2017 To-Do Challenge - Page 67
Page 67 of 86 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1284
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I understand well how things go in phases. I try to to take advantage of good weather and lack of mosquitoes, so that is why I started the patio project. The hard labor is done. The rest of the landscaping is ongoing. But once it is really hot and buggy I will be focused on indoor projects. NEED TO get on an exercise schedule, I have been lazy. I have DVDs, bicycles (stationary & regular), hand weights, balance ball, stretchy bands, good walking/running paths. I dropped the yoga/pilates class due to back issues that are currently resolved but I don't need them to recur.

So today's list: EXERCISE, put away laundry, clean dog's ears & brush.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning - The lower temps were are delightful. To turn off the a/c and open the windows and doors is heaven.
    They are sealing our parking lot today so my husband went early to golf to get out of the way. I am captive so will continue my declutter. Its funny how things just look cleaner and neater after a declutter, even if you can't really see what has been done.

My shoes finally dried after the downpour I got caught in the other night. Took 2 days.

So today I will 1. wash all bedstuff (on 2nd load now) 2. Get rest of declutter done 3. Do walking tape

I am also trying to drink 3 bottles of water a day. Most days I don't make it but at least everyday it is more
    than before.

As I go about my day I will say out loud all the things I am grateful to have.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning.

The animal shelter called our cat Misser. It just means kitty. We wanted to find a new name to her, it just stuck with her.

Today:

Laundry.
    Meal plan.
    Grocery shopping.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hello all - Another beautiful day here. Breezy and sunny so not real hot. We went to the zoo this morning and
    had a lovely walk. New exhibits were very interesting. They had a worker at each place to answer questions and give information. I think we learned more this time that we ever did. Stopped at post office to do a return and also ran into Walmart for a couple things.

Didnt give in to eating lunch out............came home and had eggs and toast. I want to have a loss tomorrow at TOPS.

Tine - Misser is a good cat name. Hope she is enjoying her new home.

Today - 1. Clean out car (done) 2. Patio work (feed birds, deadhead, sweep, water) 3. Go thru mail

Its a slow day here but thats ok.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Last day on old job. 1) New job told me what forms to fill out & bring Monday so filled out forms, finished desk clean out etc.
    2) Ordered 2 new door mats for deck & patio. 3) Made doctor appointment. To do - plant some more seeds at garden tonight.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Early Bird, what zoo did you go to? Sounds like you got lots done when you were shut in by the lot sealers.

Dlrcpa, did your coworkers give you a party? Last days are tough sometime, hope it was not hard for you.

We are going on a little trip, starting tomorrow. Driving to Niagara Falls, staying Thurs & Fri night, to PA to see son on Saturday, thenSunday to Gettysburg, then driving home Monday.
    Made another funeral arrangement for DH's ex mother in law. He will drop it off tomorrow. We are not going to the services. There are no calling hours, and we didn't want to go to the funeral.
    2017 To-Do Challenge-image.jpegClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	44922

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Those pictures are supposed to be different views, but I see it is the same one twice...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wow, nice flower arrangement! Old boss took us all to lunch last Friday. Co-worker took me out Tuesday. No, it is not hard leaving since the company is obviously going downhill since it was sold. I can see co-worker after-hours sometime, we will do a holiday shopping trip to a historic district in the fall.

Today is really busy, we'll see how much gets done. 1) stop by grocery for mark-down meat if any 2) test-commute to new work location during rush hour. Check out parking garages and parking phone/app system 3) safe deposit box to see if my Soc Sec card is there 4) may see chiropractor 5) other stuff if time allows. Brother has not let me know yet if he needs me this weekend so waiting to hear, it would either be Friday or Sunday.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning - Winkie we go to the Akron Zoo. There are really doing nice things there. If i lived closer I think
    I would go every morning to walk. The flowers are so pretty. That is a talent.

Might hit 90 today here but I won't turn a/c on until i get back home from TOPS.
    Excited as I think this will be the 3rd week I have a loss. Nearing my mini goal. Driving moms car today so hubs can golf so will drop that off and walk home.

dlrcpa - congrats on last day of job. So glad that you don't mind leaving it. Enjoy the new job too.

Just noticing it is getting hot in here so I think the a/c will go on before I leave.

Today 1) TOPS meeting 2) Spruce up bathrooms 3) Do laundry if needed 4) Start last doily

We are still not eating out which is really something for us. Everyone enjoy your day. Stay cool, stay dry.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It finally cooled down here so my sliders are open and i scrubbed down a few of my other cupboards and did the one pantry,cleaned up my craft room getting ready for the fall and holiday rush,did some painting glad it's nice enough and i can have the house opened up.Worked on a few diy projects out on my deck as i had to paint them and clear coat them,cooking outside having burgers and hot dogs with some chips.Enjoy the day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning - Woke up to rain for the day. I guess the weatherman was correct today. We went to do our errands and got caught coming out of grocery without our umbrellas. Drenched was putting it mildly. Came home and had to use hairdryer and change my top. I stopped at library and got 5 books on frugal meals, healthy and cheap meals, etc. but didnt have my bookbag so left them in car until 2nd trip.

Went out 2nd time to have chinese lunch and took umbrellas and book bag. Good thing because we got into another torrential downpour but stayed dry.

It is so dark and dreary that I won't get much more done except laundry. Supper will be very light too.
    I think I will start on a crochet project. I made a couple doilies to put inbetween some glass bowls that always rattle on the shelf. It works great so I want to make one more to go in between my measuring cups.

Today 1) library, grocery, post office (done) 2) laundry (1st load going) 3) start crochet project (could get it done today)

If its raining where you are -------------- stay dry. I need to buy another umbrella. I was uptown during the week and got caught in a real drencher and the wind turned my umbrella inside out and broke the frame.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning a very humid and rainy one here had to close up house again ac's running again,at least i was able to get a few things done while it was cool,tomorrow is cruizin car show which i will be attending hopefully the weather will get better for it.Today is wash bedding and vacuum then i have to do my dogs nails again.Hope everyone has a good day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have groomed/bathed the dog and finished the patio project this morning. This afternoon is the dog club picnic. It is very humid outside so not sure if we will be able to sit outside or everyone will want to crowd inside. This evening I will probably just read. I would like to sew but I don't think my back will appreciate it. Saw the chiropractor yesterday but something still is not right.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Happy saturday - Windows and door open for the moment. I love cool morning air. We had to go to library this morning and stopped at Burger King with a coupon for breakfast. When I came home I cut off the leggy petunias in the baskets and deadheaded the lilies again. Had a couple tall weeds so they are gone. Hubs filled bird feeder. I started out with mostly yellow goldfinches and now I am getting purple ones. Not as exciting to watch but I love their chirp.
    They trimmed out shrubs last week and left alittle of the clippings so I will go out soon and get that cleaned up.

So todays chore to do are: 1) hit the high spots with duster 2) clean our and switch purses 3) continue on the crochet doily.

savermom - my husband likes to take in the local car shows. its not my thing but sometimes i will go.
    dlrcpa - enjoy the dog picnic. hope everyone can be outside. take care of the back. i swear by my chiropractor

I send healing thoughts to GramB - hope all is well. Also good thoughts to FW2 - hope she comes back to the board, I miss her posts.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today: groceries (done), bake bread, check garden for lettuce, clean inside car and windows.