan999 on up date about fw2 been wondering if she was sick.Hope every one has a good day.