2017 To-Do Challenge - Page 80
Page 80 of 86 FirstFirst ... 307077787980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1284
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It is colder her today it rained here last night.
    my to do list today
    Baking pumpkin bread it in oven and got kitchen cleaned up it is smelling good
    Called pharmacy need go pick up one medicine
    sweep up floors

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I found some paper for making pleated Christmas hearts in a drawer. The writer Hans Christian Andersen made some of the first in 1850. The design depends on the template you use.

Name:  julehjerte.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  31.0 KB
    2017 To-Do Challenge-julehjerte-1.jpg
    2017 To-Do Challenge-julehjerte-2.jpg

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Tine-those are very nice.
    So didnt sleep a wink for anxiety (new friend of mine these days). The wind was howling and it was raining plus my Diabetes was doing its neuropathy dance. So Its morning and the news says 40 mpr winds and outages so I stay home to sit w/ dogs and watch sumo that can overflow into DH's office if left long enough. Good news is he doesnt have to have surgery ATP but need Keflex for flares and to go see a second opinion. We'll take it for now. So needless to say I got nothing done today.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Went thew drive thew window at pharmacy the man that was waiting on me said did you know that your medicine went up over $130. since last month i said what repeat that so he took my insurance card made call he said they said it was canceled Nov 30 2016 I said i had been using it all 2017 and he knew that. i took it back and looked at it it was only issued Nov.2016 he said i will make some more calls see what going on and i will give you a call just been home few min he called said he got it straightened out so i will have go back tomorrow again pick up meds. Wish some people would be more careful when they are doing their job.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ED I had that happen yesterday. Always the same lady. I said she double charged me and she said no. This morning 2 charges on the card. Another time it was my ins. was cancelled and after a lot of panic she realizes she typed in the wrong name and filled it! Hope its resolved soon.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Erma, been there too. Just last year, it was every time I tried to get a refill, telling me they could not give me that many pills and the doctor had to write a new script. I swear the nurse at the office was ready to climb through the phone and strangle the clerk at the pharmacy.

Does your ins do mail order? It can eliminate a lot of that hassle.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

my to do list go south pick up med come back within about 7 miles of home go north pay some bills run some other errands probably be to tired when i get home do much else.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Tried my new second hand æbleskive pan today. It's like a pancake ball you eat with jam and powdered sugar. It's the second time I bake them. The first time was a disaster, but they were easy to handle in this pan.

2017 To-Do Challenge-img_20171206_160715535-864x1152.jpg

Today:

- Clean kitchen.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Tine View Post
    Tried my new second hand æbleskive pan today. It's like a pancake ball you eat with jam and powdered sugar. It's the second time I bake them. The first time was a disaster, but they were easy to handle in this pan.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171206_160715535-864x1152.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	303.3 KB 
ID:	46273

Today:

- Clean kitchen.
    They look good.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Tine, those look delicious!

Very cold this morning, single digits. Brrr! Trying to get the house warmed up before the furnace guy comes and shuts it off for maintenance. Electric bill went up $20 a month for 2018 so I better be sure the furnace is working properly.

Need to:

- tidy up
    - clean kitchen enough to make cookies
    - write checks
    - organize stuff for dinner
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

CH-?? so did ours. Very disappopinting. And its dipping sharply here as predicted and lt. flurries on and off.

Went shopping w/ DD and her friend Bill. We hit Charles and 3rd street and got books for the kids (his but she lives there) both new and used. I paid for 4 because I wanted to get them something anyway. Took us all to lunch at On the Border which is a good chain Mexican place. Very good Queso W great chips and Tortilla soup. Got a meal for Dh because I filled up on the sides.

Ran the baking supplies and spices to the food pantry. Was pleased to hear they had out of sugar and I has 12-4# and 12 confectioners and 12 brown sugar. Wish I could get more.

need to brush out my 14 1/2 yr. old cat who is clumpy
    Wash a quilt
    Scatter clean and remove trash
    replace at least 3 lightbulbs. (they really time out all at once!)
    Should start pulling the winter sweater out to hang. Prob. can tub the sleeveless??lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My to do list had to change got bad hurting in right leg,hip now in my back and that not the hip i got broke and have 3 pins in a few years ago.I did wash my sheet fixed bed and finish loading dish washer ran it and going through recipes writing down grocery list for things i need to cook for Christmas. Was planning on moping and and cleaning bathrooms.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Erma, take it easy and I hope you feel better soon.

I got some clean up done, a friend came to sit with me while the furnace guy was here. We made cheese crackers. Did not get to the bills yet. Furnace guy said it was overheating and then shutting off before it could warm the house. Went online and ordered a case of furnace filters while I was thinking about it. Now I need to clean up the kitchen and get it ready for dinner.

Stillfrugal, hope you get your list finished.

Use it up, Wear it out,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Erma sorry to hear that..hope you get to feeling better.
    I have been working on the front room, lots of clothes, papers misc stuff dumped in there. I got my sewing stuff organized WOOT WOOT!! Now I just have a stack of paperwork...I hate sorting paperwork but I will get it done tomorrow.
    Blessed and Highly Favored!!!!
    From $78K in debt to debt free and purchased a house and used car with 100% cash...God is sooo Good!!!

Goals:
    New to me vehicle

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

thanks but no ended up going out w/ DH to 2 Big Lots to fill in more Christmas. so clothes are tomorrow. Will brush the cat once jealous dogs head to bed.

Page 80 of 86 FirstFirst ... 307077787980818283 ... LastLast