2018 To-Do Challenge - Page 13
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My house needs to be deep cleaned badly and using the woodstove all winter hasn't helped. Yesterday I cleaned all the cabinets in the laundry room and today cleaned about 2/3 of the cabinets in the kitchen. I also cleaned two of the light fixtures in the kitchen. I am going to just focus on these two rooms for now and hopefully get them both done within the next week or so.

~ make brownies (done)
    ~ work with foster dog
    ~ laundry (one load done)
    I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Visited parents today. Told my brother and parents I found a rescue dog I wanted to apply for. They agreed she sounded good. Important because I will have to take her with me when I take care of parents on Saturdays to give my brother a break. So I just submitted the application. She is 14 pounds and 1 year old, black & white border collie mix. Our cat is 9 lbs and 13 years old so I think they would be evenly matched.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

dlrcpa, I love Border Collies, we have had two of them and currently still have our male, who is almost 15 and still going strong. Just be sure that you have the time and energy for a Border Collie. A young dog will most likely need A LOT of exercise and training to keep her mind active. A 2 mile walk for a young Border Collie is like stretching before a workout. LOL! Although that being said, every dog is an individual and our male is much less active than our female was. She wore me out, especially before we moved to the country. Best of luck on your new addition!

Worked in the yard yesterday afternoon and again this afternoon. It feels so good to be out in the fresh air again. Didn't do anything in the kitchen or laundry room today but plan on tackling it again on Tuesday when I have the day off.

2018 To-Do Challenge-093.jpg

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Handsome dog. I received a reply that they had a lot of applications for this dog and I have not heard anything else so I guess I did not make the cut. I think my age and lack of fenced yard work against me on paper.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today I am cleaning house, doing laundry, and grocery shopping later. Gsons are coming home from soccer game with us tomorrow, so gotta prepare.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Laundry, dishwasher, grocery shopping list, and meal planning today.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Doing laundry and going to church. That's about it. Gsons spent the night with us.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I had a lovely time at the dog event Saturday, weather was perfect (although a lot of pollen in the air.) Today is cold & windy so I scrap the plans for outside work. Doing laundry and some cooking. Already shopped for groceries.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Busy day aheadurchasing new hens, watering flowers and veggies, volunteering at soup kitchen, taking bread to church food pantry from soup kitchen, meeting with theatre director to discuss costume designs, taking costumes to black box theatre and sizing pants to alter for another costume, and then making it home to make dinner: roasted potatoes and garlic, grilled weiners, and green salad. By that time I am going to sit out on the porch and enjoy the rest of the day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RABBIT View Post
    I feel like I have been doing about a 100 tiny little tasks. Lots of things just took a few minutes but it took me the bulk of the day to get everything done. I felt like I had ADD, I would walk in one room to do something, see something else that needed to be done, go there and see something else, ect. I think I have been up and down the basement steps 20 times today. It does feel good to have gotten so much accomplished. Hope I can keep up the momentum tomorrow!
    This would be me every time for many many years. Find something in one room, take it to the right room, do something in there, find something and take it to the right room and on and on and on. Can NOT get with the fill a basket and when done put the stuff away. Just doesn't work for me.

Wow this used to be the busiest thread on here and now.... nothing for 3 months. What happened? Let's get it started up again.

Me and the kid have been busy with house since Sat afternoon. In all honesty mostly her. We've got a lot accomplished and a crap ton going out the door tomorrow and the next. Some donations some just putting in a dumpster. Since she's at work today I did some things that I could do by myself.

Swept ceiling on porch.. or half of it. Hurts shoulders after so long. Man the cobwebs and every time the light changed you could see more.
    Dumped and cleaned the deep fryer. Refilled.
    Cooked sloppy joes. Hubs fasts tonight for blood test tomorrow morning.
    Made appointment for heart worm test for baby dog. Tomorrow morning.
    All dishes in sink clean for time being. Hand washed a few and dishwasher ran.
    Lots other stuff. And I feel it.

Still need to...
    Still need to unload dishwasher.
    Liner in bath trash
    One endtable is almost cleaned off of all the paper and crap. Needs to finish.
    Other table needs to be started but not going to happen tonight.
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge June
    $

Grocery Challenge/June
    Goal $250.00
    Total $

Eat Out No More June
    Goal 20
    Accomp/14

No Spend Challenge/June
    Goal 20
    Accomp/1

Change Jar 2019
    $

Christmas Fund 2019
    $

Emergency/Sinking
    $100

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Funny, I haven't been on here for awhile and came on today and saw your post. I have been busy with taking Devil Dog to training (a little less devilish now) and working with foster dog. I have had foster dog for 2 months now and she has made great progress. She is still hand shy but is much more comfortable around people.

I cleaned a bathroom before work and when I got home puttered around outside watering plants and refilling bird baths while watching dogs. Did not get much done but tired today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a more productive day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Folded up laundry i washed last night and dried on rack to not run dryer,made out hamburger patties froze them cooked up hamburger meat for spaghetti or goulash froze some kept some out make goulash tomorrow,ran dust mop over floors.Unload dishwasher started filling it up again washed some by hand.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Good Morning!

I think I'll join in today [and just hope that I remember to come back to look at my list and too, to come back to update. lol] I have so much to do and that I'd like to do that I'm just gonna add to the list whatever I happen to think of for now so it may end up being an ambitious looking list but trust me, that doesn't mean that even close to everything is gonna end up getting done!

Have a good day everyone!

Scarlett

Tuesday's To Do's

• Wash dishes
    • Mop kitchen floor
    • Start e-mail to "V"
    • Empty vacuum bag
    • Take trash out [mine]
    • Clean/Shine kitchen sink
    • Sort out & toss 20 papers

• Sweep kitchen floor
    • Declutter 10 computer files
    • Take cardinal knick-knack to Barb
    • Clean out kitchen cupboard @ Francis's
    • Clean bathtub/shower/sink @ Francis's
    • Bag more stuff to throw out [Francis's]
    • Sweep hair off carpet before vacuuming

• Make list for Walmart
    • Call for appt. - car door
    • Pick up prescriptions/Rite Aid
    • Call Rite Aid - need Viibryd filled
    • Sort out/declutter 30 paper scraps [crafting]
    • Get paper prescriptions out [so don't forget!]
    • Do one load of laundry [absolutely essential!]

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Niko, I think some of the activity has moved to the frugal challenge thread.

I have to declutter and pack all my things before moving to a studio close to my family in less than three weeks.

Today:

- Fold laundry - done.
    - Declutter - started with my clothes today.
    - Run dishwasher.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Call for appointment to get hair cut
    Carry out trash
    change air filters
    straighten up guest bedroom it got to be a dumping ground for things i am giving away and when i know company is coming i have to rerrange things

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast