2017 To-Do Challenge - Page 73
Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1284
    Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hi dlrcpa!

Beautiful warm day here. We were out at a festival with friends from Europe last night and it was a lovely evening. Then I slept in, ha!

Got to ask DH what he wants to eat, make a list and go shopping. I have been eating down the freezer this summer, so it should be mostly vegs, dairy and lunch snacks for him.

Bought some lettuce seedlings at the garden center. Need to plant those. Going to put them in a large pot on the deck.

Picked tomatoes yesterday, what was left anyway. Some thing has been eating the cherry tomatoes. Grrr! Need to turn the cucumbers into fridge pickles.

So, overall a quiet and lazy weekend here.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sunday: garden to pull up tomatoes and beans, plant some seeds I have. Ordered seeds are in transit from CA to VA "coast to coast". Use gift card and coupon at Omaha Steak store & hope I can stuff into freezer. Brush dog & clean ears. Other stuff as time permits.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Haven't posted here for awhile but need get back today made muffins put some in freezer,swept mop main bathroom,living room, kitchen and utility room washed load of dish towels, pot holder and napkins .

Friday fold put away kitchen linen,clean my bed room,clean mop my bath room.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. Already went to the garden to harvest and plant. I need to blanch beans & okra for freezing. Walk to farmer's market for corn, maybe squash. Cook supper. Work on quilt binding. Work on yard if there is any time left.

Sunday: wash car, finish quilt if not already done, work on yard, work on dog club newsletter. Hubby is working part of both days.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Kitchen linen still in dryer but i did get two cealing fans clean and dw unloaded along with cleaning br.and br. and changed air filter and pulled out stove swept mop behind it.
    Sat.list
    clean out couple kitchen cabinets and move some things around so i don't have to get step stool every time i need something out top cabinet.Un load dryer,clean off table by my chair.Hope everyone has a good day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sat. List done
    Sunday list
    Go to church,probably not do much else.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I went through all my stuff a year ago using the konmari method. Used it on my closet yesterday and donated the clothes I don't use. I'll look at my books today.

Today:

Run dishwasher.
    Meal plan.
    Sort books.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

It's been a crazy busy week, we have been out more evenings than we were home and the place is kind of trashed. So I think there will be a lot of cleaning and re-setting today.

I have no meal plan or grocery list, but did at least get the ads this week.

Laundry also needs doing.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

So today I've already cleaned part of the kitchen and been downtown to the hospital for a blood test. Need to finish in the kitchen, specifically the stove needs a good scrub. Monday is also my day for cleaning the fridge, and something in there smells funky. Have to fold and put away laundry, too. After that we'll see if there is enough energy for a sewing project. Dinner is tuna salad and an apple/cucumber salad.

Use it up, Wear it out,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good evening. I swapped books at the library and visited the garden to pick what was ready. We may get 1" rain Tuesday so I threw fertilizer down on the okra to be watered in. Plan to blanch and freeze okra tonight and brush the dog. Come up with a crock pot recipe for Tuesday.

Tuesday - laundry, quilt binding, dog club correspondence.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

To day done 2 loads laundry,fixed chicken casserole,clean kitchen,run dw carried out bag trash and swept floors with swifter.

Tuesday list
    cook some kind dessert
    Take inventory of what i have in freezer I have used a lot out lately.
    Unload dw

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Took inventory of what i have in freezer got few things i need use up real soon did toss a pkg of mixed veg.awhile back heard that there a recall on some couldn't remember what brand so to be on safe side i thew them out. Unloaded dw. and never got no desert made started going through things in both bath rooms emptying part of bottles in to others thew away some bottles.

Wed list
    1 run an errand
    2 Go to store pick up milk
    3 rest when i get home

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Took a freezer inventory this morning and am working up a menu plan for next week. Also need to:

- pay bills
    - cut down peonies
    - work on Halloween costume
    - thaw chicken for dinner
    - fold laundry
    - menu plan
    - grocery list

DH wants to take a weekend this month or next and go somewhere. Have some ideas but need to put time and effort into planning that.

Use it up, Wear it out,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I forgot to post what i was going to do today but probably wouldn't got it done anyway have had a head acke and have been a lazy day for me. Friday list
    1-work on Sept bills
    2-clean of desk and clean out desk drawer
    3-shread some papers

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Got everything done but the peonies. Planning on some light yard work today. It is beautiful out, about 30 degrees below normal for this time of year. Hard to believe.

Hanging out with friends tonight, playing games so I want to prep some snacks. It's looking like chips, salsa, and maybe a dessert.

Need to put gas in the car, prices are going up, but it's only going to cost $2 more than it did last week to fill the tank, so I'm not going to panick over it. That will last me two weeks, so hooray for fuel efficient cars.

Will try and get to the next step on the costume, but not expecting to have time this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone, long weekend ahead.

Use it up, Wear it out,