2017 To-Do Challenge - Page 77
Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 276774757677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1284
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Going to take a walk and work on small quilt, also bake cookies to freeze.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Made chili last night, it's ready for the freezer. Did the shopping. This week I need to prep:

- chicken meatballs
    - pork spring rolls
    - kibbeh

Not terribly busy next week so I should be able to get one done each day. Have to double check my ingredients list.

Sometime soon I need to make a batch of cookies, too.
    Last edited by Contrary Housewife; 10-07-2017 at 04:16 PM.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Fudge also freezes well in case you might be needing that later.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Full day today, and maybe tomorrow too.

-- disease management class
    -- pick up a few things at the grocery
    -- asian chicken meatballs
    -- laundry
    -- dishes
    -- clean cars
    -- work on halloween costumes
    -- clean up after cats
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sigh, started new job hunt. What a pain.
    - updated resume and wrote cover letter
    - applied to 3 jobs on indeed.com
    - took a 30 minute walk for exercise
    - to do: sheets laundry
    need to make myself some supper and read a chapter for tomorrow night's class. The Fire dept will be there and we get to practice with fire extinguishers - should be fun!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Dlrcpa, why are you looking for a new job? What did I miss?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

The plan for today is to keep it low stress.

Today is the last day that I have to work on my halloween costume. The party is next weekend, and we have commitments nearly every day between now and then.

Waiting on the car. Took it in yesterday for a check up before our trip and found out it needed a complete brake job and new tires. Cha-ching. Hope they call sooner rather than later so I can get in a trip to the grocery store today.

Some good sales this weekend, so I need to make a list and evaluate available space. English muffins are on sale and I plan to get a dozen packages for the freezer(s). Also chili fixings for potluck event tomorrow. Will have to cook that this evening.

And I should start packing for the trip. We leave Weds.

Use it up, Wear it out,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Just getting so tired of new boss and her petty tantrums directed at me. Maybe everyone else in the office went through this previously, I just don't know. Keeping me awake at night being so aggravated. Hoping I can find something closer to home w/ a professional atmosphere. I did get 2 responses on the 3 job applications already. 1 is also far away and the work is not really what I am looking for. Waiting to talk to the 2nd guy and get details on his job opening.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sunday: check garden, baking for the dog club meeting Monday, laundry. Need to figure out some dinners for the week. I am busy 3 nights during the week and want to take the car for service next Saturday.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My granddad survived a blood clot in his heart again a few weeks ago. He's almost 90 and have struggled with his heart for about 30 years.

Today:

Run dishwasher - done.
    Grocery shopping - done.
    Declutter cleaning supplies - done.
    Cook caramels.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today: pick up library book after work. Maybe work on quilt top? Grocery list and meal plan.
    Saturday: take car for service & wait (why I need the library book). Household chores in the afternoon assuming I get home at a decent hour.
    Sunday: grocery shopping and more garden clean-up. Use or freeze okra.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

My to-do list is way too long! Today I got the shopping done, put a huge pot roast in the crock pot, and cut down a small forest of maple, redbud, and mulberry trees that had taken root in my vegetable garden over the summer. I also rescued a few pinkish tomatoes, a trio of peppers, and some tiny red currant tomatoes that might still be good. Dh helped me get the deck shade rolled and tied for winter, and the cover put on the smoker.

I have surgery a week from tomorrow. Same deal as last time, only the left foot. The bathroom needs a good cleaning and the stairs have to be vacuumed. I have to snap photos of the freezers so I can direct DH on where to find things this winter. There is a christmas gift to be wrapped, packed, and put in the mail early, plus a few for DH to wrap and hide. Remaining summer/fall clothing to be washed and stored away. Finally a sewing project I want to finish before I can't use the machine.

Going to be a busy week.

Use it up, Wear it out,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Adding to my list: make envelopes for the holiday cards. I bought a box at a thrift store last year. Seemed like a super great deal until I got home and found half the envelopes were missing. I will get some scrapbook paper and fold my own.

Today: find a place in the freezer for the leftover pot roast. Get english muffins with my raincheck, and freeze those. Laundry.

Use it up, Wear it out,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

CH wow that surgery date sure came up fast. I hope this recovery goes faster than the previous one......
    I think I want to vote early. Here you have to provide a "reason" that you cannot vote on the regular day. I just think it makes sense to get it done because what if you have some other emergency on Nov 7?

Got my bone density results. Not bad but I need to be better about calcium, vitamin D and exercise.
    Tuesday: vote, strength training, work on dog club newsletter.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Yes, summer has just blown by so quickly. I have very few things left on my must-do list. Today the english muffins got frozen. No more room in the freezer now. Was not able to get scrapbook paper for the envelopes, will just use some plain drawing paper that I already have. The gifts are all wrapped. I've been working on the bathroom a little each day.

Tomorrow, if nothing else I will get the stairs cleaned and then finish my sewing project. I don't even have to make dinner because (besides a fridge full of leftovers) we are going out with friends in the evening.

Use it up, Wear it out,

Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 276774757677787980 ... LastLast