2018 To-Do Challenge - Page 4
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Still cold here, but warming up. The only thing that I'm doing today is cleaning my house. No cooking today. I have plenty of leftovers. Got to get DH to pick up laundry detergent as I ran out.

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Warmed up here, too, if "above zero" is your criteria for "warm". At least it is sunny.

-- grocery list
    -- menu plan
    -- bills and mail
    -- order meds

One of the stores near me has chicken breast for 1.29/lb. Going to see if a friend will drive me over there. I am walking a little now, but can't handle the clutch on the car yet.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. ~unknown

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Worked today but was able to stop at Meijer before work and pick up the stuff I didn't have time to get yesterday. Got my car washed after work, I don't know if it was worth it or not, it's another 20 plus miles home from the car wash so it didn't get home clean. At least it looks better than it did. Stopped at the library and picked up four books that I had requested. It always seems like they all come in at the same time. I picked up some marked down beef strips at Kroger the day after Christmas so I am going to make stir fry with it tonight. DH will have it with rice and I will have it with quinoa. DH won't eat quinoa, he says it looks like something that should be on the bottom of an aquarium!
    I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today:

- Run dishwasher.
    - Bake cookies.
    - Laundry.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Go to Kroger and St. Vincent DePaul
    clean a few tubs of cookbooks up
    vaccumn

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today: got access to the gym at work
    Tomorrow: use the gym at work

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

dlrcpa - what a nice perk to have a gym at work!

Have been having some server issues so haven't been online in a day or so. Today is a stay at home day, just doing scattered things around the house that need to be done. Things have been piling up on my desk so I have been doing some bill paying, phone calls and filing of paperwork. I need to muster up the motivation to walk down to the road to get my mail, it's cold out and snowing slightly so I haven't been real eager to go. I am going to use up some Christmas ham for dinner, thinking of making some scalloped potatoes to go with.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

battled 3 rounds w/ the pharmacist,dr. office and ins. company today. Round 2 tomorrow.
    Saw DD today and had lunch,went to S.A. w/ her and GW after.
    scattered clutter clean of little proportion.
    Sick of January please.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Stopped at Meijer today before work to pick up DH some Clariton D, he came home with a cold yesterday and that is the only thing his doctor will let him take. I still have some cold meds from last year so if I come down with it I should be okay. Not that I want it! Stopped at Dollar Tree on the way home from work, the one in the suburbs is twice to three times the size of the one in our little town. I stuck to my list though and didn't look around. I did my dailies before work so I should be all caught up for today. Tonight is LO's from Tuesday.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I procrastinated using the gym for 2 days and now it will be closed Friday for re-tiling the bathrooms. Oh well at least the bathrooms will be nice/new on Monday. Bad me. I left my workout clothes at work in an empty drawer.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Got meds for me yesterday-finally and now I have to travel to another store for DH's meds
    Still organizing and cleaning cookbooks trying to get them out of DH's areas
    1 load of wash
    general clean here and there
    did banking already

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

~ phone calls - Done
    ~ cook beans
    ~ laundry - Done
    ~ dump/wash/refill litter box - Done
    ~ cook a batch of collard greens for breakfast - Done
    ~ dailies

I am so into a book right now, Final Girls, that I don't know how much I'll get done today. Hopefully at least the rest of my list. It's supposed to be a nice day, highs in the 40's, so I want to walk at the park today with Beastie. I don't think I've been there in two months!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Decided to stay home
    Got the garbage out,cleaned and organized cookbooks and took a much needed nap
    TO my great shock the guy next door didnt let their trucks idle after I asked nicely yesterday. The house burnt inside only next door in Aug/Sept and they been pulling crap out for months. I have tried not to say anything as they need their house back but not at 6-7am do they need to sit idleing w/o purpose. I was as nice as i could be about it.

Debating a burger for dinner-at home
    Been wanting seasoned fries too. Hmm?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Never made it to the park yesterday so took Beastie this morning. My biggest pet peeve is people who have their dogs off leash and of course there was a guy with two dogs off leash right when I pulled in. My issue is that it's a park rule, a state law and it's potentially dangerous to other dogs. People always tell me, "oh my dog is friendly". They obviously can't read their dog because when a dog comes up to mine all stiff and tail high in the air, it's not a friendly stance. Even though Beastie is a pit bull, she is afraid of big dogs and I aim to keep her safe. I'm tired of having to be the dog police at the park. It's so frustrating being a responsible dog owner! (okay, all done with my rant! )

Never made the beans yesterday either so working on those now. I will probably get my dailies done and general picking up around the house and call it a day. Not sure if I'm going to go out today or not, still deciding. Trying to keep away from sick DH.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Rabbit I worry the opposite. Idiots bring their Shitzu size dogs up the my mastiff mix and get into his space. Please dont isnt enough, a stop sign hand isnt enough. He doesnt like small dogs isnt enough. So we dont go to the dog park and tend to stay in the isolated area of state parks. He is on meds for his sore knees and is stillin a bit of pain. IDKY people still insist on telling me THEIR dog is friendly so its ok. Its like when I first got Hunter and he went through HW treatment we isolated him. Meds make them nutty plus they cant get excited. So we had him 6 mo. before we took the "real dog" out. He's cute so even though I said better not,we dont know him,been told he's got good w/ kids people would sneak behind me and try to pet him. Got called a big B at Canterbury cider mill. Very slow there so we were trying him on leash and I wouldnt let some ladies kids pet him. So frustrating.

Piles materialize around here like mushrooms so i spent a lot of the day sorting/tossing/moving back things to where they live
    Went groc. shopping
    caught up w/ DH after 2 weeks away and made us sandwiches.
    Played w/ Cookbooks-Ya know?

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast